Windows 10: I have a 2TB HDD with a prior installation of Windows 10 on it. Can I format this as a...

Discus and support I have a 2TB HDD with a prior installation of Windows 10 on it. Can I format this as a... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can I format this as a clean 2TB drive? And. Do I use NTFS to do so? Please explain as google is no help. PS> I installed a new Windows 10 image on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by WhateverGoes1, Dec 9, 2019.

1. I have a 2TB HDD with a prior installation of Windows 10 on it. Can I format this as a...

Can I format this as a clean 2TB drive? And. Do I use NTFS to do so? Please explain as google is no help. PS> I installed a new Windows 10 image on my new HDD which is what I boot up with. I have 4 - 2TB drives. 2 for data, 1 with the old Windows 10 install (the one I want to format) And the 4th drive (my primary) with the new Windows 10 installation. Thanks a lot!

:)

WhateverGoes1, Dec 9, 2019
  2. StrayKAT Win User

Installing a 960 evo m.2

Personally, I'd suggest backing up personal stuff from that 2TB.. if you can. Put what you can on a USB flash or something. Then format the HDD and unplug it. Then just boot up your windows install disc and install it on the NVME. Later plug the HDD in and should be your D or E drive.

StrayKAT, Dec 9, 2019
  3. erocker Win User
    No format option for new Vista install?

After the disk is in and it does it's thing for a while, you will get a screen with your HDD's listed on it. Select the HDD that you want to install Vista on and format it. Then continue to install Vista on that HDD.

erocker, Dec 9, 2019
  4. I have a 2TB HDD with a prior installation of Windows 10 on it. Can I format this as a...

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 9, 2019
Thema:

I have a 2TB HDD with a prior installation of Windows 10 on it. Can I format this as a...

1. I have a 2TB HDD with a prior installation of Windows 10 on it. Can I format this as a... - Similar Threads - 2TB HDD prior

2. Temperature for Seagate 2TB HDD ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Temperature for Seagate 2TB HDD ?: Hi So i'm using a Seagate 2TB SATA 3 with 7200 RPM hard drive and just wanted to know what are the normal temps for it ? When in idle the HDD's temp is 42'C and when gaming it goes up to 55'C. If anyone has some info on this i'd greatly appreciate it because i don't know...
  3. I have installed Linux formating all partitions of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have installed Linux formating all partitions of Windows 10: Hi, I have installed Linux for one class work and by mistake I deleted the entire hard drive. How can I reinstall Windows 10 in UEFI?! Thanks!! Pablo....
  4. Can I format and install with 1803 now?

Can I format and install with 1803 now?: Working on friends PC. I've tried for 3 days to go from 1703 to 1709. I've spent hours and hours and deleted softwaredistrubution and anything else to do with an upgrade. I've run the upgrade troubleshooter and tried yet again. Got nowhere, at the end it always says "resume...
  5. I Can't Format My HDD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I Can't Format My HDD: Hiya guys, I have 2 HDD's in my PC, one is a Windows 10 HDD and the other is just there for media files. I wanted to format my media drive, but it wont let me. It turns out when I installed Windows 10, it added the boot folders to the media HDD. No idea why. I guess I need...
  6. Can i install windows 10 if i replace old hdd with new one?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can i install windows 10 if i replace old hdd with new one?: I have windows 10, but i have some problems, i think i will need to replace old hdd with new one, but i don't know if i will be still able to install windows 10. I don't know how microsoft will know this is still my pc. 12568
  7. can i restore my harddrive files to prior to win10 install?

can i restore my harddrive files to prior to win10 install?: my son accidentally installed win 10 and wiped out my harddive. Can I restore my files from my harddrive ? 51129
  8. can i install win 10 from hdd to another hdd?

can i install win 10 from hdd to another hdd?: i just bought new hdd and i want to install win 10 on it. i have a working win 10 and win 10 iso, can i just install win 10 to my other hard drive without usb or dvd? 23799
  9. Can i do a format in Windows 10????

in Windows 10 Support
    Can i do a format in Windows 10????: Without the windows 10 cd is it possible to do a format??? and if so, can u tell me the steps??? Thanks*Smile 12275
  10. Format HDD -- Win 10 Installed

Format HDD -- Win 10 Installed: I just went from Win 7 Pro to Win 10 --- very cool. My hard drive is clogged with a lot of old stuff; I want to reformat the drive. Question: how do I get a recovery / boot format for my new Win 10 installation? Thank you for the suggestions 43847