Windows 10: I have 10mbps internet but my apps only get 1mbps split between them, while the rest is...

Discus and support I have 10mbps internet but my apps only get 1mbps split between them, while the rest is... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So this problem has been going on since I built my pc in august 2020, but I never realized it because I know my internet is horrendously slow and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CalebScott5, Sep 19, 2021.

1. I have 10mbps internet but my apps only get 1mbps split between them, while the rest is...

So this problem has been going on since I built my pc in august 2020, but I never realized it because I know my internet is horrendously slow and I never tried to download multiple things at a time. But today I did a fresh install of windows for multiple reasons, and when I first began to reinstall my nearly 300gb worth of apps and games, I noticed something. The performance tab in task manager says my ENTIRE ethernet bandwidth is being used, but the processes tab says only 10% is being used total. I tried to download a steam game and the Oculus app at the same time, and I noticed that they bo

:)

CalebScott5, Sep 19, 2021
  2. NdMk2o1o Win User

Split Steam app folder between 2 HDD?

As the title suggests I want to find out if there's a way I can split my steam app folder on to 2 drives, specifically an SSD that I will be putting my OS and most used games and apps and a regular HDD for everything else?

NdMk2o1o, Sep 19, 2021
  3. Internet Speed Capped 1mbps Windows 10

Please I need your help okay so my Internet connection plan was 40mbps,and sometimes my internet speed in this laptop is 38-40mbps but sometimes it capped at 1mbps i already try to set as "metered connection" and set limit reversable bandwith to 0 but still
    no changes.

Someone please help me fix this issue,im struggling with this 1mbps speed

Faisal Pahlevi, Sep 19, 2021
  4. I have 10mbps internet but my apps only get 1mbps split between them, while the rest is...

Ping decreasing because of Internet speed is possible?

Is there a ping difference between 10mbps and 1mbps at online games? I know ping and bandwidth are 2 completely different things.
    My connection speed from my ISP is 10mbps. If I exceed the quote of 50GB(I mean If I download more than 50 GB in a month), my ISP will slow my speed to 1mbps. So when my internet is slowed, my ping will also be increased at online games?

I think it depends on how much data the game download from the game server. And the amount of data got from the game server differs from game to game. So, 1mbps would be adequate to have a reasonable ping value?

kopekbaligi, Sep 19, 2021
Thema:

I have 10mbps internet but my apps only get 1mbps split between them, while the rest is...

1. I have 10mbps internet but my apps only get 1mbps split between them, while the rest is... - Similar Threads - 10mbps internet apps

2. bad internet while rest devices are fine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bad internet while rest devices are fine: Hi!..why is my pc's internet so slow while other devices working perfectly fine? are vpns the reasons? i deleted it since i accidently downloaded it i don't know if it causes problems, this aside, but still is there's anything to stop internet lag? whenever i'm trying to call...
  3. bad internet while rest devices are fine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bad internet while rest devices are fine: Hi!..why is my pc's internet so slow while other devices working perfectly fine? are vpns the reasons? i deleted it since i accidently downloaded it i don't know if it causes problems, this aside, but still is there's anything to stop internet lag? whenever i'm trying to call...
  4. Internet speed capped at 10mbps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet speed capped at 10mbps: Before continuing, I warn you that my English is not the best. so i have a plan of internet of 1000mbps, i have an ethernet cable cat 8 of 50 meters, it only works at 70mbps - 100 i have no idea why and currently its working at 10mbps and i have no idea how to fix this, i...
  5. Internet speed capped at 10mbps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet speed capped at 10mbps: Before continuing, I warn you that my English is not the best. so i have a plan of internet of 1000mbps, i have an ethernet cable cat 8 of 50 meters, it only works at 70mbps - 100 i have no idea why and currently its working at 10mbps and i have no idea how to fix this, i...
  6. Internet speed capped at 10mbps

7. How to change between splitted apps W10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to change between splitted apps W10: Hello, I have my screen divided by a layout done by PowerToys (it is just an app for changing the default layouts in W10). But I would like to know how to move between the applications open with shortcuts, for example: I am writting something in a text editor then shortcut...
  8. Photos app only opens one picture and i can't scroll between them

Photos app only opens one picture and i can't scroll between them: Hi Every time i open a photo in a directory, there is no next/previous button on there so i can not scroll between the photos in that library like used to. Why? Any solution to this?...
  9. I ended up with 2 Administrator accounts that split my pictures and data between them.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I ended up with 2 Administrator accounts that split my pictures and data between them.: I had a hard disk crash and replaced it ok. The problem arose after reinstalling Windows 10, getting the updates and when I tried to restore my backup files onto the new drive. It seems I inadvertently created a new "persona" as the administrator. I added a new local account...
  10. Why my apps have an arrow between them

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why my apps have an arrow between them: Why my apps have arrow between them ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-apps-have-an-arrow-between-them/afbfe068-af7b-43f5-a817-d0b1d0166b8a"