Windows 10: i hate your piece of **** os called windows 10. it sucks, you suck.

Discus and support i hate your piece of **** os called windows 10. it sucks, you suck. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; eat a ****. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-hate-your-piece-of-os-called-windows-10-it-sucks/80dc1e11-c3a2-456a-9e43-3d703351607e Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by joshlove1, Apr 16, 2021.

1. joshlove1 Win User

i hate your piece of **** os called windows 10. it sucks, you suck.

eat a ****.

:)

joshlove1, Apr 16, 2021
Thema:

i hate your piece of **** os called windows 10. it sucks, you suck.

1. i hate your piece of **** os called windows 10. it sucks, you suck. - Similar Threads - hate piece ****

2. WINDOWS 10 YOU **** SUCK

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WINDOWS 10 YOU **** SUCK: WINDOWS 10 OPERATING SYSTEM... YOU **** SUCK BALLS! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-you-suck/be155bf7-e464-4bd6-b3e7-d48aa19399e4
  3. Your 2020 update SUCKS!!

Your 2020 update SUCKS!!: Your 2020 update F**king SUCKS. This is the same platform used 25 years ago. ****? There was nothing wrong with the last platform. If it ain't broke don't fix it. Every page I go to I have to zoom in to read it. EVERY page. Why? Don't tell me to go to settings. I already...
  4. Windows 10 sucks

Windows 10 sucks: Hello I just wanted to start this discussion by saying that I have had nothing but problems with windows 10. It seems like everytime I install an update something happens with the computer and then I have to reset. I updated my computer today and now its stuck in a boot loop....
  5. Windows 10....SUCKS!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10....SUCKS!!: I switched to a Windows 10 computer out of necessity Mac Book died after 7 years. I have had more problems in 6 months than I had in 7 years with my Mac. Between OS problems, hardware driver problems, loosing 110 dollars worth of subscriptions, access to files, blue screens...
  6. your os sucks

your os sucks: i will never buy Microsoft again. your autoupdate feature forced me to lose all my work again 5 hours of typing gone because you suck. ATTENTION IDIOTS FORCED ANYTHING IS BAD...
  7. Windows 10 sucks

Windows 10 sucks: every day a new thing stops working .. to get it working again I have to constantly uninstall all my hardware, reformat my PC, or restore to a point, only to work for a day or two without fail when I fix the one thing two other things stop working at this point I'm...
  8. Windows 10 sucks

Windows 10 sucks: Yesterday, Windows 10 somewhy destroyed itself. Today, I finally spent my angriness at this piece of **** OS and destroyed it with NO MERCY. I deleted everything and the whole install using RecEnu. This is ******** and never get Windows 10. This laggy piece of **** could...
  9. Windows 10 sucks

Windows 10 sucks: Microsoft why is Windows 10 so terrible always slow spinning wheel my computer was so fast with 8.1 then I upgrade to 10 because office doesn't work and its so slow. Do not give me the same old answer you give to everyone else you want people to suffer with the bloatware and...
  10. Windows 10 sucks

Windows 10 sucks: I know this will most probably get me nowhere, at least I can vent my frustrations to the sky, because Microsoft won't respond and will do nothing. Your Windows 10 has given me nothing but problems. I have re-installed it at least 3 times. Programs do not work all of a...