Windows 10: I have a another device/ desktop

Discus and support I have a another device/ desktop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; If there's anyone who can help me, please help me, i have a device that's connected to my linked devices when i try to access using the ms password.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Raevin_094, Dec 4, 2023.

1. I have a another device/ desktop

If there's anyone who can help me, please help me, i have a device that's connected to my linked devices when i try to access using the ms password. "The password is incorrect. Try again" i tried all the passwords i could do it just kept saying the same thing over and over again. I'm at a stump

:)

Raevin_094, Dec 4, 2023

2. fllckering desktop

Hi Yvonne,

To resolve your issue with flickering desktop, we suggest that you update your display drivers with the steps listed below:

• Right-click Start, then select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters to find the name of your device.
    • Right-click the device and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow steps to update display drivers.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Dec 4, 2023
  3. AndreePin Win User
    Imaging Devices missing in Device Manager and Webcam doesn't working

Hi,

Since you mentioned that the said driver is missing in Device Manager, what we suggest is for you to check in the Hidden Devices section on Device Manager. Kindly follow the steps below:

• On the desktop, press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Click on View and select
      Show Hidden Devices.
    • Check for the webcam under Imaging Devices.
    • If the webcam is listed, then right-click on it and select
      Update Driver Software
    • Select Browse My Computer for Driver Software and follow the prompted steps.
    Please post back with the result for further assistance

AndreePin, Dec 4, 2023
  4. MohanC Win User

I have a another device/ desktop

windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Dec 4, 2023
Thema:

I have a another device/ desktop

1. I have a another device/ desktop - Similar Threads - another device desktop

2. I have a another device/ desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a another device/ desktop: If there's anyone who can help me, please help me, i have a device that's connected to my linked devices when i try to access using the ms password. "The password is incorrect. Try again" i tried all the passwords i could do it just kept saying the same thing over and over...
  3. I have a another device/ desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have a another device/ desktop: If there's anyone who can help me, please help me, i have a device that's connected to my linked devices when i try to access using the ms password. "The password is incorrect. Try again" i tried all the passwords i could do it just kept saying the same thing over and over...
  4. Why is my desktop settings synced with another device's settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my desktop settings synced with another device's settings?: I have checked all available options and turned off all sync preferences under accounts and settings, but the new folders continue to appear and mine go missing when another device used by a family member is used to make any changes. How can I stop this? Is there a common...
  5. Why is my desktop settings synced with another device's settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my desktop settings synced with another device's settings?: I have checked all available options and turned off all sync preferences under accounts and settings, but the new folders continue to appear and mine go missing when another device used by a family member is used to make any changes. How can I stop this? Is there a common...
  6. Can I Redownload Minecraft Dungeons if I already have it on another device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I Redownload Minecraft Dungeons if I already have it on another device?: I have Minecraft Dungeons on my Nintendo Switch and I want to download it to my PC, I'm not sure how though. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-redownload-minecraft-dungeons-if-i-already/8a7c28f2-d5b2-4376-b9ae-d2eb20d665e3
  7. Have icons on another desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Have icons on another desktop: I was wondering with the task view feature is it possible to have icons on one desktop while keeping another blank? i want to have my primary blank with a secondary with all my icons. submitted by /u/iDSR [link] [comments]...
  8. Desktop have moved to another driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Desktop have moved to another driver: my desktop has moved to E:/drive and that drive all files are showing in desktop and now i am restoring desktop to default location then failed to build the list of regular subdirectory under "E:\DeliveryOptimization". Access is denied. This message is promoting. So now what...
  9. I have windows 10 pro-legitimately purchased, in another desktop I have(Dell Optiplex780...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I have windows 10 pro-legitimately purchased, in another desktop I have(Dell Optiplex780...: The desktop is not working after I got updates on 18 March 2019.Keyboard and mouse are not working after the bootup. So I have communicate using my laptop. Please help me....
  10. I have another question

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have another question: I'm presenting problems with my wifi network, it disconnects, it's very slow, sometimes I cannot connect my laptop with windows 10, my iphone cell connects normally https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-another-question/2f098d97-1b87-49da-81bb-c6353944be09