Windows 10: I have 2 questions about Notification area ?

Discus and support I have 2 questions about Notification area ? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to remove OneDrive in Desktop trees folder while I'm turning it on or show all folders ? Even though I have deleted several times and make don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Deby Ferdian, May 31, 2016.

1. I have 2 questions about Notification area ?

How to remove OneDrive in Desktop trees folder while I'm turning it on or show all folders ? Even though I have deleted several times and make don't appear it into notification area too while I'm assigning as a toolbar of desktop.

And how to create a shortcut of Quick Access with sub items menu like the others shortcut ? Such as Recycle Bin and others ..

#sorry for my bad english ..

:)

Deby Ferdian, May 31, 2016

2. Pin lock isn't locking Notification & Action area

Well, You are right about call. I have tried setting you suggested but still

1. I can open notification & action area

2. I can enable/disable any feature in action area(Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc.)

Now its showing icon for incoming message while phone locked but not showing any notification of message after unlocking phone, isn't it awkward?

Mujassir Nasir, May 31, 2016
  3. 'Mike P Win User
    I want to remove 2 icons from notification area

Might search Cortana system icons

Or maybe right click and exit the icons.

'Mike P, May 31, 2016
  4. SonicBlue Win User

I have 2 questions about Notification area ?

Settings/system/Notifications & Actions then on the right should see "Select which Icons appear on Taskbar" to remove the Onedrive Icon.

SonicBlue, Jun 2, 2016
Thema:

I have 2 questions about Notification area ?

1. I have 2 questions about Notification area ? - Similar Threads - questions Notification area

2. Notification Area

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notification Area: How Do You Unlock The Icons In The Notification Area So Can Display Them On The Taskbar ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-area/57fbfb99-1aec-4126-873e-3c9205e1adf4
  3. I have 2 questions.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have 2 questions.: 1- Windows update crashes. Error code: 0x800f08312-The disk with Windows installed. The folder with the name XboxGames the folder is empty and the file named .Gameroot are loaded at the same time. they are uploaded every day The program files folder seems to have been changed...
  4. i have a question about hibernation

in Windows 10 Support
    i have a question about hibernation: in the past when i was on windows 10 build 1809 the laptop went to sleep when i closed the lid and it woke up when i opened the lid and the screen turned on. i didnt have to press the power button to wake up the laptop and opening the lid will wake up the laptop regardless of...
  5. I have 2 questions about Win 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have 2 questions about Win 10: How can I stop Win10 changing my custom file associations back to the Win defaults? I like to have music/images/text files open with 3rd party programs of my choosing but they keep getting changed back. And I don't know what I've done with jpegs but now Win won't let me...
  6. Several questions about the computer area?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Several questions about the computer area?: -How can I find out the admin password? -I don't know. Do not change it. The pc still has a user account without password -Can I use my leptop to do something with my sister's mobile phone, e.g. that it goes off or has no more Wlan? -Do you know how I write a batch file...
  7. i have a question about the upgrade pop up notifications

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i have a question about the upgrade pop up notifications: when a windows 10 build is nearing end of life you will start getting pop up notifications in the lower right telling you that you need to restart so that a new build is installed for you and if you keep on dismissing those warnings then you will get a full screen...
  8. i have a question about chrome

in Windows 10 Customization
    i have a question about chrome: Every time my PC starts, I always get an image of Chrome, but this image is of another color, it's light blue, it's the same Chrome browser but clearer, I feel that this chrome slows down my PC, there is some way to disable it ?...
  9. I have 2 question's about win 10 home

in Windows 10 Support
    I have 2 question's about win 10 home: This is about an Asus model X541N laptop OS win 10 Home 64bit that I up for free from a pawn shop owner that I know. He couldn't get the previous owner's Microsoft account off the laptop and he can't sell the laptop without the previous owner's account removed. It was a...
  10. Notification Area

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification Area: Hi, Having more icons showing in notification area bug are still there and will disrupt the layout of the notification area and show white scroll bars with arrows but in another way and this is random one and just blinking not standing. Any one else having this issue...