Windows 10: i have 3 computers, 2 are digital license and 1 using product key, and 3 microsoft offices,...

Discus and support i have 3 computers, 2 are digital license and 1 using product key, and 3 microsoft offices,... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; asking this for just-in-case situation, currently i have 3 computers: PC1 = windows 10 pro [digital license] + microsoft office pro plus 2016 PC2 =... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by OldSkoolTourer, Jul 20, 2020.

1. i have 3 computers, 2 are digital license and 1 using product key, and 3 microsoft offices,...

asking this for just-in-case situation, currently i have 3 computers:
    PC1 = windows 10 pro [digital license] + microsoft office pro plus 2016
    PC2 = windows 10 pro [product key] + microsoft office pro plus 2019

PC3 = windows 10 pro [digital license] + microsoft office pro plus 2019

how could i manage these licenses i have a microsoft account, so that i wont get into trouble next time i reformat PC, replace motherboard case etc
    does microsoft account smart enough to know which license belongs to which computer?

hope to hear from you soon! thanks!
    regards,

:)

OldSkoolTourer, Jul 20, 2020
  2. ryu-chi Win User

3 or 5 Digital License for Windows 10 linked to One Microsoft account?

I have 2 laptop's and 1 computer running Windows 10 it is possible 3 Digital license in one Microsoft account?

ryu-chi, Jul 20, 2020
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    Win10 Home to W10 Pro Upgrade Error using Product Key

The keys are there because 1. It is the product key you end up with when you gain a digital license for Windows 10 Pro through legitimate means and 2. When you do a clean install of Windows 10 (without adding an ei.cfg file), on a computer with a product key for Windows 10 Home stored in UEFI, you can use the generic product key to upgrade the Windows 10 Home that installs by default to Windows 10 Pro - but only if you have an existing digital license for that computer for Windows 10 Pro previously stored on Microsoft Activation Servers.

The reason the generic Windows10 Pro product key will not upgrade your Windows 10 Home to Pro is because you do not have a preexisting digital license for Pro for that computer stored on Microsoft activation servers.

NavyLCDR, Jul 20, 2020
  4. i have 3 computers, 2 are digital license and 1 using product key, and 3 microsoft offices,...

Activation switched from "with product key" to "with Digital License"

i have 3 computers, 2 are digital license and 1 using product key, and 3 microsoft offices,... [​IMG]

i have 3 computers, 2 are digital license and 1 using product key, and 3 microsoft offices,... [​IMG]

Sorry for the quality, they were taken with my camera. We'd all be old and grey by the time I learned to do a video capture. lol, I'm old and grey now.

alphanumeric, Jul 20, 2020
Thema:

i have 3 computers, 2 are digital license and 1 using product key, and 3 microsoft offices,...

1. i have 3 computers, 2 are digital license and 1 using product key, and 3 microsoft offices,... - Similar Threads - computers are digital

2. Windows License #/Digital Product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows License #/Digital Product key: Hello there,I have 2 different hard drives that have sentimental files on them I was asked by the owners to retrieve the files. However, both of them seem to require a windows update to be able to do anything with the files. I am only capable of accessing these drives by...
  3. Windows License #/Digital Product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows License #/Digital Product key: Hello there,I have 2 different hard drives that have sentimental files on them I was asked by the owners to retrieve the files. However, both of them seem to require a windows update to be able to do anything with the files. I am only capable of accessing these drives by...
  4. Transfer digital license to product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfer digital license to product key: Is there a way for me to do this without calling microsoft support for a remote assist? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-digital-license-to-product-key/14313ea7-9863-4bc5-bb90-c49b8c27022b
  5. Is Digital License linked with product key?

Is Digital License linked with product key?: Hello, I have question: Does digital key is somehow linked with product key? like with product key ID or activation server?Or do I get brand new activation? Thanks for helping....
  6. 3 Computer 1 Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Customization
    3 Computer 1 Microsoft Account: In my office, there are 3 computers. My computer is the main computer. I want the other 2 computers to have Microsoft on them, but when I put it on them all of my files and everything transfers over to their computers. I cannot have that, I went into one of the computers and...
  7. Product key? Or, digital license?

Product key? Or, digital license?: Dell Inspiron 3647. Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro free upgrade. No tech will be attempting a hard drive change. For reinstalling, I keep reading a 25 character product key. I have 20. It does specify Windows 10 is activated with a digital license. I know once I...
  8. I don't have a digital license or product key for windows

I don't have a digital license or product key for windows: I am unable to activate my windows 10 pro due to not having access to a digital licence or product key, I purchased this laptop used and not refurbished, windows had to be reinstalled and I was not informed of the location or access of the digital key, there was no product...
  9. Digital license & product key details

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Digital license & product key details: How do I upgrade Windows 10 (this was from Windows 8 via free upgrade) without digital license & product key details? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/digital-license-product-key-details/05423716-e1dd-42ee-97a9-ed981b2aaa35
  10. Microsoft Office 2016 3 User license

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft Office 2016 3 User license: I am trying to find a 3 (or multi) user license version of Microsoft Office 2016 but not having any luck. I know previous home and student versions of Office had a 3 user license but so far I'm not finding any for 2016. This needs to be for the UK. 55907