Windows 10: i have a 64bit game

Discus and support i have a 64bit game in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I got a 64 bit game. When i tried to install it, it said it was incompatibity with 64-bit versions of windows. How do i make it work. I have the cd.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GarryMitchell1, Nov 10, 2018.

1. i have a 64bit game

I got a 64 bit game. When i tried to install it, it said it was incompatibity with 64-bit versions of windows. How do i make it work. I have the cd. please help if you can. thanks

:)

GarryMitchell1, Nov 10, 2018

2. Can't run game RTK X on Windows 10 64bit

Hi lợilê1,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the possible reasons why a certain game will not work. To help you resolve this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly verify the following:

• Are you experiencing the same concern with your other games?
    • Are you getting any error code or error messages?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, I recommend that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

For additional troubleshooting steps, I suggest that you check the link below and follow the steps provided:

Game freezes or stops responding on a Windows 10 device

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Nov 10, 2018
  3. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Nov 10, 2018
  4. i have a 64bit game

Black Bars in Game

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and appreciate the steps taken to solve the issue.

I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Download the setup files for the game and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the game and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 10, 2018
Thema:

i have a 64bit game

1. i have a 64bit game - Similar Threads - 64bit game

2. I can't run any 64bit games on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't run any 64bit games on Windows 11: Every time i try running a 64bit game i get the 0xc00000007 error, and if the game has a launcher and the option to run it on 32bit, it works perfectly. exact same games i ran on a 5 year old pc wont run on this brand new pc.I did download and install a pack with ALL versions...
  3. I can't run any 64bit games on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't run any 64bit games on Windows 11: Every time i try running a 64bit game i get the 0xc00000007 error, and if the game has a launcher and the option to run it on 32bit, it works perfectly. exact same games i ran on a 5 year old pc wont run on this brand new pc.I did download and install a pack with ALL versions...
  4. Windows 11 64bit BSOD when playing games or running furmark

Windows 11 64bit BSOD when playing games or running furmark: My laptop is the acer aspire 5 a515-45-R1ZMA few days ago when i play video game mostly gpu intensive i would encounter BSOD's with the message PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, i have updated everything including windows update and driver updates but it still happnes. It also...
  5. Windows 11 64bit BSOD when playing games or running furmark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 64bit BSOD when playing games or running furmark: My laptop is the acer aspire 5 a515-45-R1ZMA few days ago when i play video game mostly gpu intensive i would encounter BSOD's with the message PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, i have updated everything including windows update and driver updates but it still happnes. It also...
  6. How to play 32bit games on my 64bit Win 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to play 32bit games on my 64bit Win 10?: I have some older games that I love to play. They are 32bit games, some will install, and not play. Many will not even install. All of give a warning that the games are not compatible with 64bit OS'S. How about dual booting to an older 32-bit OS. What can I do so I can play...
  7. How to play 32bit games on my 64bit Win 10?

How to play 32bit games on my 64bit Win 10?: I have some older games that I love to play. They are 32bit games, some will install, and not play. Many will not even install. All of give a warning that the games are not compatible with 64bit OS'S. How about dual booting to an older 32-bit OS. What can I do so I can play...
  8. Microsoft Tinker game ( ex Vista 2008 ) works in Win 10 64bit in 2021

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Tinker game ( ex Vista 2008 ) works in Win 10 64bit in 2021: Hi Not sure if this is of interest , as there are many requests on M/S forums for info . This game works on 160 levels, with slight mod . FYI : Absolutely not a scam . Files on request. Regards 175415
  9. Can I play all Steam games on Win10 64Bit?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I play all Steam games on Win10 64Bit?: Nabend, it's actually about the game Max Payne 2, which is from 2003. https://www.ebay.de/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1311&_nkw=max+payne+2+pc&_sacat=0 My cousin loves to play the game, but since he has a PC with Win10, the game doesn't run...Despite...
  10. Older EA games and Windows 10 64bit

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Older EA games and Windows 10 64bit: Hello All, I am trying to get an old EA game to run on my Windows 10 system, it's Battelfield: Vietnam. The game goes to launch, the screen goes dark then right back to my desktop screen. I have the older Battlefield 1942 installed and it runs fine ??? Any suggestions on...