Windows 10: I hate Windows 8! Why should l move to Windows 8? I want Windows 10 back!!!

Discus and support I hate Windows 8! Why should l move to Windows 8? I want Windows 10 back!!! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My father's HP Desktop, HP Pavilion 23 b244 All in One PC, with Windows 10 updates, broke down, and my father scolded me, and factory reset to Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SASWATA MISHRA, Nov 22, 2022.

1. I hate Windows 8! Why should l move to Windows 8? I want Windows 10 back!!!

My father's HP Desktop, HP Pavilion 23 b244 All in One PC, with Windows 10 updates, broke down, and my father scolded me, and factory reset to Windows 8 started.I hate Windows 8!!! This is the worst operating system I have ever got!!! I want Windows 10 back and my father's files lost are going to recover back!!!I always take care of my parents, then why I updated Windows 10, updates of Windows 10 is my mistake...Windows Update is being catastrophic...At least Windows 11 I got, I disabled updates to feel it better. If software will end support, with all updates ISO I will download and I will us

:)

SASWATA MISHRA, Nov 22, 2022

2. Windows 8 Haters Club. For anyone who hates Windows 8.

Description:
    • For anyone who hates Windows 8. A single post here is all that's needed to become a member.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Hate Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Nov 22, 2022
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 22, 2022
  4. I hate Windows 8! Why should l move to Windows 8? I want Windows 10 back!!!

Windows 7 Lover's Club: For Those Who Like Windows 7 As Opposed To Windows 8

Description:
    • For anyone who likes Windows 7 as opposed to Windows 8 and wants to keep Windows 7 and not upgrade to Windows 8.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Love or Like Windows 7 much more than Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Nov 22, 2022
Thema:

I hate Windows 8! Why should l move to Windows 8? I want Windows 10 back!!!

1. I hate Windows 8! Why should l move to Windows 8? I want Windows 10 back!!! - Similar Threads - hate Why should

2. i want to ugrade windows 8 to windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to ugrade windows 8 to windows 10: i want to upgrade from windows 8 to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-ugrade-windows-8-to-windows-10/5ac76ed5-e521-4be9-9b86-23c7c52c52c6
  3. i want to ugrade windows 8 to windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i want to ugrade windows 8 to windows 10: i want to upgrade from windows 8 to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-ugrade-windows-8-to-windows-10/5ac76ed5-e521-4be9-9b86-23c7c52c52c6
  4. I hate Windows 8! Why should l move to Windows 8? I want Windows 10 back!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I hate Windows 8! Why should l move to Windows 8? I want Windows 10 back!!!: My father's HP Desktop, HP Pavilion 23 b244 All in One PC, with Windows 10 updates, broke down, and my father scolded me, and factory reset to Windows 8 started.I hate Windows 8!!! This is the worst operating system I have ever got!!! I want Windows 10 back and my father's...
  5. I hate Windows 8! Why should l move to Windows 8? I want Windows 10 back!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I hate Windows 8! Why should l move to Windows 8? I want Windows 10 back!!!: My father's HP Desktop, HP Pavilion 23 b244 All in One PC, with Windows 10 updates, broke down, and my father scolded me, and factory reset to Windows 8 started.I hate Windows 8!!! This is the worst operating system I have ever got!!! I want Windows 10 back and my father's...
  6. I hate windows 10 how can i go back to 7 or an 8

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I hate windows 10 how can i go back to 7 or an 8: how can i go back i detest windows 10, I need to go back on to something else, or I might get my son to install linux or something https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-hate-windows-10-how-can-i-go-back-to-7-or-an-8/7ebe473e-c1a2-42d3-a965-ffc004c1f886
  7. Should I downgrade to windows 8?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Should I downgrade to windows 8?: I have a Toshiba satellite C55-B5101 laptop that I got a few years back at Best Buy, id guess I've had my laptop for about 4-5 years now. I understand a laptop like mine isn't meant for gaming but I noticed when I updated to windows 10 my computer was running slower than...
  8. should I downgrade from windows 10 to windows 8?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    should I downgrade from windows 10 to windows 8?: I have been using windows 10 ever since I purchased my laptop and it worked fine though, after some time, my habits changed and I started checking updates on a daily basis and this is when the multiple problems started to occur and mostly I had to reinstall windows. This...
  9. I want Windows 8 Back!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want Windows 8 Back!: Is there any way to convert Windows 10 back to Windows 8. OneDrive is the worst program I have ever run into. I cannot work with this new computer. I turned off OneDrive and when I do anything or try to save anything it always wants to save to One Drive. If I can't fix this,...
  10. OK I hated windows 8/8.1 but I like 10 why?

in Windows 10 Support
    OK I hated windows 8/8.1 but I like 10 why?: I hated and I mean hated Windows 8 and 8.1 with a pure passion. Told people it was the biggest mistake since Millennium. And now a few days on Windows 10 and fixing a few bugs, I like it. Why? Out of the box feel. While 10 still keeps the ugliest OS look on the...