Windows 10: I have 2 laptops listed??

Discus and support I have 2 laptops listed?? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've had nothing but problems with my HP Windows 10 laptop. It was working fine and then all of a sudden I started getting error messages and some of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KarenPeercy, Jan 1, 2021.

1. I have 2 laptops listed??

I've had nothing but problems with my HP Windows 10 laptop. It was working fine and then all of a sudden I started getting error messages and some of my programs won't open. When I click on the programs they look like they are going to open then they disappear. I went into Manage my Microsoft Account and have 2 laptops with the same Laptop number listed but have different information listed when I click on the info and support button.

The first one has: Edition, OS Build, Serial number and version number.

The second one has: all of the above listed plus graphic card, ram, system type and processor.

Is this normal???

Should I delete the first one??

Thanks in advance.

Karen Peercy

:)

KarenPeercy, Jan 1, 2021
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jan 1, 2021
  3. Hkcuong Win User
    Core 2 Duo for laptop CQ40-314TU

I have found something about CPU Upgrade on the Intel's Website, the manufacturer of my laptop's chipset (GM45 Chipset). Currently, the CPU which this laptop is using (Dual Core T3400) is NOT in this list: http://ark.intel.com/chipset.aspx?familyID=35509
    The laptop's chipset also support Core 2 Extreme Technology, which I think the latest CPU Technology.
    I have another laptop called Acer Aspire 5572ANWXMi that is using the chipset 945GM which support the T7600 (like you suggested) and it is in this list: http://ark.intel.com/chipset.aspx?familyID=22816

Hkcuong, Jan 1, 2021
  4. br4dz Win User

I have 2 laptops listed??

[FS][US]   Intel Core 2 Duo E8500

It's a C0 stepped.

br4dz, Jan 1, 2021
Thema:

I have 2 laptops listed??

1. I have 2 laptops listed?? - Similar Threads - laptops listed

2. I purchased excel and it's not showing up on my new laptop. An old device is listed under...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I purchased excel and it's not showing up on my new laptop. An old device is listed under...: I purchased Excel and it is not showing up on my new laptop. I have an old devise listed under my Microsoft account. How do I get it moved over? I no longer have the old laptop. Please advise...
  3. I purchased excel and it's not showing up on my new laptop. An old device is listed under...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased excel and it's not showing up on my new laptop. An old device is listed under...: I purchased Excel and it is not showing up on my new laptop. I have an old devise listed under my Microsoft account. How do I get it moved over? I no longer have the old laptop. Please advise...
  4. I purchased excel and it's not showing up on my new laptop. An old device is listed under...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My laptop's wifi list doesn't show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop's wifi list doesn't show: I've been doing all sorts of things to fix it, but none seem to work. The wifi driver seems to be the problem. It has the error code 56. I've tried replacing the drivers, uninstalling it, disabling and re-enabling, and none worked.The website wouldn't allow me to post...
  6. My laptop's wifi list doesn't show

My laptop's wifi list doesn't show: I've been doing all sorts of things to fix it, but none seem to work. The wifi driver seems to be the problem. It has the error code 56. I've tried replacing the drivers, uninstalling it, disabling and re-enabling, and none worked.The website wouldn't allow me to post...
  7. My laptop's wifi list doesn't show

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. I require a fix lists for my laptop. The problem is that the Windows update isn't appearing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I require a fix lists for my laptop. The problem is that the Windows update isn't appearing...: Here are the logs files of Farbar Recovery Tool:FRST.txtAddition.txt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-require-a-fix-lists-for-my-laptop-the-problem-is/9191fbc8-fac7-4215-9ed7-622c9aefc7db
  9. I require a fix lists for my laptop. The problem is that the Windows update isn't appearing...

I require a fix lists for my laptop. The problem is that the Windows update isn't appearing...: Here are the logs files of Farbar Recovery Tool:FRST.txtAddition.txt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-require-a-fix-lists-for-my-laptop-the-problem-is/9191fbc8-fac7-4215-9ed7-622c9aefc7db
  10. Event List of Display Adapter says NOT STARTED. Camera does not work. Windows 10 Laptop...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Event List of Display Adapter says NOT STARTED. Camera does not work. Windows 10 Laptop...: Camera not working. Used Device Manager to access Camera and Display Adapter. Event logs say Camera opens, Display Adapter does not. List -Device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8A56&SUBSYS_3FB517AA&REV_07\3&11583659&1&10 had a problem starting. Driver Name: oem91.inf Class Guid:...