Windows 10: I hate Win10 too much.

Discus and support I hate Win10 too much. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Whenever i try to close my pc it shows this notification ''if you shut down now and any other people using this PC could lose unsaved work''. I HATE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by SID135, Feb 7, 2019.

1. SID135 Win User

I hate Win10 too much.

Whenever i try to close my pc it shows this notification ''if you shut down now and any other people using this PC could lose unsaved work''.

I HATE THIS THING, COZ I JUST UPDATED MY PC FROM WIN 7 PRO TO WIN 10 PRO...

I tried to search on yt and in this community also about how to stop, they told me UPDATE is processing at the background, i checked twice... No update is running, no applications software either AND yess i tried to shut down anyway OPTION, not working... FIX MY ISSUE, I CANT DIRECTLY TURN OFF MY PC, IT CAN HARM MY PC! I hate Win10 too much. [​IMG]

:)

SID135, Feb 7, 2019
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Feb 7, 2019
  3. Gusgf Win User
    Issues with Win10 Media Creation Tool

Got it working in the end, not sure what happened but now have bootable usb with Win10 on it.

Gusgf, Feb 7, 2019
  4. I hate Win10 too much.

Win10 Crashed, installed Ubuntu, but hated it, is it possible for my activation to still activate my win10?

My Win10 crashed and I ended up installing Ubuntu and formatting the HDD, then I absolutely hated Ubuntu. What I'm wondering if, is it possible to install Win10 again and, will my activation still work and activate my Win10 installation?

disloyalpick, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

I hate Win10 too much.

1. I hate Win10 too much. - Similar Threads - hate Win10 too

2. Too little in updates and too much going on elsewhere

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Too little in updates and too much going on elsewhere: [img] [img] Bone empty. As of today, still no updates since about....Nov. 3. Just definition updates. Lately under Security & Maintenance it's been installing between 86 to 256 fixes & minor upgrades per day for the past 2 weeks or so. But lately it's been having a...
  3. I hate this computer so much :-)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I hate this computer so much :-): Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903 - Error 0x800704c7 AnyBody know how to fix this? Please help me :-( https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-hate-this-computer-so-much/b5c2b53a-7b60-40b6-96be-73fc61d0ca7b
  4. I HATE CORTANA

in Cortana
    I HATE CORTANA: Trust me, I find google's assistant much much better, in fact, every AI is better than this. Everything I say, it searches on Edge. I think, speaking to Cortana is equivalent to performing a voice search in a web browser. "Play some music" - searches on Edge, "What's the...
  5. I hate CORTANA

in Cortana
    I hate CORTANA: Trust me, I find google's assistant much much better, in fact, every AI is better than this. Everything I say, it searches on Edge. I think, speaking to Cortana is equivalent to performing a voice search in a web browser. "Play some music" - searches on Edge, "What's the...
  6. Too much less VRAM...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Too much less VRAM...: [ATTACH]my total graphic memory is 1792 but vram is only 32.. how can I increase it ???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/too-much-less-vram/3fa75ef7-bcb6-4282-b4db-51691ec705ec
  7. too much shared memory with the gpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    too much shared memory with the gpu: I recently upgraded my rig to 24 GB of RAM and I noticed windows increased the amount of shared memory for my gtx 1060 3 GB card. Bad enough the swap file eats up more of my SSD but this seems to be excessive at allocating 12 GB of shared memory. That is 50% of all of the...
  8. windows using too much ram

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows using too much ram: I have a desktop pc with this configuration: -CPU: i7-5820K -GPU: GTX-980 -RAM: 48GB after 2~3 day using the pc the Ram usage is at 80% what is absolutly not normal....
  9. Explorer.exe use too much ram on my win10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Explorer.exe use too much ram on my win10: i have tried to search any information about this problem *Sad If anyone know how to fix it, pls tell me! [img] 39342
  10. I hate W10

in Windows 10 Support
    I hate W10: I don't totally hate it. It's just there's so many problems. Vista was an outright virus, but W10 is really acting like malware. Hi. I'm new here. I was on Seven forum and Eight forum. Now on Ten. W10 isn't Vista, but there's other problems with the design that are...