Windows 10: I hate Windows 10

Discus and support I hate Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My computer downloaded the updates to Windows 10 on Sunday and installed them. Since then, I've had nothing but trouble accessing my Yahoo account, no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by verylowtech, Sep 16, 2020.

1. I hate Windows 10

My computer downloaded the updates to Windows 10 on Sunday and installed them. Since then, I've had nothing but trouble accessing my Yahoo account, no matter which browser I use. I have problems with Facebook. I can't load image-heavy websites.

I rolled back the update to a previous build, and that hasn't helped.

I've run Rkill, CCleaner, and AdwCleaner. I've updated all the drivers.

I've flushed the DNS cache.

Microsoft should give me financial compensation for all of this. It's preventing me from doing my work.

I've gone to Microsoft help pages, and chatted with technicians, but Windows 10 is so screwed up that either I can't access the chat function at all, or it takes too long to load, or I get cut off.

Again, I should receive HEFTY financial compensation for this.

:)

verylowtech, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Windows 8 Haters Club. For anyone who hates Windows 8.

Description:
    • For anyone who hates Windows 8. A single post here is all that's needed to become a member.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Hate Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

I hate Windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

I hate Windows 10

1. I hate Windows 10 - Similar Threads - hate

2. Absolutely HATE COPILOT. GET RID OF IT!!! How annoying and constantly interrupts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Absolutely HATE COPILOT. GET RID OF IT!!! How annoying and constantly interrupts: Hate itHate itHate it Hate itGet it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/absolutely-hate-copilot-get-rid-of-it-how-annoying/6117a87f-eafb-481d-a58e-2cb5f8808187
  3. Absolutely HATE COPILOT. GET RID OF IT!!! How annoying and constantly interrupts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Absolutely HATE COPILOT. GET RID OF IT!!! How annoying and constantly interrupts: Hate itHate itHate it Hate itGet it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/absolutely-hate-copilot-get-rid-of-it-how-annoying/6117a87f-eafb-481d-a58e-2cb5f8808187
  4. why does windows for education exist i hate it

in Windows 10 Customization
    why does windows for education exist i hate it: WHY DOES WINDOWS FOR EDUCATION EXIST KIDS ARE JUST FINE WITH NORMAL WINDOWS!! I tried it and it's so boring! There are too many limitations and you can't even open 75% of the .exe files you download without a message that says 'USER ACCOUNT CONTROL:Are you sure you want this...
  5. why does windows for education exist i hate it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does windows for education exist i hate it: WHY DOES WINDOWS FOR EDUCATION EXIST KIDS ARE JUST FINE WITH NORMAL WINDOWS!! I tried it and it's so boring! There are too many limitations and you can't even open 75% of the .exe files you download without a message that says 'USER ACCOUNT CONTROL:Are you sure you want this...
  6. why does windows for education exist i hate it

7. I hate this dialog box, every time I use the key it will happen like that from time to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I hate this dialog box, every time I use the key it will happen like that from time to...: I hate this dialog box, every time I use the key it will happen like that from time to time, extremely annoying, I use win 11 23h2 activated, how do I disable the dialog box?...
  8. I hate this dialog box, every time I use the key it will happen like that from time to...

I hate this dialog box, every time I use the key it will happen like that from time to...: I hate this dialog box, every time I use the key it will happen like that from time to time, extremely annoying, I use win 11 23h2 activated, how do I disable the dialog box?...
  9. startupcheck.vbs kase hate ga

startupcheck.vbs kase hate ga: Can not find script file C:\windows\system32\StartupCheck.vbs". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startupcheckvbs-kase-hate-ga/5c835ca9-bf8b-4e91-b42e-e9afd8569285
  10. startupcheck.vbs kase hate ga

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    startupcheck.vbs kase hate ga: Can not find script file C:\windows\system32\StartupCheck.vbs". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startupcheckvbs-kase-hate-ga/5c835ca9-bf8b-4e91-b42e-e9afd8569285