Windows 10: I have a Asus T100TA Transformer Book Windows 10 32 bit which will not open Windows

Discus and support I have a Asus T100TA Transformer Book Windows 10 32 bit which will not open Windows in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a Asus T100TA Transformer Book Windows 10 32 bit. When switched on it goes to a black screen saying Diagnosing Your PC then to Preparing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MelvynIngram1, Jan 2, 2022.

1. I have a Asus T100TA Transformer Book Windows 10 32 bit which will not open Windows

I have a Asus T100TA Transformer Book Windows 10 32 bit. When switched on it goes to a black screen saying Diagnosing Your PC then to Preparing Automatic Repair with a dotted rotating circle, It then goes to a blue screen with various options, I selected Advanced option, I then went to Start-up Repair, it then asks me to enter a recovery key which I don't have.Hope someone can helpMany thanksMel.

:)

MelvynIngram1, Jan 2, 2022
  2. Wonderdee Win User

Sound Problem on ASUS Transformer Book T100TA

Hello there to all!

I wanted to inform you at model Asus Transformer T100TA did not do exactely as the list stated, but it worked out to install the intel hot fix package that fixed the problem as the other drivera were already installed.

Wonderdee, Jan 2, 2022
  3. ASUS T100TA Transformer Book Touch Screen Problem

I have an ASUS T100TA Transformer Book that currently has Windows 10.

The touch screen was working fine when all of a sudden, the sensor started to act up. When it was finished, the touch screen no longer wants to work.

When I unplugged the laptop from the charger, it stopped but once I plugged it back in, it started all over again.

I tried to update the drivers or enable/disable the I2C HID Device but nothing.

What do I do?

Roly Ortega, Jan 2, 2022
  4. I have a Asus T100TA Transformer Book Windows 10 32 bit which will not open Windows

Sound Problem on ASUS Transformer Book T100TA

The suggestion above was what I tried first, but no luck. Somehow microsoft forgot to incorporate some of the drivers in there. Hopefully Asus will update the drivers for windows 10. But the old drivers for windows 8.1 seem to work perfectly for windows
    10 in clean install.

I did wipe out the drive in the Asus T100TA. and deleted the extra recovery partition to get back 8 Gb of storage.

Then installed windows 10 from scratch and used the SOC setup file install from Asus website.

Then all the drivers were installed perfectly. no more issues with anything.

Clean install seems to be the way to go, to get rid of any of the extra trash and also eliminating any problems that could exist with loose drivers and such.

Thanks for the Suggestions

Problem Computer Child, Jan 2, 2022
Thema:

I have a Asus T100TA Transformer Book Windows 10 32 bit which will not open Windows

1. I have a Asus T100TA Transformer Book Windows 10 32 bit which will not open Windows - Similar Threads - Asus T100TA Transformer

2. asus t100ta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asus t100ta: Witam posiadam laptop asus t100ta lecz gdy instalowałem w nim system po instalacja nie działa w nim toutchscreen i nie ma audio W menedżerze urządzeń pokazuje ze nie wykryto urządzenia a gdy sprawdzałem sterowniki pokazywało się ze wszystkie są pobrane W ustawniach trybu...
  3. asus t100ta

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    asus t100ta: Witam posiadam laptop asus t100ta lecz gdy instalowałem w nim system po instalacja nie działa w nim toutchscreen i nie ma audio W menedżerze urządzeń pokazuje ze nie wykryto urządzenia a gdy sprawdzałem sterowniki pokazywało się ze wszystkie są pobrane W ustawniach trybu...
  4. asus t100ta

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I have a Asus T100TA Transformer Book Windows 10 32 bit which will not open Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a Asus T100TA Transformer Book Windows 10 32 bit which will not open Windows: I have a Asus T100TA Transformer Book Windows 10 32 bit. When switched on it goes to a black screen saying Diagnosing Your PC then to Preparing Automatic Repair with a dotted rotating circle, It then goes to a blue screen with various options, I selected Advanced option, I...
  6. I have a Asus T100TA Transformer Book Windows 10 32 bit which will not open Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have a Asus T100TA Transformer Book Windows 10 32 bit which will not open Windows: I have a Asus T100TA Transformer Book Windows 10 32 bit. When switched on it goes to a black screen saying Diagnosing Your PC then to Preparing Automatic Repair with a dotted rotating circle, It then goes to a blue screen with various options, I selected Advanced option, I...
  7. bootloop on my asus transformer book

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bootloop on my asus transformer book: Hi, So when I start it, it keeps showing the asus logo and it keeps on doing that and would not turn all the way on. Do you guys have an idea what I can do to maybe fix it? Thank you!...
  8. Transforming from 64 bit to 32 bit windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transforming from 64 bit to 32 bit windows 10: Hello Everyone! My name is Abhi . Actually my system is 64 bit and it has max capacity of 4gb ram. So it is a bit slow. As 32bit machine has max capacity of 4gb ram it would be speed. And it cannot even support more than that. So I want to go 32 bit from 64 bit. Even clean...
  9. Asus T100 Transformer Book lost Windows 10

Asus T100 Transformer Book lost Windows 10: I have a Asus T100 that originally came with windows 8.1. I got the free upgrade over the internet to windows 10. It recently died and I had to reset it to factory settings. It went back to windows 8.1. Is there any way I can get windows 10 back. I do not have a copy of...
  10. Re recovery from a asus transformer book t100t

Re recovery from a asus transformer book t100t: Is it possible after creating a recovery disk, to reset something in the registry to allow a further recovery disk to be made. thanks 73336