Windows 10: I have 2 green arrows pointing at each other on some of my files. Can you help?

Discus and support I have 2 green arrows pointing at each other on some of my files. Can you help? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Please explain why I have two green arrows pointing toward one another on some of my files.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AndyBaldwin2, May 30, 2019.

1. I have 2 green arrows pointing at each other on some of my files. Can you help?

Please explain why I have two green arrows pointing toward one another on some of my files.

:)

AndyBaldwin2, May 30, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 30, 2019
  3. Blue Arrows on folder and file icons

Autoruns or ShellExView should tell you which application is adding that Overlay.

Use the steps
    here

Ramesh Srinivasan, May 30, 2019
  4. I have 2 green arrows pointing at each other on some of my files. Can you help?

down arrow key stopped working

My razor lycosa down arrow key decided to not respond at some point today. The other ones work and so does the numpad arrow if i turn off the numlock. Sounds like its just broken and im screwed, but any suggestions?

Hybrid_theory, May 30, 2019
Thema:

I have 2 green arrows pointing at each other on some of my files. Can you help?

1. I have 2 green arrows pointing at each other on some of my files. Can you help? - Similar Threads - green arrows pointing

2. Arrow, and Mice and other Pointing Devices have Disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Arrow, and Mice and other Pointing Devices have Disappeared: Hi there,I was working on my laptop when suddenly the arrow on my screen disappeared. I tried restarting and shutting down my laptop which brought back the arrow. However, after a few minutes, it disappeared again. I tried the same method again but it didn't work. I tried...
  3. Arrow, and Mice and other Pointing Devices have Disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Arrow, and Mice and other Pointing Devices have Disappeared: Hi there,I was working on my laptop when suddenly the arrow on my screen disappeared. I tried restarting and shutting down my laptop which brought back the arrow. However, after a few minutes, it disappeared again. I tried the same method again but it didn't work. I tried...
  4. Arrow, and Mice and other Pointing Devices have Disappeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 11 2 blue arrows facing each other

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 2 blue arrows facing each other: I just updated to Windows 11 mistake?. All of the folders in my Pictures folder have these arrows shown below. According to what I read here, it says it means folders are compressed and to turn the compression off in Properties. BUT I did that and the compression is NOT...
  6. Windows 11 2 blue arrows facing each other

Windows 11 2 blue arrows facing each other: I just updated to Windows 11 mistake?. All of the folders in my Pictures folder have these arrows shown below. According to what I read here, it says it means folders are compressed and to turn the compression off in Properties. BUT I did that and the compression is NOT...
  7. What does the folder with the green arrow pointing up mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does the folder with the green arrow pointing up mean?: This question was asked last year and answered but the thread is now locked so I'm asking the same question because the answer given doesn't make sense to me. I've recently bought a new laptop which came with Windows 11. Now I have this green arrow thing on almost all of my...
  8. What does the folder with the green arrow pointing up mean?

What does the folder with the green arrow pointing up mean?: This question was asked last year and answered but the thread is now locked so I'm asking the same question because the answer given doesn't make sense to me. I've recently bought a new laptop which came with Windows 11. Now I have this green arrow thing on almost all of my...
  9. There are nothing in my one drive but I have a green arrow on my drives

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    There are nothing in my one drive but I have a green arrow on my drives: There are nothing in my one drive but I have a green arrow on my drives[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-are-nothing-in-my-one-drive-but-i-have-a/f4a5b185-6bfe-48d9-ba9c-7e71c179e8e8
  10. Folders and Files have Blue Pointing Arrows

in Windows 10 Support
    Folders and Files have Blue Pointing Arrows: Hi there, sorry if this is the wrong forum thread. On my secondary hard drive I get these arrows on EVERY single file and folder, there's only one folder on the root of the hard drive that doesn't have it, but a few files in it have it, but those are in folders that also...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. folder with 2 green arrows pointing towards each other

2. windows 10 start menu has arrows