Windows 10: I have 2 updates that will not update, even after trying every imagineable troubleshoot

Discus and support I have 2 updates that will not update, even after trying every imagineable troubleshoot in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I have Win 10 64 bit and all was fine until these recent updates that will not update: - 4549951 - 4550945 All sorts of troubleshoots I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JarodKnowles1, May 5, 2020.

1. I have 2 updates that will not update, even after trying every imagineable troubleshoot

Hello,
    I have Win 10 64 bit and all was fine until these recent updates that will not update:

All sorts of troubleshoots I have bene trying and nothing is working.

I need this solved as in past week started to get another issue where upon start up I have a black screen except for the start menu that allows me to experiment and after struggling with ideas manage to get the desktop popping up.

Thank you.

:)

JarodKnowles1, May 5, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond I have 2 updates that will not update, even after trying every imagineable troubleshoot :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 5, 2020
  3. malware Win User
    Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, May 5, 2020
  4. I have 2 updates that will not update, even after trying every imagineable troubleshoot

Vista Pre-SP1 vs. Vista SP1

I've been Windows Updating for two straight days and I finally saw SP1. If you want to troubleshoot it, follow these steps:

• Show hidden updates
    • Manually install any failed updates (google the KB_____ and install from the windows site)
    • Make sure everything in Device Manager is good to go
    I had to do step two for like 4 or 5 updates to be able to see SP1.

Any other benchmarks you guys want to see? I might try PCMark05 (I think it works on Vista).

DanishDevil, May 5, 2020
Thema:

I have 2 updates that will not update, even after trying every imagineable troubleshoot

1. I have 2 updates that will not update, even after trying every imagineable troubleshoot - Similar Threads - updates update trying

2. Why do I have to troubleshoot sound every time Microsoft do an update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I have to troubleshoot sound every time Microsoft do an update?: The title says it all really, I'm totally fed up having to go through the troubleshooting whenever there is a new update installed. Why is this and how do I stop it?...
  3. Why do I have to troubleshoot sound every time Microsoft do an update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do I have to troubleshoot sound every time Microsoft do an update?: The title says it all really, I'm totally fed up having to go through the troubleshooting whenever there is a new update installed. Why is this and how do I stop it?...
  4. Why do I have to troubleshoot sound every time Microsoft do an update?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. after updates I have a different problem none of the troubleshooters are working because...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after updates I have a different problem none of the troubleshooters are working because...: Hello After i got todays update then when laptop restarted and after i signed in then that window opens and says Hpseuhostlauncher.exe error and application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000135so tried to figure it out and found all my troubleshooters wont work on my...
  6. after updates I have a different problem none of the troubleshooters are working because...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    after updates I have a different problem none of the troubleshooters are working because...: Hello After i got todays update then when laptop restarted and after i signed in then that window opens and says Hpseuhostlauncher.exe error and application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000135so tried to figure it out and found all my troubleshooters wont work on my...
  7. Trying to unistall 2 updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to unistall 2 updates: So On my main desktop I am currently trying to uninstall update "KB4565351" When i try to do it in the command prompt I get error code 0x800f0905. When i try to do it in the uninstall option on the install update page i get this error "an error has occurred not all updates...
  8. My Windows is not updating of a march update 2019, even after troubleshooting

My Windows is not updating of a march update 2019, even after troubleshooting: Hi everyone, Once I got a update in the month of march 2019, I started the update it downloaded and asked for restart, I restarted and it came configuring update => it completed 100% but during installing process it didn't happen and it came back to normal screen after a...
  9. Can't install/update drivers, update Windows 10, or run Windows troubleshooter even after a...

Can't install/update drivers, update Windows 10, or run Windows troubleshooter even after a...: Elgato drivers wouldn’t install Error code 115 Sound drivers not installed either Doubled checked that drivers weren’t already installed Run device manager (“devmgmt”) Windows + X Device Manager Blocked by administrator “This app has been blocked for...
  10. Every time I run Win. Update troubleshooter, it shows pending updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Every time I run Win. Update troubleshooter, it shows pending updates: Each time I run the troubleshooter, it says I have pending updates that needs to be downloaded and installed. After I click "apply fix," it shows 2 problems found: "service registration is missing or corrupt" and "check for pending updates," both which say "fixed" with green...