Windows 10: I have a 1 year old Lenovo 110s notebook that worked perfectly until windows 10 forced an...

Discus and support I have a 1 year old Lenovo 110s notebook that worked perfectly until windows 10 forced an... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I can't get it back to windows 7, I've tried all the obvious fixes on all the forums including the creation of a recovery drive but no change so either... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by OliverWhite2, May 17, 2019.

1. I have a 1 year old Lenovo 110s notebook that worked perfectly until windows 10 forced an...

I can't get it back to windows 7, I've tried all the obvious fixes on all the forums including the creation of a recovery drive but no change so either Microsoft need to help me get rid of W10 or the laptop is useless and needs replacing . . What can I do ?

:)

OliverWhite2, May 17, 2019
  2. Tjs77 Win User

microphone stopped being recognised by Windows 10 - worked perfectly for two years

My microphone stopped working. Windows 10 just doesn't recognise it if I plug it in or disconnect it. It was working perfectly a few hours ago and nothing has changed. Any suggestions? If I right click on the speaker icon, go to Recording Devices its not
    listed. And if I disconnect it by USB and reconnect it, it doesn't show any activity in the window relating to it. Any suggestions?

Tjs77, May 17, 2019
  3. Windows 10 drivers issues for old notebook

Hello,

Thank you for responding.

Try the below and check if it helps.

I suggest you to download the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website, uninstall the existing ones. Try to install the drivers manually and check if it helps.

Step 1: Download the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website.

Drivers

Step 2: Uninstall existing drivers

Follow:

• Press Windows + X keys, select the Device Manager.
    • Expand the Mice and other pointing devices.
    • Select the Touchpad, right click and select Uninstall.

Step 3: Manually update the drivers

It seems that the manufacturer has not released the drivers for Windows 10, Try to install them in compatibility mode.

Refer: How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

For further assistance with Device Manager error codes refer to: Error codes in Device Manager in Windows

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, May 17, 2019
  4. I have a 1 year old Lenovo 110s notebook that worked perfectly until windows 10 forced an...

Unable to reactivate Windows 10 on a 3 year old HP Laptop

Hello,

Certainly not, I seldom suggest factory reset (reinstalls old version with useless manufacturer apps).

3 years old is very Young, i own pc 10 years old running perfectly well

Patricia.Guenot, May 17, 2019
Thema:

I have a 1 year old Lenovo 110s notebook that worked perfectly until windows 10 forced an...

1. I have a 1 year old Lenovo 110s notebook that worked perfectly until windows 10 forced an... - Similar Threads - old Lenovo 110s

2. On windows 11, i have been using my apple airpods for about 2 years perfectly fine until...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On windows 11, i have been using my apple airpods for about 2 years perfectly fine until...: When I join a call, the audio drops to 16 bit 16000hz tape recorder quality, and doesn't switch back until i leave the call. This applies for voice chat in games, discord calls, etc. This has never been an issue until yesterday. I already updated drivers, rebooted, forgotten...
  3. On windows 11, i have been using my apple airpods for about 2 years perfectly fine until...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    On windows 11, i have been using my apple airpods for about 2 years perfectly fine until...: When I join a call, the audio drops to 16 bit 16000hz tape recorder quality, and doesn't switch back until i leave the call. This applies for voice chat in games, discord calls, etc. This has never been an issue until yesterday. I already updated drivers, rebooted, forgotten...
  4. I have an old Lenovo desktop that needs windows 10!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an old Lenovo desktop that needs windows 10!!: I have an old Lenovo desktop that needs windows 10. I believe everything checks out to upgrade, but the creation tool says no. What should I do?...
  5. I have an old Lenovo desktop that needs windows 10!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have an old Lenovo desktop that needs windows 10!!: I have an old Lenovo desktop that needs windows 10. I believe everything checks out to upgrade, but the creation tool says no. What should I do?...
  6. RDP worked perfectly, until today

in Windows 10 Customization
    RDP worked perfectly, until today: Hello, We have an employee working remotely for the past 2 years. She connects to our office PC remotely and it's worked perfectly until today. Now she says the company's our PC's active link to establish the connection is no long an active link. Clicking on it like she...
  7. Soft reboot not working for Windows 10 on a 1 year old Asus notebook

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Soft reboot not working for Windows 10 on a 1 year old Asus notebook: Hi, Windows 10 soft reboot fails to find an operating system. Cold power off/power on finds it fine. Feels like a link to the start of the windows boot manager for soft reboots has got corrupted. How can I reset that warm boot-up link link without reinstalling Windows?...
  8. Windows 10 Upgrade - Lenovo Notebook 110S (not enough internal storage)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Upgrade - Lenovo Notebook 110S (not enough internal storage): Hi all, I can't download latest version of Windows 10 as there is not enough storage on my laptop. I have a Lenovo notebook with 27GB of storage, which is full, and the download requires 8GB. How can I process this download using an external 1TB USB drive instead? Many...
  9. Lenovo IdeaPad 110S + Win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lenovo IdeaPad 110S + Win10: Буду благодарен за помощь в решении следующего вопроса. В наличии устройтство Lenovo IdeaPad 110S. Возникли проблемы следующего характера: - Не нажимаются клавиши клавиатуры (после нескольких перезагрузок всё работает, однако непродолжительное количество времени) -...
  10. Windows hotkeys not working on Lenovo G580 Notebook (Windows 10).

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows hotkeys not working on Lenovo G580 Notebook (Windows 10).: Hello. I have a Lenovo G580 Notebook with Windows 10 installed. The issue is that the Windows hotkeys, that is Windows key and other letter combinations, aren't working. For example, normally, if I press Windows key + I, then the Settings app should open up or if I press...