Windows 10: i have 2 issues that i need help with on windows 10.

Discus and support i have 2 issues that i need help with on windows 10. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; first problem is i want to disable internet options on HTML help, im on windows 10 64 bit, i click on options > then internet options but i want it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by moomoocow83, Jan 28, 2018.

1. i have 2 issues that i need help with on windows 10.

first problem is i want to disable internet options on HTML help, im on windows 10 64 bit, i click on options > then internet options but i want it disabled please help.

the second problem im having is disabling the advanced system recovery in windows 10

please help if you need more info please let me know

:)

moomoocow83, Jan 28, 2018

2. I need expert help with windows 10 issues. How do I get over their heads?

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience to you. We will be glad to assist you with this issue.

Can you explain us the issues you are facing elaborately so that we can guide you in the right path. It is very important us to know what all issues you are facing with exact error code and messages if any and to isolate the issue. Also kindly tell
    us which all troubleshooting steps you have already tried so that we can save your time by not repeating the troubleshooting steps again.

Please reply with a brief description on the issue so that we can assist you better and resolve your issues.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jan 28, 2018
  3. seabean Win User
    I need expert help with windows 10 issues. How do I get over their heads?

*******************still no supervisor *******************

or information on how to get one to come to my aid...

I've been fooling with this for months now. Oh how I wish I had said

******************* N O ************************

to windows 10.

seabean, Jan 28, 2018
  4. dalchina New Member

i have 2 issues that i need help with on windows 10.

2nd question:

i have 2 issues that i need help with on windows 10. [​IMG]

Try
    reagentc /disable

And of course you could delete your Recovery partition.

dalchina, Jan 29, 2018
Thema:

i have 2 issues that i need help with on windows 10.

1. i have 2 issues that i need help with on windows 10. - Similar Threads - issues need help

2. I got 2 issues that I need help with and I think these issues are actually bugs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got 2 issues that I need help with and I think these issues are actually bugs: First, every time I restart my computer the desktop randomizes all my icons and have no idea why, recently I checked for an update and installed it so I guess maybe that has something to do with it?My second issue is my taskbar which I have set to automatically hide itself...
  3. I got 2 issues that I need help with and I think these issues are actually bugs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got 2 issues that I need help with and I think these issues are actually bugs: First, every time I restart my computer the desktop randomizes all my icons and have no idea why, recently I checked for an update and installed it so I guess maybe that has something to do with it?My second issue is my taskbar which I have set to automatically hide itself...
  4. I really need help. I have had this computer for not even 2 months, and for the last 2...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I really need help. I have had this computer for not even 2 months, and for the last 2...: I reslly have no idea what the problem is here. I have check if everything is secure, I really dont know what it is submitted by /u/BLENDINGBLENDERS [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mi1zy9/i_really_need_help_i_have_had_this_computer_for/
  5. I need help regarding an issue I'm having with a program.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need help regarding an issue I'm having with a program.: So I have the original PC release of Halo Combat Evolved and I made the mistake of turning on the option of Run as Administrator for the .exe via properties. No matter what I tried I couldn't undo this. Like the box for that option is unchecked and yet it still prompts that...
  6. I need help in this issue.

I need help in this issue.: I have a Dell Inspiron 5570 with windows 10. Last week, I had done a reset but because my battery discharged completely, my windows got corrupted and my laptop was stuck in a restart loop. I was not being able to open safe mode or any advanced repair mode from Dell. Somehow...
  7. Have driver issue that I need help with.

Have driver issue that I need help with.: For the past few months I have been having issues with my pc. Sometimes when I restart my pc I will get BSOD errors such as Critical_Process_Died, and System_Service_Exception. I run an OC on my 8600k, as well as XMP on my DDR4 3000mhz RAM. Normally when I have this issue I...
  8. 2 issues I need to resolve.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    2 issues I need to resolve.: 1. I upgraded from windows 7 to 10 using the free upgrade a while back. my pc crashed , i restored it and have been stuck with windows 7 again.. BUT my bios still says its using windows 10.. How do i get back to using windows 10? 2. I want to upgrade my HD to an SSD,...
  9. I have a plan but I need help

I have a plan but I need help: Ok, so I (m14) have a shitload of homework that I don't want to catch on simply because I Can't be bothered, and I'm lazy. I only use my computer for gaming and have nothing of relative importance on here, and this is relevant later. My teachers set homework on a platform...
  10. Maybe it’s a windows issue? I need help

Maybe it’s a windows issue? I need help: submitted by /u/finnkirsh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ecmn9m/maybe_its_a_windows_issue_i_need_help/