Windows 10: I have 2 monitors, how can I seperate the icons into 2 desktop folders for each monitor?

Discus and support I have 2 monitors, how can I seperate the icons into 2 desktop folders for each monitor? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Just as the title says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Joshua Banister, Dec 2, 2022.

1. I have 2 monitors, how can I seperate the icons into 2 desktop folders for each monitor?

Just as the title says

:)

Joshua Banister, Dec 2, 2022
Thema:

I have 2 monitors, how can I seperate the icons into 2 desktop folders for each monitor?

1. I have 2 monitors, how can I seperate the icons into 2 desktop folders for each monitor? - Similar Threads - monitors seperate icons

2. can I have 2 audio sources with 2 SEPERATE audio outputs??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can I have 2 audio sources with 2 SEPERATE audio outputs??: Is there a way for me to enjoy game audio on my laptop, and also a seperate audio at the same time in my bluetooth family room at the same time? I.E. play command and conquer on my laptop and also listen to music via bluetooth receiver on my front room speakers?Online step by...
  3. I have 2 monitors, how can I seperate the icons into 2 desktop folders for each monitor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have 2 monitors, how can I seperate the icons into 2 desktop folders for each monitor?: Just as the title says https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-2-monitors-how-can-i-seperate-the-icons/3649abf9-70d5-4287-9811-3f9f5306cce4
  4. I have 2 monitors, how can I seperate the icons into 2 desktop folders for each monitor?

I have 2 monitors, how can I seperate the icons into 2 desktop folders for each monitor?: Just as the title says https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-2-monitors-how-can-i-seperate-the-icons/3649abf9-70d5-4287-9811-3f9f5306cce4
  5. 2 Gfx cards/2 monitors: How can I assign a single card for each?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    2 Gfx cards/2 monitors: How can I assign a single card for each?: I have 2 graphics cards ASUS GTX 1080 & MSI RTX 2080 Super, and 2 monitors a 4k Vizio tv and 4k ultra-wide. I have Display Port running the 2080 to the ultra-wide monitor, and hdmi running from the MOBO port to the TV. I want the TV to be controlled by the 1080, but I cannot...
  6. Desktop Icons stuck on monitor 2

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop Icons stuck on monitor 2: I had a problem where the icons on my desktop were stuck on monitor 2 and eventually I worked out why and how to solve it. I have two monitors. one being my laptop screen and the other a larger separate screen, both running on different resolutions. I was playing around,...
  7. How to have 2 different audio outputs for each of my 2 monitors?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to have 2 different audio outputs for each of my 2 monitors?: Hey I now have 2 monitors and use the “Extend these displays” feature (1 BenQ and 1 TCL TV) and i was wondering if the audio from my BenQ could be played into my headset, but the audio from my TV from it’s speakers. Can someone help me with this please? submitted by...
  8. 2 virtual desktops on 2 monitors

2 virtual desktops on 2 monitors: I have 2 monitors on my PC, and I want to have 2 virtual desktops, 1 on first monitor and 1 on second. Can I achieve that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2-virtual-desktops-on-2-monitors/05bb7182-d9b3-47c1-a2d7-8898497febb2
  9. Desktop icons moving to monitor 2

Desktop icons moving to monitor 2: Is there a known solution for this problem? (Icons moved to the 2nd display after some windows update nearly a year ago - still haven't seen any real fix:-(...)...
  10. 2 desktops, 2 taskbars, 1 monitor, full screen mode for each desktop

2 desktops, 2 taskbars, 1 monitor, full screen mode for each desktop: I have a 27" monitor i've taught to stand on end. it is now displaying in reverse portrait mode. 1080x1920. I've seen all the various screen splitting programs inside and out of windows 10. None do as I need. I want this single monitor to behave as two separate monitors....