Windows 10: i have 2 issues that i need help with on windows 10.

Discus and support i have 2 issues that i need help with on windows 10. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; first problem is i want to disable internet options on HTML help, im on windows 10 64 bit, i click on options > then internet options but i want it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by moomoocow83, Jan 28, 2018.

1. i have 2 issues that i need help with on windows 10.

first problem is i want to disable internet options on HTML help, im on windows 10 64 bit, i click on options > then internet options but i want it disabled please help.

the second problem im having is disabling the advanced system recovery in windows 10

please help if you need more info please let me know

:)

moomoocow83, Jan 28, 2018

2. I need expert help with windows 10 issues. How do I get over their heads?

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience to you. We will be glad to assist you with this issue.

Can you explain us the issues you are facing elaborately so that we can guide you in the right path. It is very important us to know what all issues you are facing with exact error code and messages if any and to isolate the issue. Also kindly tell
    us which all troubleshooting steps you have already tried so that we can save your time by not repeating the troubleshooting steps again.

Please reply with a brief description on the issue so that we can assist you better and resolve your issues.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jan 28, 2018
  3. seabean Win User
    I need expert help with windows 10 issues. How do I get over their heads?

*******************still no supervisor *******************

or information on how to get one to come to my aid...

I've been fooling with this for months now. Oh how I wish I had said

******************* N O ************************

to windows 10.

seabean, Jan 28, 2018
  4. dalchina New Member

i have 2 issues that i need help with on windows 10.

2nd question:

i have 2 issues that i need help with on windows 10. [​IMG]

Try
    reagentc /disable

And of course you could delete your Recovery partition.

dalchina, Jan 29, 2018
Thema:

i have 2 issues that i need help with on windows 10.

1. i have 2 issues that i need help with on windows 10. - Similar Threads - issues need help

2. i need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need help: so I was using fresh paint I took a pic and imported it but I forgot I had already drew something but when I tried to erase it erased my pic instead. Fresh paint I got one thing to say shame on you...
  3. I need help

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I need help: Got windows 10 2 years ago & 2 nights ago I plugged up my e: backup drive, but hear this 'boop del boop' sound & in testing the sounds the computer makes + recording them on my camera, I found out it was a hardware conflict, so how I think it is between that drive e: & my...
  4. I need help!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need help!: so basically i installed a few updates on my win 10 pc, and sometimes it says something about storage, and when i tried pulling out the cable and back in, i started the computer and, it just kept switching between the display port and hdmi with nothing actually showing on the...
  5. I need help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need help: I was wondering if I can uninstall windows 10 and install it again cause lastnite somehow I guess I installed it and I guess I had windows 7 and I didn't install things right and it took away all my pictures and took my bookmarks away please please someone help me...
  6. I need help

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I need help: So basically I wanted to download Netflix on my computer and I did so through the micro soft store. I had to use a Microsoft account so I used my sons xbox account which has parental controls but I no longer have access to the parent account because It was an old work email I...
  7. I cant tell if I have a virus or not, need help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cant tell if I have a virus or not, need help: My PC has been running fine for over 2 years now until the past weekend where somehow I think it got a virus and im not sure how because I avoid sketchy websites and downloads. My task manager frequently says disk 100% especially when I run antivirus programs. Also any...
  8. i NEED HELP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i NEED HELP: Okay so starting about the end of june I started having issues with my computer freezing up. Recently I looked at the event viewer and these are what I got: Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 9/10/2018 16:11:05 Event ID: 1000...
  9. i need help

in Windows 10 Support
    i need help: i install windows 10 enterprise X64 but in wallpaper shows it evaluation period [img] 38362
  10. I need help

in Windows 10 Support
    I need help: i have problem with my laptop at win10. my laptop is Acer Aspire 4750. Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2410M CPU @ 2.30GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.3GHz Memory: 4G RAM when i install win10 at device manager i look problem at OTHER DEVICE...