Windows 10: I have a 14 inch creen, but it only displays 10 inches of data. This just happened about 2...

Discus and support I have a 14 inch creen, but it only displays 10 inches of data. This just happened about 2... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a 14 inch screen, but it is only displaying 10 inches of data. This just happened about 2 hours ago. Has anyone had a similar problem? I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SeaCraft, Mar 2, 2020.

1. SeaCraft Win User

I have a 14 inch creen, but it only displays 10 inches of data. This just happened about 2...

I have a 14 inch screen, but it is only displaying 10 inches of data. This just happened about 2 hours ago. Has anyone had a similar problem? I am using windows 10 on a laptop.

This is how it looks.

I _________ I

I I I I

I I I I

I I________I I

I_____________I

:)

SeaCraft, Mar 2, 2020
  2. MRWT Win User

Display reduced from 17.3 inches to 11.6 inches

The last Windows update appeared to leave computer in safe mode display.

I restored the system to a few days before, which displays correctly, but only on 11.6 inches of the 17.3 inch screen.

MRWT, Mar 2, 2020
  3. increase font size in 14 inch laptop

increase font size in 14 inch laptop

JayaprakashLatheesh, Mar 2, 2020
  4. I have a 14 inch creen, but it only displays 10 inches of data. This just happened about 2...

If I try to open firefox, ie or chrome it is an inch lower and nothing works in the top inch.

Hi,

There are different reasons why you are experiencing challenges at how the top inch of your screen appears. To best address your concern, we need you to answer the following:

• Which Windows 10 build are you using? Click
      here
      for instruction on how to find your Windows 10 build. Refer to the image provided below.

I have a 14 inch creen, but it only displays 10 inches of data.  This just happened about 2... f379ed8b-e8a5-4af6-9e3b-a976effc0202.png

• For clarification, is the issue happening to the top inch of the browser window or the top inch of your computer screen? Kindly provide us a screenshot of what you’re seeing on your computer. Please make sure to avoid including any personal information
      in the screenshot.
    • Is the issue happening to all applications, or just limited to when you’re opening the browsers?
    • Did you make any changes before this issue happened?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Kristine Arp, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

I have a 14 inch creen, but it only displays 10 inches of data. This just happened about 2...

1. I have a 14 inch creen, but it only displays 10 inches of data. This just happened about 2... - Similar Threads - inch creen displays

2. 27 inch monitor, and it appears as 21,7 inch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    27 inch monitor, and it appears as 21,7 inch: hello, I bought a new monitor lg 27mp400-b 27 inches, and it appears as 21.7 inches, how can I fix this? I tried reconnecting the HDMI cable and restarting my PC. i53060ti32 gb ram...
  3. 27 inch monitor, and it appears as 21,7 inch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    27 inch monitor, and it appears as 21,7 inch: hello, I bought a new monitor lg 27mp400-b 27 inches, and it appears as 21.7 inches, how can I fix this? I tried reconnecting the HDMI cable and restarting my PC. i53060ti32 gb ram...
  4. Blurred windows on 14 inch laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blurred windows on 14 inch laptop: Some pop windows appear blurred on a 14 inch laptop.Most apps which fill the screen are not blurred. Example:Device Manager appears blurred. Settings>Display doesn't appear blurred. Text size is 150% recommendedDisplay Resolution is 1920X1080 recommended...
  5. Blurred windows on 14 inch laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blurred windows on 14 inch laptop: Some pop windows appear blurred on a 14 inch laptop.Most apps which fill the screen are not blurred. Example:Device Manager appears blurred. Settings>Display doesn't appear blurred. Text size is 150% recommendedDisplay Resolution is 1920X1080 recommended...
  6. Blurred windows on 14 inch laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. 14 inch laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    14 inch laptop: I want to get a 14 inch laptop in the summer. I want some tips. Can people give me tips on a good 14 inch laptop with: i5 or i7 11th generation CPU, MX350 or Intel Iris Xe, 16GB DDR4 or LPDDR4 of ram, traditional hard drive with SSD or only SSD, Windows hello? Any brand is...
  8. How to stimulate a 12-inch display on a 15-inch display

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to stimulate a 12-inch display on a 15-inch display: Greetings, so I'm planning to buy a new device that will probably have a lower screen size than my current laptop, and I want to see if that's going to fit my everyday use, how can I make my screen display work as a 13-inch display and turn off the rest? submitted by...
  9. My windows 10 system tray went from 1/2 inch high to 2 inches high ??

in Windows 10 Customization
    My windows 10 system tray went from 1/2 inch high to 2 inches high ??: The system tray on my desktop suddenly decided to get much larger. It was 1/2 inch high, and now is 2 inches high. It now occupies 1/3 of my Lenovo laptop screen. I've tried everything to fix it, but NG. Windows 10....
  10. RedmiBook with 14-inch display is now available for $679

in Windows 10 News
    RedmiBook with 14-inch display is now available for $679: In May, Xiaomi unveiled the RedmiBook 14 alongside the two smartphones in Beijing, China. Xiaomi RedmiBook carries a 14-inch display panel and is powered by up to eighth-generation Intel Core i7 processor along with an Nvidia GeForce MX250 graphics card. It also comes with...