Windows 10: I have 2 gpu's and i don't know how to use the second one for certain games.

Discus and support I have 2 gpu's and i don't know how to use the second one for certain games. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a intel HD 3000 and a AMD Radeon HD 6700M series. As the intel HD has OpenGL of 3.1 i can't play certain games, but the AMD has OpenGL of 4.4 if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by 72u, Jun 25, 2022.

1. 72U
    72u Win User

I have 2 gpu's and i don't know how to use the second one for certain games.

I have a intel HD 3000 and a AMD Radeon HD 6700M series. As the intel HD has OpenGL of 3.1 i can't play certain games, but the AMD has OpenGL of 4.4 if i'm right. How can i run Minecraft on the AMD gpu instead? Please help i've been trying this for 2 days now.

:)

2. arassami Win User

don"t open game in win10i

I am game player.(sniper fury)in win10.but to day don"t opening game.or close after 2-3 secend.3 the back to last morning by recovery poin .but nothing

*** Moderator's note: Post was moved to the appropriate category ***

arassami, Jun 25, 2022
  3. Gaming and Random Crashes.

Hi,

After some research and failing to find any solution i`ve decided to find help, have a gaming laptop (don`t judge me) and it used to work pretty well, until the latest Witcher expansion, i would be gettting a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION everytime i tried to start the game, some driver updates later and now i`m randomly getting the same BSOD so far i've tried.

• Updating GPU Driver.
    • DDU the Drivers and do a clean install.
    • running sfc/scannow

Unfortunately my internet time is limited and i couldn`t find any more steps.

Any help would be appreciatted, and sorry for the bad english.

BeardedBrazilia, Jun 25, 2022
  4. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Jun 25, 2022
Thema:

1. I have 2 gpu's and i don't know how to use the second one for certain games. - Similar Threads - gpu's don't second

2. I have 2 threats that says "Action needed" but I don't know what or how to fix.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have 2 threats that says "Action needed" but I don't know what or how to fix.: I have 2 threats that says "action needed" but I don't know what or how to do. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-2-threats-that-says-action-needed-but-i/9889fc2f-5d9a-4872-9ea3-52b0225c8518
  3. I have 2 threats that says "Action needed" but I don't know what or how to fix.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have 2 threats that says "Action needed" but I don't know what or how to fix.: I have 2 threats that says "action needed" but I don't know what or how to do. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-2-threats-that-says-action-needed-but-i/9889fc2f-5d9a-4872-9ea3-52b0225c8518
  4. I have BSOD and don't know how to fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have BSOD and don't know how to fix: I was using my PC without any stress action just watching Youtube video on Chrome and Messenger app and my PC suddenly stopped with a half blue screen and I had to press power button to shutdown and restart. In Event viewer I got this messages:"The computer has rebooted from...
  5. I have BSOD and don't know how to fix

I have BSOD and don't know how to fix: I was using my PC without any stress action just watching Youtube video on Chrome and Messenger app and my PC suddenly stopped with a half blue screen and I had to press power button to shutdown and restart. In Event viewer I got this messages:"The computer has rebooted from...
  6. Certain games cause my computer to crash on startup and I don't know why. I have tried...

Certain games cause my computer to crash on startup and I don't know why. I have tried...: I have had this issue since mid January and I originally thought this may have been a hardware issue like my power supply or graphics card was failing but I now think this is a software issue due to this only happening to two games Modern Warfare 2 and Elden Ring. I am still...
  7. Certain games cause my computer to crash on startup and I don't know why. I have tried...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Certain games cause my computer to crash on startup and I don't know why. I have tried...: I have had this issue since mid January and I originally thought this may have been a hardware issue like my power supply or graphics card was failing but I now think this is a software issue due to this only happening to two games Modern Warfare 2 and Elden Ring. I am still...
  8. My PC wont finish launching certain games and I don't know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC wont finish launching certain games and I don't know why: I'm having an issue that has been getting worse over time which is when I launch a game it will show the loading screen and then as soon as its done loading it will just return to desktop without any error messages. It has recently gotten so bad that it will not even run apex...
  9. I have 2 gpu's and i don't know how to use the second one for certain games.

I have 2 gpu's and i don't know how to use the second one for certain games.: I have a intel HD 3000 and a AMD Radeon HD 6700M series. As the intel HD has OpenGL of 3.1 i can't play certain games, but the AMD has OpenGL of 4.4 if i'm right. How can i run Minecraft on the AMD gpu instead? Please help i've been trying this for 2 days now....
  10. I Have A Problem That I Don't Know How To Fix

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I Have A Problem That I Don't Know How To Fix: Umm... How do I fix "Unable to activate Windows"? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-that-i-dont-know-how-to-fix/d75cad29-f770-487e-95a1-638e0029539d