Windows 10: I have 1809 and downloaded Audicity last week. Whenever I record a second track using...

Discus and support I have 1809 and downloaded Audicity last week. Whenever I record a second track using... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I can record multiple tracks within audacity such as several rhythm track without problems. The problem is in the windows recording end using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RichardKay2, May 7, 2019.

1. I have 1809 and downloaded Audicity last week. Whenever I record a second track using...

I can record multiple tracks within audacity such as several rhythm track without problems. The problem is in the windows recording end using microphone or M-Trak input.

Has anyone related this to the M-Trak itself?

It works fine in my old Win 7 and XP

:)

RichardKay2, May 7, 2019
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, May 7, 2019
  3. Steps Recorder in Windows 10

Hi,

To further assist you, we suggest that you provide your feedback on how to improve the resolution using the Steps Recorder by going to the Feedback Hub. Refer to the steps below:

• Go to Search or Cortana.
    • Type Windows Feedback.
    • Sign in with your Microsoft account.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, May 7, 2019
  4. weybrew Win User

I have 1809 and downloaded Audicity last week. Whenever I record a second track using...

weybrew, May 7, 2019
Thema:

I have 1809 and downloaded Audicity last week. Whenever I record a second track using...

1. I have 1809 and downloaded Audicity last week. Whenever I record a second track using... - Similar Threads - 1809 downloaded Audicity

2. I have 670 records in my database and the last 50 which I entered in the last few days,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have 670 records in my database and the last 50 which I entered in the last few days,...: I have 670 records in my database and the last 50 which I entered in the last few days, while they show in the table, have disappeared from the related data entry form. What to do?...
  3. I have 670 records in my database and the last 50 which I entered in the last few days,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have 670 records in my database and the last 50 which I entered in the last few days,...: I have 670 records in my database and the last 50 which I entered in the last few days, while they show in the table, have disappeared from the related data entry form. What to do?...
  4. I have 670 records in my database and the last 50 which I entered in the last few days,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Whenever I play with my friends and I use windows game bar to record clips, it only records...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whenever I play with my friends and I use windows game bar to record clips, it only records...: Whenever I play with my friends and I use windows game bar to record clips, it only records my friends' voices in game or in discord. It does not record mine. How do I fix this?...
  6. Whenever I play with my friends and I use windows game bar to record clips, it only records...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I play with my friends and I use windows game bar to record clips, it only records...: Whenever I play with my friends and I use windows game bar to record clips, it only records my friends' voices in game or in discord. It does not record mine. How do I fix this?...
  7. I have yet to have a windows 10 installation last more than a week...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have yet to have a windows 10 installation last more than a week...: Oh, OEM installs as well... To be honest I hate this OS more than my Ex Wife, if there was anything even remotely plausible as an alternative I would run it. Please, listen, for once. All of those apps you want us to use, they suck, Windows Defender runs 50% CPU and...
  8. 1809 IE View and Track Downloads Window Behind

in Windows 10 Customization
    1809 IE View and Track Downloads Window Behind: Company recently upgraded from 1709 to 1809. Some of our internal applications still rely on Internet Explorer. Since our upgrade, when users are downloading something in IE, the view and track downloads window display behind IE. Before on 1709 it would pop up in front and...
  9. Issues with audio recording using M-Track input device, Windows 10 1809.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issues with audio recording using M-Track input device, Windows 10 1809.: I can record multiple tracks within audacity such as several rhythm track without problems. The problem is in the windows recording end using microphone or M-Trak input. Has anyone related this to the M-Trak itself? It works fine in my old Win 7 and XP ***Modified...
  10. Issues with audio recording using M-Track input device, Windows 10 1809.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issues with audio recording using M-Track input device, Windows 10 1809.: I can record multiple tracks within audacity such as several rhythm track without problems. The problem is in the windows recording end using microphone or M-Trak input. Has anyone related this to the M-Trak itself? It works fine in my old Win 7 and XP ***Modified...