Windows 10: I hate Win10 too much.

Discus and support I hate Win10 too much. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Whenever i try to close my pc it shows this notification ''if you shut down now and any other people using this PC could lose unsaved work''. I HATE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by SID135, Feb 7, 2019.

1. SID135 Win User

I hate Win10 too much.

Whenever i try to close my pc it shows this notification ''if you shut down now and any other people using this PC could lose unsaved work''.

I HATE THIS THING, COZ I JUST UPDATED MY PC FROM WIN 7 PRO TO WIN 10 PRO...

I tried to search on yt and in this community also about how to stop, they told me UPDATE is processing at the background, i checked twice... No update is running, no applications software either AND yess i tried to shut down anyway OPTION, not working... FIX MY ISSUE, I CANT DIRECTLY TURN OFF MY PC, IT CAN HARM MY PC! I hate Win10 too much. [​IMG]

:)

SID135, Feb 7, 2019
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Feb 7, 2019
  3. Gusgf Win User
    Issues with Win10 Media Creation Tool

Got it working in the end, not sure what happened but now have bootable usb with Win10 on it.

Gusgf, Feb 7, 2019
  4. I hate Win10 too much.

Win10 Crashed, installed Ubuntu, but hated it, is it possible for my activation to still activate my win10?

My Win10 crashed and I ended up installing Ubuntu and formatting the HDD, then I absolutely hated Ubuntu. What I'm wondering if, is it possible to install Win10 again and, will my activation still work and activate my Win10 installation?

disloyalpick, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

I hate Win10 too much.

1. I hate Win10 too much. - Similar Threads - hate Win10 too

2. I hate Microsoft sooooooo much

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I hate Microsoft sooooooo much: I hate Microsoft so much - I am sick of the teams app and the 363 app coming up asking me to subscribe whenever I turn on my laptop. Teams is complete **** - why would I use it ?I finally updated the Office app as they stopped providing support for Office 2010 and the new one...
  3. I hate Microsoft sooooooo much

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I hate Microsoft sooooooo much: I hate Microsoft so much - I am sick of the teams app and the 363 app coming up asking me to subscribe whenever I turn on my laptop. Teams is complete **** - why would I use it ?I finally updated the Office app as they stopped providing support for Office 2010 and the new one...
  4. I hate Microsoft sooooooo much

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I hate this so much.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I hate this so much.: [ATTACH] I feel like going insane doing the same Install-Uninstall loop over and over again. https://preview.redd.it/chc7jzfaloo91.png?width=690&format=png&auto=webp&s=a7e1e73aa62d9eb19158d5d73660ef18fae1b397 submitted by /u/norbajusz [link] [comments]...
  6. I hate this so so much I'm done

I hate this so so much I'm done: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/OBIEDA_HASSOUNEH [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j7fhfp/i_hate_this_so_so_much_im_done/
  7. I hate windows 10 so much

I hate windows 10 so much: Once again I'm stuck in the automatic repair start up screen loop, and once again I have to factory reset because NOTHING works. Why is windows such hot garbage??? Why is there such an irreparable issue that happens to so many people in their garbage program? Its finals week...
  8. I hate this Windows Defender app using too much RAM

I hate this Windows Defender app using too much RAM: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DontDare6 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f4mwm7/i_hate_this_windows_defender_app_using_too_much/
  9. AM I THE ONLY ONE DROWNING IN TOO MUCH INFORMATION, TOO MUCH SECURITY GUIDANCE AND TOO...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    AM I THE ONLY ONE DROWNING IN TOO MUCH INFORMATION, TOO MUCH SECURITY GUIDANCE AND TOO...: Starting about 4 years ago when I received this Dell computer with Windows 7 on it, I seemed to be getting over-whelmed with too much software technology to get anything done that I needed to do. Since then I have up-graded to Windows 10 and rather than things improving,...
  10. I hate this computer so much :-)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I hate this computer so much :-): Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903 - Error 0x800704c7 AnyBody know how to fix this? Please help me :-( https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-hate-this-computer-so-much/b5c2b53a-7b60-40b6-96be-73fc61d0ca7b