Windows 10: I have a banner in the top left corner of my screen that says "6 active deliveries" I...

Discus and support I have a banner in the top left corner of my screen that says "6 active deliveries" I... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a banner in the top left corner of my screen that says "6 active deliveries" I cannot interact with it and how do I remove it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ShoobyHerrmann, Nov 22, 2018.

1. I have a banner in the top left corner of my screen that says "6 active deliveries" I...

I have a banner in the top left corner of my screen that says "6 active deliveries" I cannot interact with it and how do I remove it?

:)

ShoobyHerrmann, Nov 22, 2018
  2. KARANBORO Win User

media, volume and left corner banner

if you see this it is not a case of life and death but it is important for me as i used win 10 from last year it is great it also have some problems like

• when i play any video on any player downloaded from store, the volume banner with the media stop play gets stuck on the left screen top and it is very annoying and the real problem starts now after a while when the video is played the banner appears and
      the video continues at fast-forward and doesn't stop till the video ends.
    • groove musics: when i play song the banner like the above stays at the left top get's stuck
    • vlc also does't act normally and flicker an doesn't play any media at all
    • when i hover over the icon of an app in taskbar and click it it loads the window but when it is more than 1 windows it doesn't load any windows when i click It, it simply load nothing.
    i updated the software some months ago but it didn't changed any thing.

thanks in adv plz help me

KARANBORO, Nov 22, 2018
  3. Small Duplicate Screen at top left corner of monitor

Hi,

How do I get rid of the small screen at the top left corner of the monitor? It duplicates all activity including banking and emails.

Thanks

SandraPrice1945, Nov 22, 2018
  4. I have a banner in the top left corner of my screen that says "6 active deliveries" I...

Top left corner banner not showing and can't pause music with media keys after April 2018 update

After updating Windows 10 to the April 2018 version, the media keys no longer work and the banner does not show up in the top left corner of the screen anymore when volume or song is changed. The keys only work when the app (spotify and other music apps)
    is focused on.

LeviHockey, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

I have a banner in the top left corner of my screen that says "6 active deliveries" I...

1. I have a banner in the top left corner of my screen that says "6 active deliveries" I... - Similar Threads - banner top left

2. unresponsive screen top left corner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unresponsive screen top left corner: I had this issues before on my windows 10 pc and then I bought new pc with windows 11 installed and I realise that it also happens on the new one. My top left corner of the screen is unresponsive click, scroll etc whatever I do no response, example: Now i'm in the internet...
  3. unresponsive screen top left corner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unresponsive screen top left corner: I had this issues before on my windows 10 pc and then I bought new pc with windows 11 installed and I realise that it also happens on the new one. My top left corner of the screen is unresponsive click, scroll etc whatever I do no response, example: Now i'm in the internet...
  4. deliveries need attention in top left corner of laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    deliveries need attention in top left corner of laptop: deliveries need attention in top left corner of laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deliveries-need-attention-in-top-left-corner-of/f9e11a5a-8e00-480f-bd80-afa29a66e72e
  5. deliveries need attention in top left corner of laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    deliveries need attention in top left corner of laptop: deliveries need attention in top left corner of laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deliveries-need-attention-in-top-left-corner-of/f9e11a5a-8e00-480f-bd80-afa29a66e72e
  6. deliveries need attention in top left corner of laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. disconnected box in the top left corner of my screen

disconnected box in the top left corner of my screen: I don't understand what that is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disconnected-box-in-the-top-left-corner-of-my/b11f879d-4796-4a8b-8e3b-3545620d77eb
  8. top left corner of my screen not working.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    top left corner of my screen not working.: the top left corner of my screen isn't working for some reason it's unresponsive when clicking it. any ideas of what the issue is? submitted by /u/perry_aien [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fiomax/top_left_corner_of_my_screen_not_working/
  9. duplicate screen in top left corner

duplicate screen in top left corner: How do I remove duplicate screen in top left corner https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duplicate-screen-in-top-left-corner/62a58c30-20d5-41cd-aa12-760950c10838
  10. media, volume and left corner banner

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    media, volume and left corner banner: if you see this it is not a case of life and death but it is important for me as i used win 10 from last year it is great it also have some problems like when i play any video on any player downloaded from store, the volume banner with the media stop play gets stuck on the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. active deliveries on screen

2. left corner song banner win 10

3. spotify left corner banner