Windows 10: I have a Asus Tuf fx504 i have a wireless driver problem

Discus and support I have a Asus Tuf fx504 i have a wireless driver problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Sometimes when i was playing games suddenly my wireless driver suddenly just have code 10 error and i try to disable and enable back but nothing work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kingkaythegamer., Jan 29, 2021.

1. I have a Asus Tuf fx504 i have a wireless driver problem

Sometimes when i was playing games suddenly my wireless driver suddenly just have code 10 error and i try to disable and enable back but nothing work and i try to uninstall and scan for hardware changes and it install the same thing but still code 10 error but its only happend when i was playing video game when i was browsing or anything nothing happened...

When i shutdown my pc and open it like tomorow its randomly fix and if i play games again same thing happend is there anything i can do or i just need to reset my pc to fix and i cant do anything else?

:)

kingkaythegamer., Jan 29, 2021
  2. auggy Win User

Driver not working tuf fx504

Based on the Hardware Id (PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A368) try installing the Intel(R) Serial IO Driver V30.100.1727.1 available from the following link for the FX504GE for Windows 10 64-bit under "Others" :

https://www.asus.com/Laptops/ASUS-TUF-Gaming-FX...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

auggy, Jan 29, 2021
  3. Drivers not working - TUF GAMING FX504GD_FX80GD

Hey guys,

I just bought my ASUS TUF GAMING FX504GD yesterday and i've got several issues at the moment.

My touchpad does not work what so ever, except while in BIOS.. Drivers either won't install or don't work.

Also i'm pretty sure drivers for my graphics aren't working..

I'm running Win 10 64-bit

TUF GAMING FX504GD_FX80GD

The drivers i downloaded all come from this link: We'll be back.

Please advise

StefanPesut, Jan 29, 2021
  4. I have a Asus Tuf fx504 i have a wireless driver problem

My laptop lost touchpad driver windows 10 can not fix

my laptop is ASUS TUF Gaming FX504 My laptop lost touchpad driver windows
    10 can not fix , then i download driver touchpad but it can't install

TrucNguyen1, Jan 29, 2021
Thema:

I have a Asus Tuf fx504 i have a wireless driver problem

1. I have a Asus Tuf fx504 i have a wireless driver problem - Similar Threads - Asus Tuf fx504

2. I have problems with the drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have problems with the drivers: I have problems on the computer with the Wi-Fi board and battery drivers since the Wi-Fi networks do not appear and I have error code 10 and code 40 in the device manager. In addition, the battery is in good condition and the calibration was carried out at the same time....
  3. ASUS FX504

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASUS FX504: My Asus Laptop is broken. Minding my own business and BSOD flashed up and restarted the laptop, now the laptop is starting in BIOS Utility mode.I have tried restarting several times I am unable.Unable.to get into windows recovery.Battery is built in and cannot be removed.And...
  4. ASUS FX504

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ASUS FX504: My Asus Laptop is broken. Minding my own business and BSOD flashed up and restarted the laptop, now the laptop is starting in BIOS Utility mode.I have tried restarting several times I am unable.Unable.to get into windows recovery.Battery is built in and cannot be removed.And...
  5. ASUS FX504

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. I Have Asus Tuf A15 Fx506iu Wifi Adapter Problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I Have Asus Tuf A15 Fx506iu Wifi Adapter Problems: So Today I Was Downloading Forza Horizon 3 And then i was trying to use my 5ghz wifi, yesterday i can use it, but today i can't even find the 5 ghz, and then i went to the device manager and see the wifi adapter which its the realtek 8822ce wireless lan 802.11ac, and then i...
  7. I Have Asus Tuf A15 Fx506iu Wifi Adapter Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Have Asus Tuf A15 Fx506iu Wifi Adapter Problems: So Today I Was Downloading Forza Horizon 3 And then i was trying to use my 5ghz wifi, yesterday i can use it, but today i can't even find the 5 ghz, and then i went to the device manager and see the wifi adapter which its the realtek 8822ce wireless lan 802.11ac, and then i...
  8. I Have Asus Tuf A15 Fx506iu Wifi Adapter Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Asus TUF Gaming FX504 Series-Camera not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus TUF Gaming FX504 Series-Camera not working: Hi, I have an Asus TUF Gaming FX504 Series laptop with Windows 10, I have tried to access the built in camera but when the camera app open it shows error:0xA00F4244no camera are attached. I contacted Asus customer service and do all there recommendation but it doesn't fix...
  10. I have a problem with Wireless Networks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have a problem with Wireless Networks: [ATTACH] This problem came after my Windows 10 was updated, the Wireless Network shows the message "No Internet, Secured" but I can still use the network to browse except to open applications from Microsoft such as Microsoft Edge and so on. The message that is written when I...