Windows 10: I have 10Pro on an old computer and want to move to as 10home computer

Discus and support I have 10Pro on an old computer and want to move to as 10home computer in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have 10Pro on an old computer and want to move to as 10home computer How can i do that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by LetretaWilbert, Nov 6, 2018.

1. I have 10Pro on an old computer and want to move to as 10home computer

I have 10Pro on an old computer and want to move to as 10home computer How can i do that?

:)

LetretaWilbert, Nov 6, 2018

2. Convert a Windows 8pro product key to a Windows 10pro produkt key

Hello Karthicka_R

thank you for your reply.

But as i wrote in my question: without any new installation.

• I have a valid installation of Windows 10home
    • I can upgrade this to Windows 10pro but i have to pay it, i don't want to pay anything, because
    • I have a valid Windows 8pro license key which i can upgrade to Windows 8.1pro and then to Windows 10pro, but i don't want install all new on my PC which is running Windows 10home.
    • I want to get a Windows 10pro product key for my Windows 8pro product key and enter them in my Windows 10home in the 'Change Product Key Dialog' to bring my Windows 10home to Windows 10pro without any new installation.
    • I can't believe that i can only upgrade my for an update to Windows 10pro valid product key only with a new installation.
    Thanks for any answers.

Kind regards

Andre

Andre Loehrer, Nov 27, 2018
  3. windows 10

I have 10Pro on an old computer and want to move to as 10home computer How can i do that?

LetretaWilbert, Nov 27, 2018
  4. Aquinus Win User

I have 10Pro on an old computer and want to move to as 10home computer

Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

I have 10Pro on an old computer and want to move to as 10home computer

1. I have 10Pro on an old computer and want to move to as 10home computer - Similar Threads - 10Pro old computer

2. I think I have a old computer lmao

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I think I have a old computer lmao: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Thecoolgamer76 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/yw5jw1/i_think_i_have_a_old_computer_lmao/
  3. If I have a previous backup with new data, but not all the songs i want on an old computer,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I have a previous backup with new data, but not all the songs i want on an old computer,...: I realized a while ago that I must have removed some songs from my previous iphone. Someone gave me a different iphone so i could update an app on a different iOS. I had backed up my previous iPhone prior. Then what happened was my old laptop started having problems, and i...
  4. If I have a previous backup with new data, but not all the songs i want on an old computer,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If I have a previous backup with new data, but not all the songs i want on an old computer,...: I realized a while ago that I must have removed some songs from my previous iphone. Someone gave me a different iphone so i could update an app on a different iOS. I had backed up my previous iPhone prior. Then what happened was my old laptop started having problems, and i...
  5. Move Windows 10Pro from old computer and different MS account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Move Windows 10Pro from old computer and different MS account: I was given and older computer with Windows 10Pro. I've decided not to use the computer. Can I move the license to a new computer and/or move the license to my MS account? If so, how? Thank you....
  6. Windows 10HOME key , but Windows 10PRO is insalled

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10HOME key , but Windows 10PRO is insalled: Hello----- I recently purchased a hard drive with Windows 10 installed---trying to activate--- Failed. --- Found out that WIndows 10 PRO is installed on hard drive but the key provided is for Windows 10 HOME ---- I'm want to uninstall Pro and then download HOME but don't...
  7. moving content from old to new computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    moving content from old to new computer: I have a very old DellOptiplex 360 desktop with windows 10 and am finally getting rid of it. I need to switch all my content over to my new Dell desktop. I forgot how to do this. I need to switch over outlook emails, all documents, all videos, all docs saved directly on my...
  8. Moving win10 from old computer to new

Moving win10 from old computer to new: I'm upgrading from and old computer to a new build. Am I able to move the operating system to the new one without buying a brand new windows product key? I will not be using the old one whatsoever (just keeping the hard drives). Originally this was a windows 7 and I got the...
  9. Two Drives on a computer, want to move Windows

Two Drives on a computer, want to move Windows: I have two separate drives and I want windows on a different one of the two, I have lost the installation code but is there anyway otherwise I can move windows to the other drive....
  10. moving old hdd to new computer

moving old hdd to new computer: I have an old computer with a bad motherboard that I am thinking about taking the hdd out of and reinstalling it in a new computer and duel booting between win7 and win10, my question is "can it be done"? 11745