Windows 10: I have 2 android devices Galaxy Phone and Tablet linked to my Microsoft account e.g....

Discus and support I have 2 android devices Galaxy Phone and Tablet linked to my Microsoft account e.g.... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried logging off and logging on. I have checked they are linked to the same Microsoft Account. I have tried logging out of and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sam_226, Jun 23, 2024.

1. Sam_226 Win User

I have 2 android devices Galaxy Phone and Tablet linked to my Microsoft account e.g....

I have tried logging off and logging on. I have checked they are linked to the same Microsoft Account. I have tried logging out of and then uninstalling all the windows apps I could I could not uninstall Phone Link or OneDrive, but I did log out of these from on my phone then re-installing and re-logging on.My Microsoft account shows both my Desktop and my Laptop as linked devices no problem. I am running Windows 11 on both.

:)

Sam_226, Jun 23, 2024

2. How to add Hudl 2 Android tablet device to Microsoft Account.

Hi Ann,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with adding a android tablet device to Microsoft account
    . I will certainly help you.

I would like to inform you that we can add only a device which is associated with Microsoft Account and there is no option to add Android tablet into the Microsoft Account.

I suggest you to provide your feedback and suggestion regarding the issue in the Windows Feedback app.

Please get back to us if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jun 23, 2024
  3. Accessing WIFI from Galaxy E Tablet

Hello Virginia,

Thank you. This is what I have:

• PC with Windows 8.1 and Edge
    • Samsung Galaxy 4
    • Samsung Galaxy E Tablet
    • Norton Antivirus
    This is what I did:

• Changed SSID and password modem
    The red warning continued to pop up on the phone and tablet.

I tired tweaking the privacy settings on the modem and Windows internet.

Ran Restore on the computer but it was not able to complete the process. Message said that antivirus might be interfering.

I am tempted to reset the modem to default factory settings.

Monica

MonicaHockersmith, Jun 23, 2024
  4. Donna Men Win User

I have 2 android devices Galaxy Phone and Tablet linked to my Microsoft account e.g....

How to add Hudl 2 Android tablet device to Microsoft Account.

Hi Roderick,

Any devices that you have, you can easily setup your Microsoft account in just a few steps. You can check out this
    link as it has the steps that can help you with setting up your Microsoft account with Android phone.

If you are using a mobile running on Windows OS. Adding your Windows device to your Microsoft account can let you use Find My Phone, check Reset Protection status, repair and support. To get the steps on how to add your device, you can click
    here.

Let us know if further help is needed.

Donna Men, Jun 23, 2024
Thema:

1. I have 2 android devices Galaxy Phone and Tablet linked to my Microsoft account e.g.... - Similar Threads - android devices Galaxy

2. CANNOT LINK ANDROID PHONE WITH WINDOWS ACCOUNT.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CANNOT LINK ANDROID PHONE WITH WINDOWS ACCOUNT.: I own a new Samsung S23FE Ai Phone, which I'm in the process of setting up. Link to Windows app works flawlessly, yet I've tried everything suggested here to try to get my phone and tablets to show up as devices associated with my Microsoft account. You have a lot of people...
  3. CANNOT LINK ANDROID PHONE WITH WINDOWS ACCOUNT.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CANNOT LINK ANDROID PHONE WITH WINDOWS ACCOUNT.: I own a new Samsung S23FE Ai Phone, which I'm in the process of setting up. Link to Windows app works flawlessly, yet I've tried everything suggested here to try to get my phone and tablets to show up as devices associated with my Microsoft account. You have a lot of people...
  4. I have 2 android devices Galaxy Phone and Tablet linked to my Microsoft account e.g....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have 2 android devices Galaxy Phone and Tablet linked to my Microsoft account e.g....: I have tried logging off and logging on. I have checked they are linked to the same Microsoft Account. I have tried logging out of and then uninstalling all the windows apps I could I could not uninstall Phone Link or OneDrive, but I did log out of these from on my phone then...
  5. How do I link my Android phone to my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I link my Android phone to my Microsoft account: I would like to link my Android phone to Microsoft account how do I do that * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-link-my-android-phone-to-my-microsoft/30d31658-f824-4a80-822a-23a5b84bde77
  6. How do I link my Android phone to my Microsoft account

How do I link my Android phone to my Microsoft account: I would like to link my Android phone to Microsoft account how do I do that * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-link-my-android-phone-to-my-microsoft/30d31658-f824-4a80-822a-23a5b84bde77
  7. Cannot re link my android phone back to my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot re link my android phone back to my Microsoft account: Hello SupportHaving trouble relinking my android phone back to my Microsoft account there is no longer a add device as before only a manage but nothing to manage will someone help with this ASAP please. I had unlinked it because the phone link was not showing phone being...
  8. Cannot re link my android phone back to my Microsoft account

Cannot re link my android phone back to my Microsoft account: Hello SupportHaving trouble relinking my android phone back to my Microsoft account there is no longer a add device as before only a manage but nothing to manage will someone help with this ASAP please. I had unlinked it because the phone link was not showing phone being...
  9. link to android phone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    link to android phone: After almost two hours of "tinkering" yesterday, I FINALLY managed to get my android phone connect to "your phone". Today, it doesn't work. Unless I get something positive and stable for this thing - I'm simply done with it. Why would it work one moment and not the...
  10. Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5 Android Tablet

Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5 Android Tablet: Your Android App Microsoft Launcher is No Longer Compatible with my Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5 Tablet. Now What?! If I leave it installed, what will occur?! I use your Sticky Notes on all 3 of my devices: my Laptop, my Phone, & my Tablet. If I Uninstall Microsoft Launcher from...