Windows 10: I hate Windows 10

Discus and support I hate Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My computer downloaded the updates to Windows 10 on Sunday and installed them. Since then, I've had nothing but trouble accessing my Yahoo account, no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by verylowtech, Sep 16, 2020 at 11:47 AM.

1. I hate Windows 10

My computer downloaded the updates to Windows 10 on Sunday and installed them. Since then, I've had nothing but trouble accessing my Yahoo account, no matter which browser I use. I have problems with Facebook. I can't load image-heavy websites.

I rolled back the update to a previous build, and that hasn't helped.

I've run Rkill, CCleaner, and AdwCleaner. I've updated all the drivers.

I've flushed the DNS cache.

Microsoft should give me financial compensation for all of this. It's preventing me from doing my work.

I've gone to Microsoft help pages, and chatted with technicians, but Windows 10 is so screwed up that either I can't access the chat function at all, or it takes too long to load, or I get cut off.

Again, I should receive HEFTY financial compensation for this.

:)

2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

3. Windows 8 Haters Club. For anyone who hates Windows 8.

Description:
    • For anyone who hates Windows 8. A single post here is all that's needed to become a member.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Hate Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

4. Monk.e83 Win User

I hate Windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Thema:

I hate Windows 10

1. I hate Windows 10 - Similar Threads - hate

2. Windows 10 Hates Surround Sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Hates Surround Sound: I recently installed a third monitor. This really highlighted my outdated soundbar, as it only covered one monitor. I went ahead and got a new sound card (Sound Blaster Audigy RX) and new speakers (Logitech Z606) so I could have 5.1 surround sound. Well, I've had nothing...
  3. Windows 10 hates my external usb dock hard drive.

Windows 10 hates my external usb dock hard drive.: Long story short: In 2018 I Installed Windows 10 on an internal HD, and the system had an external USB dock with a 4TB drive attached. After 2 days of use, Windows 10 decided to helpfully 'repair' the 4TB drive. Forcing me to buy a 8TB drive to clone the 4TB drive, then...
  4. Why does windows10 hate my HP printer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why does windows10 hate my HP printer?: First windows10 dropped my HP printer connection and always at the most frustrating moments. HP finally gave us troubleshooter to fix this when it happens, a complete waste of time to have to go thru this process, but at least it fixes the problem. Now Windows10 has...
  5. Computer hate (help me lmao) (see comments)

Computer hate (help me lmao) (see comments): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/charlezel [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iknyc8/computer_hate_help_me_lmao_see_comments/
  6. Hate your updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hate your updates: I have everything imaginable disabled for windows updates and still, MS figures out ways to push updates. Now, my WIFI adapter loses connection every 5 min, and after hibernating, never connects. I have to uninstall the driver first, uninstall the device, reinstall the...
  7. Windows update hates the new drivers

Windows update hates the new drivers: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/csonor [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i9uxov/windows_update_hates_the_new_drivers/
  8. Hate Microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hate Microsoft: I don't want Edge. Stop putting your patronising and juvenile sales pitch on my PC every time I start up. If you say you are going to text an authorisation code to my mobile then SEND IT. If you say you are going to phone the code though to my landline then PHONE...
  9. Why does windows hate to display icons correctly?

Why does windows hate to display icons correctly?: Warning, this issue is stupid, frustrating, and possibly without a fix. So rant ahead... Basically the icons you see in the start menu, taskbar, desktop, and windows explorer all just hate to look right. If you don't know, an icon file is a collection of images at different...
  10. I hate printers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I hate printers: This is off topic on a Win 10 board since I am running Win 8.1 on my laptop. Win 10 is on my desktop, which is not with me at the present time. I'm getting crazy. I use WordPerfect x4. It's an older version of the program, but not that old. I can't get my Brother printer...