Windows 10: I have a 43 inch monitor and IntelR G33/G31 chipset family graphics card. Can i set the...

Discus and support I have a 43 inch monitor and IntelR G33/G31 chipset family graphics card. Can i set the... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I really like the FHD resolution, but my graphics card doesn't allow it. A few days ago I was messing around with some things in the bios when I turned... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NGUYEN TAM1, Feb 5, 2023.

1. I have a 43 inch monitor and IntelR G33/G31 chipset family graphics card. Can i set the...

I really like the FHD resolution, but my graphics card doesn't allow it. A few days ago I was messing around with some things in the bios when I turned on my computer, my computer was at 1024x768 resolution, I turned on the display settings to fix it, but suddenly changed. there are a lot of high resolution up to 3xxx x 2xxx but my monitor doesn't support it so i set it to 1920x1080 i tried restarting it to see if it lost that resolution then after it turned on then it went back to the original resolution how do I turn it back on FHD resolution

:)

NGUYEN TAM1, Feb 5, 2023

2. Graphic card (INTEL(R) G33/G31) not working with Window10

Dear all

I am using DEL VOSTRO 200. After installing Window10, I am facing problem of resolution settings.

I have used INTEL(R) G33/G31 Graphic Card in my PC

When I go to Device manager and check for the updates for this card, My system says - I have all the latest Drivers installed.

Could any one help me how to resolve this problem.

With Regards

Naveen Kumar

Naveen KumarSareen, Feb 5, 2023
  3. Facebook app no longer starts on my machine??

Hi Péter,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• What is the previous operating system on your computer before upgrading to Windows 10?

This issue might occur due to the incompatible Intel G33/G31 chipset family (Microsoft Corporation, WDDM 1.0) graphic card driver on your computer.

As a work around, I suggest you to uninstall the Intel G33/G31 chipset family (Microsoft Corporation, WDDM 1.0) graphic card driver and reinstall the latest Intel G33/G31 chipset family (Microsoft Corporation, WDDM 1.0) graphic card driver in compatibility
    mode and check, if it works.

Follow these steps to install the Intel G33/G31 chipset family (Microsoft Corporation, WDDM 1.0) graphic card driver in compatibility mode.

1. Download the latest Intel G33/G31 chipset family (Microsoft Corporation, WDDM 1.0) graphic card driver from the manufacturer’s website:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/80939/Graphics-Drivers

2. Right-click on the setup file and click on "Properties".

3. Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode” and select previous Operating System from the drop down.

4. Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.

Also, I suggest you to contact the technical support team of Intel G33/G31 chipset family (Microsoft Corporation, WDDM 1.0) from the link below and check, if it helps.

https://communities.intel.com/thread/76400?start=0&tstart=0

Hope it helps. Reply with the result and I'll be happy to help you further.

AntonyJose, Feb 5, 2023
  4. TopGeek Win User

I have a 43 inch monitor and IntelR G33/G31 chipset family graphics card. Can i set the...

Intel G33/G31 display adapter disappeared

I have been progressively and successfully updating my Asus P5KPL-CM motherboard over the last five years and now have the latest Windows 10 1803 running perfectly. However, I seem to have made a catastrophic mistake today by trying the Microsoft Basic Display Adapter. That adapter does not provide an appropriate screen resolution for my LG 22MP57 monitor. It only offers 4:3 images so I tried to return to the G33/G31 adapter. Unfortunately, the ‘roll-back driver’ button was greyed out so I tried uninstalling the Microsoft adapter and rebooting. This did not help. The Microsoft adapter seems to have taken control of the graphics. When trying to ‘select from a list’, it is the only driver shown. I have tried the Intel site but they no longer provide drivers for this chipset.
    Can anyone suggest any way of resolving this situation?

TopGeek, Feb 5, 2023
Thema:

I have a 43 inch monitor and IntelR G33/G31 chipset family graphics card. Can i set the...

1. I have a 43 inch monitor and IntelR G33/G31 chipset family graphics card. Can i set the... - Similar Threads - inch monitor IntelR

2. I disabled my integrated graphics card. IntelR.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I disabled my integrated graphics card. IntelR.: I have an OptiPlex 3040, and when trying to figure out why my Nvidia GPU wasn't processing anything, I ended up turning off the IntelR GPU, causing my screen to go black.I then attempted to access the bios to factory reset in hopes to have that automatically enable the...
  3. I disabled my integrated graphics card. IntelR.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I disabled my integrated graphics card. IntelR.: I have an OptiPlex 3040, and when trying to figure out why my Nvidia GPU wasn't processing anything, I ended up turning off the IntelR GPU, causing my screen to go black.I then attempted to access the bios to factory reset in hopes to have that automatically enable the...
  4. I have a 43 inch monitor and IntelR G33/G31 chipset family graphics card. Can i set the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have a 43 inch monitor and IntelR G33/G31 chipset family graphics card. Can i set the...: I really like the FHD resolution, but my graphics card doesn't allow it. A few days ago I was messing around with some things in the bios when I turned on my computer, my computer was at 1024x768 resolution, I turned on the display settings to fix it, but suddenly changed....
  5. I have a 43 inch monitor and IntelR G33/G31 chipset family graphics card. Can i set the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a 43 inch monitor and IntelR G33/G31 chipset family graphics card. Can i set the...: I really like the FHD resolution, but my graphics card doesn't allow it. A few days ago I was messing around with some things in the bios when I turned on my computer, my computer was at 1024x768 resolution, I turned on the display settings to fix it, but suddenly changed....
  6. Graphics driver problem Windows 11 and Windows 10 Intel g33/g31 driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics driver problem Windows 11 and Windows 10 Intel g33/g31 driver: I am looking for the right intel g33/g31 driver for my Windows 10 and Windows 11 device. It seems that all the intel g33/g31 drivers including the latest drivers from Windows Update cause graphical display errors screen tearing and icon display errors. I had to use the...
  7. Graphics driver problem Windows 11 and Windows 10 Intel g33/g31 driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphics driver problem Windows 11 and Windows 10 Intel g33/g31 driver: I am looking for the right intel g33/g31 driver for my Windows 10 and Windows 11 device. It seems that all the intel g33/g31 drivers including the latest drivers from Windows Update cause graphical display errors screen tearing and icon display errors. I had to use the...
  8. Intel G33/G31 display adapter not in list

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel G33/G31 display adapter not in list: I have been progressively and successfully updating my Asus P5KPL-CM motherboard over the last five years and now have the latest Windows 10 1803 running perfectly. However, I seem to have made a catastrophic mistake today by trying the Microsoft Basic Display Adapter. That...
  9. Intel G33/G31 display adapter disappeared

in Windows 10 Support
    Intel G33/G31 display adapter disappeared: I have been progressively and successfully updating my Asus P5KPL-CM motherboard over the last five years and now have the latest Windows 10 1803 running perfectly. However, I seem to have made a catastrophic mistake today by trying the Microsoft Basic Display Adapter. That...
  10. any trick for displaying 1366x768 on G31/G33/ chipset?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    any trick for displaying 1366x768 on G31/G33/ chipset?: gang i've been here before but cannot remember what I used. need to custom-set resolution to modern 1366x768 on a inspiron 530 core 2 machine using intel's g33 family i get 1280x768 - this is build 10074 and a lot of strange things here. no place to do custom settings.i...