Windows 10: I have 4 errors in device manager that appeared.

Discus and support I have 4 errors in device manager that appeared. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; At other devices tab:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FilipHarbada, Dec 25, 2021.

1. I have 4 errors in device manager that appeared.

At other devices tab:

:)

FilipHarbada, Dec 25, 2021

2. port COM and LPT in the Devices Manager are not appearing

Hi Luis,

I suggest you follow the steps to check for hidden devices, and check if it helps.

1.Press Windows + X and click on Device Manager.

2.Click on View menu and select Show hidden devices. See if this helps in getting the ports to list.

3. Expand the Ports under device manager. Uninstall any entries which appear grayed out, then restart.

4. Right-click your computer name in Device Manager and click Scan for hardware changes. Device manager scans your system and automatically reinstalls your device.

If the issue persists, then I recommend you to install the latest drivers for your motherboard.

Do let us know the result.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Dec 25, 2021
  3. Device Manager Missing

Hi Robert,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

Please share the following details.

• Are you able to see device manager in Control Panel?

• What is the status when you click on the option?

• Do you see any error code or error message on the screen?

• Since when did the issue started appearing?

As a work around, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Right click on Start Menu
    Check if you are able to see device manger in the pop up menu.

Please reply with the details and updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Dec 25, 2021
  4. Allan Mej Win User

I have 4 errors in device manager that appeared.

device manager

Driver error code 28 is caused by a missing or corrupted driver. To troubleshoot this, kindly follow these steps:

• From Start, search for device manager and select Device Manager from the results.
    • Right-click the device in the list.
    • Select Uninstall from the menu that appears.
    • After the device is uninstalled, choose Action on the menu bar.
    • Select Scan for hardware changes to reinstall the driver.

Also, if you found any other driver errors on Device Properties>General, kindly specify it.

Let us know how things go.

Allan Mej, Dec 25, 2021
Thema:

I have 4 errors in device manager that appeared.

1. I have 4 errors in device manager that appeared. - Similar Threads - errors device manager

2. skizze pen appear on device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    skizze pen appear on device manager: no Skizze pen and drives installed, but Skizze pen appear on other device nods with !, after disabling and deleting, after rebooting the PC, the Skizze pen appear again, how to remove it definitively? Thank you...
  3. skizze pen appear on device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    skizze pen appear on device manager: no Skizze pen and drives installed, but Skizze pen appear on other device nods with !, after disabling and deleting, after rebooting the PC, the Skizze pen appear again, how to remove it definitively? Thank you...
  4. I have 4 errors in device manager that appeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have 4 errors in device manager that appeared.: At other devices tab: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-4-errors-in-device-manager-that-appeared/ff1f3e20-c657-46dc-b10e-b125718eb683
  5. DisplayPort audio not appearing in device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DisplayPort audio not appearing in device manager: Running Windows 10 with 2x HP S240uj monitors with built-in B&O speakers.Up until two weeks ago I was running audio through one of the monitor speakers via DisplayPort connection. I could see both monitors as output audio devices in both sound settings and device manager, and...
  6. DisplayPort audio not appearing in device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DisplayPort audio not appearing in device manager: Running Windows 10 with 2x HP S240uj monitors with built-in B&O speakers.Up until two weeks ago I was running audio through one of the monitor speakers via DisplayPort connection. I could see both monitors as output audio devices in both sound settings and device manager, and...
  7. DisplayPort audio not appearing in device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. I have 4 cores but task manager says I have 2

I have 4 cores but task manager says I have 2: According to device manager, I have 4 cores, but my task manger says I only have 2. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-4-cores-but-task-manager-says-i-have-2/74b785af-cbb4-4edd-9e0e-86cc5960d1fd
  9. I have 4 Xvd drives in my device manager.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have 4 Xvd drives in my device manager.: [ATTACH] These XVD drives show up only in device manager and at the disk optimalization. When i disable them, they disappear from disk optimalization. Their names: \\?\Volume{3b88ac61-4924-3a22-4e8d-3c735624b12a}\ \\?\Volume{68f7e57c-6419-88e0-5f5a-c90c1a5bf2f9}\...
  10. PS4 Controller not appearing in device manager

PS4 Controller not appearing in device manager: Hi there, So I recently installed XInput Wrapper for me to be able to use my PS4 controller in Forza Horizon 4, however, now that I've uninstalled the XInput Wrapper, as it was not working with Assetto Corsa on Steam, it is not being recognised by either windows or DS4. I...