Windows 10: i have a 256 gb ssd i converted the disk to dynamic via disk manager but after i deleted...

Discus and support i have a 256 gb ssd i converted the disk to dynamic via disk manager but after i deleted... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; help plz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-256-gb-ssd-i-converted-the-disk-to/2a4ac20a-d6ef-43e3-a94e-62b4cc331627 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ACID FLAME, Mar 18, 2024.

1. i have a 256 gb ssd i converted the disk to dynamic via disk manager but after i deleted...

help plz

:)

ACID FLAME, Mar 18, 2024
  2. Ariel Aba Win User

Convert Basic Disk into Dynamic Disk

Hi Charbel,

It would be helpful if you mentioned the things that you have tried to do that failed so that we can skip those steps. You can follow the steps provided in the article:
    How to convert a basic disk to a dynamic disk in Windows 7, to change a basic disk to
    a dynamic one. The instructions are also applicable for Windows 10. You can also check this article:
    Extend a basic volume.

Ensure that you create a back up for your system as well.

Regards.

Ariel Aba, Mar 18, 2024
  3. hello2012 Win User
    hello2012, Mar 18, 2024
  4. bigscale Win User

i have a 256 gb ssd i converted the disk to dynamic via disk manager but after i deleted...

dynamic disk

i am trying to delete dynamic disk in windows xp disk management. if i right click the options to delete or any other option that i need is grayed out. i have tried diskpart and it wont let me delete the volume , it says there are files it needs so i cant delete. man dynamic disk owns my drive now, i just want it off so i can go back to basic disk. i need some help, i cant even use iolo diskwasher to clean the drive , it wont let me access the drive either. i had dynamic drive before and was able to get rid of it.

bigscale, Mar 18, 2024
Thema:

i have a 256 gb ssd i converted the disk to dynamic via disk manager but after i deleted...

1. i have a 256 gb ssd i converted the disk to dynamic via disk manager but after i deleted... - Similar Threads - 256 ssd converted

2. i have a 256 gb ssd i converted the disk to dynamic via disk manager but after i deleted...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have a 256 gb ssd i converted the disk to dynamic via disk manager but after i deleted...: help plz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-256-gb-ssd-i-converted-the-disk-to/2a4ac20a-d6ef-43e3-a94e-62b4cc331627
  3. i have a 256 gb ssd i converted the disk to dynamic via disk manager but after i deleted...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have a 256 gb ssd i converted the disk to dynamic via disk manager but after i deleted...: help plz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-256-gb-ssd-i-converted-the-disk-to/2a4ac20a-d6ef-43e3-a94e-62b4cc331627
  4. Error: "INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE" after converting my disk to dynamic disk.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error: "INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE" after converting my disk to dynamic disk.: Hello, I have a problem on my laptop.I converted my disk from basic to dynamic disk because I wanted to add more than 4 partitions, as usual, to store large data. When Windows was still booting and I hadn't restarted it, my laptop experienced quite serious lag until the USB...
  5. Error: "INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE" after converting my disk to dynamic disk.

Error: "INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE" after converting my disk to dynamic disk.: Hello, I have a problem on my laptop.I converted my disk from basic to dynamic disk because I wanted to add more than 4 partitions, as usual, to store large data. When Windows was still booting and I hadn't restarted it, my laptop experienced quite serious lag until the USB...
  6. Error: "INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE" after converting my disk to dynamic disk.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Convert a dynamic disk into basic disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Convert a dynamic disk into basic disk: Hello guys!Today I need your help because if not then I'll be in danger. Now what happened is that I was trying to split a E drive in disk management tool. So when I did so it gave me a warning message saying that the disk will be a dynamic one and that the PC will not be...
  8. Convert a dynamic disk into basic disk

Convert a dynamic disk into basic disk: Hello guys!Today I need your help because if not then I'll be in danger. Now what happened is that I was trying to split a E drive in disk management tool. So when I did so it gave me a warning message saying that the disk will be a dynamic one and that the PC will not be...
  9. Windows 10 shows 512 Gb SSD disk as 256 Gb

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 shows 512 Gb SSD disk as 256 Gb: I have a Lenovo laptop with SanDisk 512 Gb SSD that came with preinstalled Windows 10 Pro. The disk P/N as shown by both the Lenovo utility and Device Manager corresponds to the 512 Gb model. The Lenovo utility and diskpart show the disk as having 512 Gb capacity well,...
  10. Disk Management and Dynamic Disk

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disk Management and Dynamic Disk: Hi, I'm a windows 10 user. While I was partitioning my disk using disk management tool, I've seen that I have created three F: drives. Is there any way to combine all three drives together?[ATTACH]...