Windows 10: I hate windows hello, I want to remoeve it from my computer

Discus and support I hate windows hello, I want to remoeve it from my computer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I did not set up a pin I do not have facial recognition and I even changed the Regedit value option to 0 and this POS software is still requiring me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Troy Barth, Apr 28, 2019.

1. I hate windows hello, I want to remoeve it from my computer

I did not set up a pin I do not have facial recognition and I even changed the Regedit value option to 0 and this POS software is still requiring me to log in using my Hotmail password this is **** and I want this removed.

You made it so **** easy to **** up your system by enabling it but you cant disable it, **** you MS I **** hate this feature and you make is so difficult for your customers to fix this ****. put a gad damn disable button/remove button option on the **** program.

How do I permanently remove Windows hello from my computer or do I need to reformat my hard drive again?

:)

Troy Barth, Apr 28, 2019

2. Windows 8 Haters Club. For anyone who hates Windows 8.

Description:
    • For anyone who hates Windows 8. A single post here is all that's needed to become a member.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Hate Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Apr 28, 2019
  3. Windows Hello Did Not Install After Restoring Computer (Windows 10)

Hello Kevin,

As you are facing issues accessing the Windows Hello on your device, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What exactly are you referring to when you say: "windows 10 restore"?
    • Which the device you are facing issues with as you have stated Windows Hello working fine on older computer?

Try few of the below troubleshooting steps on the computer facing issue and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run
    Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    as it checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: I recommend you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

For more information refer:
    Windows Hello and privacy: FAQ

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on this issue. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 28, 2019
  4. I hate windows hello, I want to remoeve it from my computer

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 28, 2019
Thema:

I hate windows hello, I want to remoeve it from my computer

1. I hate windows hello, I want to remoeve it from my computer - Similar Threads - hate hello remoeve

2. I want the option to use WINDOWS 10 I hate 11!~

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want the option to use WINDOWS 10 I hate 11!~: I purchased a new computer loaded with WIndows 11. It is trash! MS needs to provide its long term users with the option to install Window's 10 I am not a newbie and have used windows for over 20 years, Windows 11 sucks and should be rolled back. Most things I used to do with...
  3. I want the option to use WINDOWS 10 I hate 11!~

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want the option to use WINDOWS 10 I hate 11!~: I purchased a new computer loaded with WIndows 11. It is trash! MS needs to provide its long term users with the option to install Window's 10 I am not a newbie and have used windows for over 20 years, Windows 11 sucks and should be rolled back. Most things I used to do with...
  4. I hate this . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    I hate this . . .: My computer's a Dell laptop.Running Windows 10.One thing, that's very annoying!There's, a big box. That slides out,from the right side.Covering half, of my screen.It has the temperature, and local news.I have to wait, a little while.To get it to, slide back.Is there a way, to...
  5. I hate this . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I hate this . . .: My computer's a Dell laptop.Running Windows 10.One thing, that's very annoying!There's, a big box. That slides out,from the right side.Covering half, of my screen.It has the temperature, and local news.I have to wait, a little while.To get it to, slide back.Is there a way, to...
  6. I hate this . . .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. remove bing from my computer defaults. i hate it!

in Cortana
    remove bing from my computer defaults. i hate it!: so my computer constantly tried to use bing for everything. cortana only uses bing. I HATE IT AND WANT IT GONE. bing sucks camel peckers. 3 at a time. is there a way to get it removed? no one likes bing. its a knock off google and we hate it....
  8. I hate this computer, when I click on a news item I want to be scrollt

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I hate this computer, when I click on a news item I want to be scrollt: I I hate this thing, I do not want to listen to the news I want to be able to scroll down and read it, this won't let me scroll, also I like to play simple solitate, none of these games, this will not let me play solitare. I do not used the computer for purchasing, so...
  9. I hate this computer so much :-)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I hate this computer so much :-): Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903 - Error 0x800704c7 AnyBody know how to fix this? Please help me :-( https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-hate-this-computer-so-much/b5c2b53a-7b60-40b6-96be-73fc61d0ca7b
  10. I want to remove Cortana from my computer

in Cortana
    I want to remove Cortana from my computer: as above * Original title: I want to remove Cortana from my computer, don't give me advice or boring chit chat, just tell me how to remove this **** ****!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. true key windows hello not working

2. hate windows hello