Windows 10: I have a ASMT 2115 USB Drive

Discus and support I have a ASMT 2115 USB Drive in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows Disk Management reads it as a removeable disk ,No Media Iam trying to format it What am I doing wrong?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WilliamRains1, Sep 26, 2019.

1. I have a ASMT 2115 USB Drive

Windows Disk Management reads it as a removeable disk ,No Media Iam trying to format it What am I doing wrong?

:)

WilliamRains1, Sep 26, 2019
  2. Lazzer408 Win User

help. USB drive isn't assigned a drive letter.

Any usb flash drive I plug into my computer isn't assigned a drive letter. The physical drive shows in the "safely remove hardware" but it doesnt show up in disk management. I have tried to populate the volume thru the safely remove hardware properties window and it does pop up in the list but it doesn't stay there. This isn't a format or assign a letter problem. It's more complicated then that. Maybe one of the services needed for usb drive management was disabled? Suggestions needed. btw external usb harddrives work fine.

Lazzer408, Sep 26, 2019
  3. thraxed Win User
    Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

thraxed, Sep 26, 2019
  4. Lazzer408 Win User

I have a ASMT 2115 USB Drive

USB boot for bios update

Did the first step. It already doesn't work. Note the capacities and drive letters M:/N: The HP utility is about to format my raid-1 volume containing my 2 750gb drives. It thinks it's the usb stick. I can not select any other drives in the HP utility. My 512mb usb stick is U:.

Any other suggestions?

I have a ASMT 2115 USB Drive nonono-jpg.jpg

Lazzer408, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

I have a ASMT 2115 USB Drive

1. I have a ASMT 2115 USB Drive - Similar Threads - ASMT 2115 USB

2. New computer does not have optical drive, I have a usb external optical drive. How to set...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New computer does not have optical drive, I have a usb external optical drive. How to set...: Recently purchased a new HP desktop all in one computer and, stupidly, I completely forgot to get the optical drive., I do have a 2 yr old external optical drive /usb. Would I have to make any changes in the device manager, or in the bios, or elsewhere? Or maybe the...
  3. 01/01/2115 on startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    01/01/2115 on startup: Hello, (First of all, I’d like to say that I’m not sure if I’m on the right Reddit, and if not I’d like to apologize) I started my computer today and noticed that the date wasn’t right : my clock was set to 01/01/2115 at 1:00 AM... (I changed it back myself) My Norton...
  4. Does anyone know how to move it to the usb drive? I have enough space and the drive is...

Does anyone know how to move it to the usb drive? I have enough space and the drive is...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Chungitwo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iq8ckk/does_anyone_know_how_to_move_it_to_the_usb_drive/
  5. So I have A USB drive which I am trying to install windows onto a new drive with but for...

So I have A USB drive which I am trying to install windows onto a new drive with but for...: submitted by /u/ShadedShaded [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f5bg68/so_i_have_a_usb_drive_which_i_am_trying_to/
  6. I have a corrupt file on my usb drive and i can not delete it. Help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have a corrupt file on my usb drive and i can not delete it. Help: I have a corrupt file on my USB drive and I can dot delete it. Can someone help me. I have tried changing the name. Doing it through DOS but nothing has worked. Thanks Deb...
  7. USB recoery needed if I have install drive?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    USB recoery needed if I have install drive?: Do I need to make a windows 10 recovery usb drive f I have the original installation drive? I have the Windows 10 instalation usb drive from Lovo. Do I still need to create another usb recovery drive?...
  8. All USB Drives have stopped working

All USB Drives have stopped working: Hi, I'm confused. I bought a new laptop in November 2018. I have an external hard drive that I use to store back ups on. I used that to move my files from the old lap top (using windows 7) to the new one (using windows 10) and it worked fine. I normally do a back up once...
  9. please insert a disk into usb drive (f:)---i dont have any such drive-

please insert a disk into usb drive (f:)---i dont have any such drive-: When I attempt to move anything to or from my M: external drive I get this please insert a disk into usb drive (f:)---I dont have any such drive- Tried a number of windows reg fixes but it says cannot delete "drive in use" HAPPY NEW YEAR---all help is appreciated 124316
  10. please insert a disk into usb drive (f:)---i dont have any such drive-

in Windows 10 Support
    please insert a disk into usb drive (f:)---i dont have any such drive-: When I attempt to move anything to or from my M: external drive I get this please insert a disk into usb drive (f:)---I dont have any such drive- Tried a number of windows reg fixes but it says cannot delete "drive in use" HAPPY NEW YEAR---all help is appreciated 124316

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asmt 2115 usb device windows 10

2. asmt 2115 scsi disk device

3. ASMT 2115 드라이버

4. asmt 2115 usb device driver,
  5. asmt 2115 usb device driver windows 10,
  6. asmt 2115 usb driver download,
  7. asmt2115 cant format,
  8. asmt 2115 boot drive,
  9. asmt 2115 scsi support,
  10. asmt 2115 probleem,
  11. recovery ASMT 2115 USB Device,
  12. ASMT 2115 USB Device USBSTOR\DISK&VEN_ASMT&PROD_2115&REV_0\ACDFD0000000EE00B917&0 This device is disabled.,
  13. asmt 2115 usb volume,
  14. asmt 2115 driver for windows 10