Windows 10: I have 32GB of memory and it is recognized by all of my utilities but Windows only...

Discus and support I have 32GB of memory and it is recognized by all of my utilities but Windows only... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have 32GB of memory and it is recognized by all of my utilities but Windows only recognized 16GB - why and how do I fix it? Motherboard ASUS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mr0Z, May 26, 2019.

1. Mr0Z Win User

I have 32GB of memory and it is recognized by all of my utilities but Windows only...

I have 32GB of memory and it is recognized by all of my utilities but Windows only recognized 16GB - why and how do I fix it?

Motherboard ASUS Rampage VI Extreme Omega and G.Skill memory.

:)

2. Bree Win User

Windows 10 taskmanager not recognizing DDR4 memory ?

don't even bother, it's not the RAM that's broken, it seems to be a bug in Windows.
    Yes it does, up at the top, like this...

I have 32GB of memory and it is recognized by all of my utilities but Windows only... [​IMG]

I have 32GB of memory and it is recognized by all of my utilities but Windows only... [​IMG]

...however, a quick survey of all my machines shows that only DDR2 and DDR3 show up there in Task Manager, on a machine with DDR4 I also just see the size of the RAM.

3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 26, 2019
  4. I have 32GB of memory and it is recognized by all of my utilities but Windows only...

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 26, 2019
Thema:

I have 32GB of memory and it is recognized by all of my utilities but Windows only...

1. I have 32GB of memory and it is recognized by all of my utilities but Windows only... - Similar Threads - 32GB memory recognized

2. I have stuck in BIOS Utility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have stuck in BIOS Utility: Hi, so i have been stuck in BIOS Utility and i can not exit it so i watched some tutorials but nothing they kept saying that you have to do something with CSM Support but i do not have that option anywhere can somebody help me?...
  3. Windows 11 32GB RAM, all available, but only using maximum 40%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 32GB RAM, all available, but only using maximum 40%: Hi I have recently upgraded to W11, at the same time I upgraded my 128GB SSD to a 500GB Samsung 980Pro SSD, as well as installing a second 16GB RAM card. I was expecting to see a significant speed increase, however my Pc has seemed to slow down.The 32GB RAM is working, shows...
  4. Windows 11 32GB RAM, all available, but only using maximum 40%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 32GB RAM, all available, but only using maximum 40%: Hi I have recently upgraded to W11, at the same time I upgraded my 128GB SSD to a 500GB Samsung 980Pro SSD, as well as installing a second 16GB RAM card. I was expecting to see a significant speed increase, however my Pc has seemed to slow down.The 32GB RAM is working, shows...
  5. Memory utilization

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory utilization: Having a difficult time accounting for memory utilization on our virtual desktops.Each machine is allocated 16 GB of RAM with a 2 GB fixed size page file.An idle machine is displaying between 72% - 75% Used Physical Memory.Physical Memory in use - approx. 12,000 MDPhysical...
  6. High Memory Utilization

High Memory Utilization: Just today, I noticed my games were running slower and I saw that my system memory was higher than normal. Just idle I use about 5.5gb/ 8gb of my system memory. So playing games and having tabs open do not run normally. This is a relatively new HP OMEN. Anyone have any...
  7. I have 16GB of RAM installed, yet windows only utilizes 7.95GB of it.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have 16GB of RAM installed, yet windows only utilizes 7.95GB of it.: I have read over a related question thread here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/16g-ram-installed-only-795g-available/edb89c6d-e053-4979-91fb-14cba3fee54b?auth=1&page=1 My problem is nearly exactly the same as theirs. I have an...
  8. Windows Is Not Recognizing All My Ram

Windows Is Not Recognizing All My Ram: I have one 1 stick of 8 Gigs of ram installed yet windows only allows me to use 4 gigs even though it "see's" all 8. I'm running a 64bit system Win 10 and my MoBo is good for up to 32 gigs. I've gone into bios and it shows only 4 installed and is grayed out so i can't change...
  9. My all Disk Utilities are not working!

My all Disk Utilities are not working!: After starting my computer I got a notification that there is a problem with the Hard disk... [ATTACH] I googled about it and found some ways by Command Prompt Administrator and Typed DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth... and found that the Component store is...
  10. I have 32GB of RAM. My computer only recognizes 16GB of it.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have 32GB of RAM. My computer only recognizes 16GB of it.: I'm running Windows 10, version 1903 (OS Build 18362.592), and have four 8GB sticks of RAM installed. My computer has been working well for years. Today, while using the computer, it crashed, giving the 'Memory Manager' error code. I reseated my RAM, and it seemed to have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lexmark x3350 and windows 10 1903