Windows 10: I have 2 problems with windows10

Discus and support I have 2 problems with windows10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; 1. windows defender detects a program that I use as a virus. I deactivate windows defender but it is activated only every so often and it deletes it, I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Raúl barreda53, Sep 13, 2020.

1. I have 2 problems with windows10

1. windows defender detects a program that I use as a virus. I deactivate windows defender but it is activated only every so often and it deletes it, I put the program in the exceptions folder but it is useless, the exceptions folder does not work, it is only visual. I need a solution because I am working with that program and I need it to stay on all night.

2. windows automatically closes me from time to time programs. Skype closes me whenever it feels like it and the program from point 1 closes it for me once a day. by close I mean that it closes it completely, as if I had hit the "X" in the window. I need a solution for both problems because I am working with that program and I feel like committing suicide when I get up in the morning and it has been closed at night or directly windows defender has deleted it AGAIN.

++ I have already reinstalled windows and both problems persist

[Moderator Edit: Moved from Windows \ Windows 10 \ Files & Storage]

:)

Raúl barreda53, Sep 13, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 13, 2020
  3. Allan Mej Win User
    Windows10 update

Hi Ray,

To troubleshoot your issue, we suggest doing these following troubleshooting methods:

Method 1

• Turn off your PC.
    • Press and hold Shift then turn on your PC.
    • Wait for the setup (set up fixes the problem automatically).
    Method 2

• Create a media creation tool by following the steps in this
      link
    • Select your preferred installation option and wait for the process to finish.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Sep 13, 2020
  4. RayBowes Win User

I have 2 problems with windows10

Windows10 update

Thanks for that Allan it worked exactly as you said (method 1)

Cheers

Ray

RayBowes, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

I have 2 problems with windows10

1. I have 2 problems with windows10 - Similar Threads - problems windows10

2. Windows10 & Printer Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows10 & Printer Problem: I use windows10. I can no longer print in color when using "The Print Shop 4.0 Professional" or "Photo Explosion 4.0". On Sunday everything worked fine. On Monday the problem began. I did not install nor download anything other than Windows updates which does so...
  3. Windows10 & Printer Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows10 & Printer Problem: I use windows10. I can no longer print in color when using "The Print Shop 4.0 Professional" or "Photo Explosion 4.0". On Sunday everything worked fine. On Monday the problem began. I did not install nor download anything other than Windows updates which does so...
  4. Windows10 & Printer Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Problem in Reactivating Windows10 ProductKey

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Problem in Reactivating Windows10 ProductKey: Having problem in reactivating windows10 product key after hardware change and the message I received was my product key was blocked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-in-reactivating-windows10-productkey/1ba424cd-f9d6-428c-a9d6-abc25adb9e5b
  6. Problem in Reactivating Windows10 ProductKey

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem in Reactivating Windows10 ProductKey: Having problem in reactivating windows10 product key after hardware change and the message I received was my product key was blocked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-in-reactivating-windows10-productkey/1ba424cd-f9d6-428c-a9d6-abc25adb9e5b
  7. Problem in Reactivating Windows10 ProductKey

8. Problem with Login After Windows10 Recovery - Reset using local storage due to Remembered...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Login After Windows10 Recovery - Reset using local storage due to Remembered...: I attempt recovery of a windows10 PC by Resetting Windows on it, selecting deletion of all personal files. At restart I attempted to login to my Profile, which the machine had remembered and was the only choice presented to me. Upon both entry of correct PIN and upon entry of...
  9. Problem with Login After Windows10 Recovery - Reset using local storage due to Remembered...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with Login After Windows10 Recovery - Reset using local storage due to Remembered...: I attempt recovery of a windows10 PC by Resetting Windows on it, selecting deletion of all personal files. At restart I attempted to login to my Profile, which the machine had remembered and was the only choice presented to me. Upon both entry of correct PIN and upon entry of...
  10. Problem with Login After Windows10 Recovery - Reset using local storage due to Remembered...