Windows 10: I have 200+ Windows command possessor running in task manager.

Discus and support I have 200+ Windows command possessor running in task manager. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; All of them say C:\Windows\SysWOW64 in the properties. Any ideas what is wrong?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RichardMerriman, Feb 24, 2024.

1. I have 200+ Windows command possessor running in task manager.

All of them say C:\Windows\SysWOW64 in the properties. Any ideas what is wrong?

:)

RichardMerriman, Feb 24, 2024

2. Task manager doesn't run in Windows 10

Hello Paul,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

From the description provided, I understand that you are facing functionality issues with Task Manager in Windows 10 after using a third party application to transfer data.

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Method 1:

This issue may happen due to system file corruption. I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow
    the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated Command prompt.

• In Command prompt type
      sfc/scannow
      and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.

Method 2:

If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps to employ the DISM command lines:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.

• In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.

Kindly keep us posted on the status of the issue. If it still persists, we would be happy to help you.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Feb 24, 2024
  3. What is the -k for in the command line of Windows 10 task manager?

Hi Vicky,

In Task Manager on Windows 10 and Windows 11, the "-k" parameter is used to display the command line options used to start a specific process. It allows you to view the full command line used to launch a process, which can be helpful in understanding how a particular application or service is being executed.

To access this feature in Task Manager, follow these steps:

1. Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc to open Task Manager.
    2. In Task Manager, go to the "Processes" or "Details" tab.
    3. Right-click on the column header (where the process names are listed) and select "Command Line."
    Now, you should see an additional column in Task Manager displaying the command line options for each running process. This will show you the full path to the executable file and any additional parameters used when launching the process.

Keep in mind that some system processes and services may have long and complex command lines, while others may have simpler ones. This feature is useful for troubleshooting, identifying the origin of a process, or understanding how a particular application is running on your system.

Keona Corona, Feb 24, 2024
  4. I have 200+ Windows command possessor running in task manager.

Execute a command from SCCM Task sequence step "Run a Command line"

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion.

That will work indeed, however I need to run it from the SCCM Task Sequence's Run Command Line Step and I am not able to figure out how to do that.

Can we change line while executing command from SCCM Task Sequence's Run Command Line Step?

Regards

sccm_learner, Feb 24, 2024
Thema:

I have 200+ Windows command possessor running in task manager.

1. I have 200+ Windows command possessor running in task manager. - Similar Threads - 200+ command possessor

2. Windows Command Processor Malware on Task Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Command Processor Malware on Task Manager: Every time I turn on my computer I look at task manager and see that the windows command processor task is running and is using up a significant amount of my ram, how do I fix this?I ran FRST scan and these are my log files, I would appreciate a fixlist.txt for these...
  3. Windows Command Processor Malware on Task Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Command Processor Malware on Task Manager: Every time I turn on my computer I look at task manager and see that the windows command processor task is running and is using up a significant amount of my ram, how do I fix this?I ran FRST scan and these are my log files, I would appreciate a fixlist.txt for these...
  4. Windows Command Processor Malware on Task Manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I have 200+ Windows command possessor running in task manager.

I have 200+ Windows command possessor running in task manager.: All of them say C:\Windows\SysWOW64 in the properties. Any ideas what is wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-200-windows-command-possessor-running-in/a92a14f2-aa06-40e6-a387-19ba028ee081
  6. I have 200+ Windows command possessor running in task manager.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have 200+ Windows command possessor running in task manager.: All of them say C:\Windows\SysWOW64 in the properties. Any ideas what is wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-200-windows-command-possessor-running-in/a92a14f2-aa06-40e6-a387-19ba028ee081
  7. Running Processes in task manager

Running Processes in task manager: Why do I have multiple processes running of some programs in task manager using Windows 10, Even after closing them with none running at bottom. Example: Microsoft15...
  8. 200 Processes in Task Manager? W10 Pro V. 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    200 Processes in Task Manager? W10 Pro V. 2004: Opened Task Manager just now and noticed Firefox was eating up almost 2GB with 2 tabs open which was infuriating enough, then come to find out, Windows has over 200 processes running in the background? Now I have around 15-20 applications installed, nothing that would even...
  9. Task Manager Command Line Arguments?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Manager Command Line Arguments?: Rather low priority and eccentric inquiry. I'm looking to see if anyone knows of ways to control the launch of Task Manager (taskmgr.exe) with various visual options. In my case *every time* I run TaskMgr I do the following manually, and would love to have it automated...
  10. Task Manager not running

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Manager not running: I have added a new task to the ones already populated which I suppose were in Win7 The new task or the present tasks are not running as there is no entry in the history or recently run file are there other steps necessary to get the new task manager to start up ? 17916