Windows 10: I have 2 discord apps in my audio mixer but I only have 1 open. I doesn't cause any...

Discus and support I have 2 discord apps in my audio mixer but I only have 1 open. I doesn't cause any... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/z_FedeXx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mncff8/i_have_2_discord_apps_in_my_audio_mixer_but_i/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/z_FedeXx, Apr 9, 2021.

1. I have 2 discord apps in my audio mixer but I only have 1 open. I doesn't cause any...

/u/z_FedeXx, Apr 9, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

I have 2 discord apps in my audio mixer but I only have 1 open. I doesn't cause any... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Apr 9, 2021
  3. Louie_101 Win User
    discord on PC slow?

Hi there! I am Louie, a Microsoft Community member and a fellow Windows 10 user like you. Hope you're doing well and safe there.

You may try some solutions below that might help fix the problem:

Solution 1: Close Unnecessary Programs

It’s common to see Discord lagging if you’re running multiple programs on your PC, because some of them may conflict with Discord. To solve the problem, you can try ending unnecessary programs.

You just need to press Shift + Ctrl + Esc to open Task Manager. Then right-click the program you don’t use currently and select End task to close it. After you close all the unnecessary applications which run with Discord at the same time, you can check if
    your Discord works fine.

Solution 2: Turn Off Hardware Acceleration

Another way to fix Discord lagging issue is turning off Hardware Acceleration. You can follow the steps below.

Step 1: Run Discord and go to Settings.

Step 2: Click Appearance from the left pane and toggle off the switch button of Hardware Acceleration.

Step 3: In the pop-up window, click Okay to confirm the operation. Then restart your Discord to see if Discord lagging issue is fixed.

Solution 3: Clear Discord Cache Files

If too many cache files and cookies are accumulated on the PC, Discord lagging issue might appear. In this case, you need to clear Discord cache files.

Step 1: Exit Discord.

Step 2: Press Win + R to invoke Run window. Then input %APPDATA%/Discord/Cache and click OK to open the cache folder in File Explorer.

Step 3: Now press Ctrl + A to select all files in the window. Then press Delete key to delete them.

Then you can relaunch Discord and check if the problem has been solved.

Solution 4: Reset Discord Voice Settings

Improper voice settings could also lead to Discord lagging issue. If you have changed any settings recently, you may need to reset them to default.

Just open Discord and go to Settings. Then select Voice & Video from the left pane and click Reset Voice Settings in the right pane. Click Okay in the pop-up window. After the operation, you can relaunch Discord and see if it works normally.

Solution 5: Update Your Drivers

If your Discord gets lagging, you can also try update your graphics driver or audio driver to fix the problem. Because the issue might appear when you’re using faulty or corrupted drivers.

Step 1: Open Run window and type devmgmt.msc in the dialog box. Then press Enter to access Device Manager.

Step 2: Double-click Audio inputs and outputs to expand the list. Then right-click your audio driver and select Update driver.

Tip: To update graphics driver, you need to double-click Display adapters, right-click your graphic driver and choose Update driver.

Step 3: In the pop-up window, choose Search automatically for updated driver software and follow the instructions to finish the process.

Then restart your computer and use Discord again to see if this solution works.

Solution 6: Reinstall Discord

If none of the solutions above works for you, you may need to reinstall Discord to fix Discord lagging issue. Let’s uninstall the program first.

Step 1: Go to Control Panel.

Step 2: Select View by: Category and then click Uninstall a program.

Step 3: Right-click Discord and select Uninstall.

Step 4: Follow the instructions to finish uninstalling Discord.

Then you can download and install Discord manually. After it is installed, launch it to see if the issue has been removed.

Hope this helps

Sincerely,

Louie

Louie_101, Apr 9, 2021
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

I have 2 discord apps in my audio mixer but I only have 1 open. I doesn't cause any...

Mixer Broadcast Not Working

Hi CV Scaryseizure,

Thank you for bringing this up. Let's try to isolate this issue so that we could figure out what causing the Mixer Broadcast not to work properly. Kindly provide us the following information below:

• Can you tell us when did you notice this issue?
    • Do you use the Mixer Broadcasting app on Windows 10?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, I recommend that you sign out your account on the Mixer app then sign in again. If you still got the same issue, I suggest that you also reinstall the app to eliminate corrupted files.

We look forward to your reply.

Ariel Acu, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

I have 2 discord apps in my audio mixer but I only have 1 open. I doesn't cause any...

1. I have 2 discord apps in my audio mixer but I only have 1 open. I doesn't cause any... - Similar Threads - discord apps audio

2. Windows and AMD driver saying I have 2 displays when I only have 1 monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows and AMD driver saying I have 2 displays when I only have 1 monitor: problem is as title says, I have a Ryzen 5 Radeon Rx 580 with drivers for the GPU already reinstalled multiple times. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-and-amd-driver-saying-i-have-2-displays/89900bff-9837-455e-9ca7-b9a1d73572b0
  3. Windows and AMD driver saying I have 2 displays when I only have 1 monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows and AMD driver saying I have 2 displays when I only have 1 monitor: problem is as title says, I have a Ryzen 5 Radeon Rx 580 with drivers for the GPU already reinstalled multiple times. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-and-amd-driver-saying-i-have-2-displays/89900bff-9837-455e-9ca7-b9a1d73572b0
  4. Windows and AMD driver saying I have 2 displays when I only have 1 monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My laptop thinks I have 2 controllers when I only have 1.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop thinks I have 2 controllers when I only have 1.: My laptop shows I only have 1 controller in device manager and in the control panel, however, when I play Madden 22 or Rocket League it shows I have 2 controllers connected. I have never connected a secondary controller to this laptop. It is a wireless Xbox One S Controller....
  6. My laptop thinks I have 2 controllers when I only have 1.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop thinks I have 2 controllers when I only have 1.: My laptop shows I only have 1 controller in device manager and in the control panel, however, when I play Madden 22 or Rocket League it shows I have 2 controllers connected. I have never connected a secondary controller to this laptop. It is a wireless Xbox One S Controller....
  7. I no longer have any audio.

I no longer have any audio.: 1909 OS Build 18363. 1443 I have no idea what's happened or why, but I can't get a single sound out of the PC. 176524
  8. Do I have to worry ? I only have 1 page open, normally I get this when I open 30 pages

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Do I have to worry ? I only have 1 page open, normally I get this when I open 30 pages: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/8ennj1y4li451.png?width=1133&format=png&auto=webp&s=2d6ecb16666d14aefbc6291bf2efe772d70411ca submitted by /u/zikha [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h7p4p7/do_i_have_to_worry_i_only_have_1_page_open/
  9. LOGIN INTO 2 LAPTOPS, 1 allows 1 doesn't why? - I have 365

LOGIN INTO 2 LAPTOPS, 1 allows 1 doesn't why? - I have 365: I was asked to change my password which I did. Since then very strange, my new laptop, doesn't allow me to log in saying I have entered an incorrect pin too many times, which I only input my password. Then says try again restart your device, which I have tried many times....
  10. Mixer have announced Mixer Season 2

in Windows 10 News
    Mixer have announced Mixer Season 2: 8tOG9sN74xs As the leaves change colors in this part of the world, it marks the beginning of a new season. And today on Mixer, you’ll also be seeing some fun new colors (and a bit more). The entire team has been hard at work over the past few months, listening to your...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. discord 1 and discord 2 volume mixer

2. www.windowsphoneinfo.com