Windows 10: I have a beef about my GIF Avatar....

Discus and support I have a beef about my GIF Avatar.... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I decide it was time for a change. So I created another GIF avatar. It's 90 X 90 at 185 KB. SO! The requirements are specific. "See Image" I can't get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Lance1, Aug 12, 2021.

1. Lance1 Win User

I have a beef about my GIF Avatar....

I decide it was time for a change. So I created another GIF avatar. It's 90 X 90 at 185 KB. SO! The requirements are specific. "See Image" I can't get to 100 KB and being at 90 X 90 should work. The avatar is still, not live. So what do I need to do to get this to work? It wasn't this hard in the past! What's changed? See! My avatar is still. It should look like this

:)

Lance1, Aug 12, 2021
  2. jjcom Win User

Avatars sound good to me, 180x180 or 120x120 with like a 12.5kb limit would be my suggestion on sizes

jjcom, Aug 12, 2021
  3. Darshan J Win User
    X Box Avatar for Windows 10

Hi,

• Have you created the avatar using Windows store app or on your Xbox device?
    Please refer to the below article and check if it addresses your issue.

Create or edit an avatar on your PC

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...7f20d6a18/create-or-edit-an-avatar-on-your-pc

If the issue still persist and it is related to Xbox device I would suggest you to post your query in dedicated Xbox forum. Link is provided below.

Xbox Forum

Xbox Support

If you need further assistance on Windows related issue please post you query in this forum.

Darshan J, Aug 12, 2021
  4. I have a beef about my GIF Avatar....

Xbox live avatar not displaying correctly - shows up as a black box

Hello everybody,

I would suggest you try to do the following:

• Turn on the Xbox
    • Log on to your account if it doesn't login automatically
    • Go to your avatar configuration area and change some feature (Hair, eyes, shirt, etc.)
    • Save the change.
    If you have a special avatar customization like Halo or Gears of War suits avatars, try and see what happens if you go back to a basic setup. Once you saved the changes on the Xbox, wait until the changes get pushed to the device. You can also try to turn
    of the phone and switch it back on again to see if the update comes faster.

Hope this solves the issue, Merry Christmas to everybody!

Patrizia R., Aug 12, 2021
Thema:

I have a beef about my GIF Avatar....

1. I have a beef about my GIF Avatar.... - Similar Threads - beef GIF Avatar

2. How do I change my account avatar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change my account avatar?: [ATTACH] Hello! To set a photo of my account, I went to my Microsoft account profile, changed the name and set the photo. [ATTACH]When I log in and in Settings, I see a new name, but the photo is not installed. I deleted and installed this photo several times within a few...
  3. I want to create my own GIFS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to create my own GIFS: Windows 10, 1909 Looking for a GIFs Maker App, not online Thanks 160071
  4. Avatars (Animated gif)

Avatars (Animated gif): I don't wanna hi-jack Stephanie's thread so I created this thread for animated avatars. @gregrocker , here is your request. [img] Hope this will do... Creating animated avatar is easy. Anyone can do it online for FREE. The only tricky part is creating the...
  5. Avatar help

Avatar help: @Cliff S could you re-size these to 100x100 so I can use as an Avartar please [img] [img] 76351
  6. My new Avatar

My new Avatar: Cliff how do you like my new Avatar? 87017
  7. How to have a transparent Avatar on loggin screen

How to have a transparent Avatar on loggin screen: I want to create an avatar that can be displayed as the default loggin one se attached picture I try .png with transparency but it does not work. Perhaps I don't have the right tool for making transparency on the loggin screen Thanks for the Help [img] 69962
  8. Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome, have patched bugs and beefed up se

in Browsers and Email
    Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome, have patched bugs and beefed up se: Firefox, Chrome Patch Vulnerabilities, Add Security Features | Threatpost | The first stop for security news [img] Both Mozilla and Google have updated their browsers this week and have added important security fixes along with bolstering user privacy and safety....
  9. Gen q. about Avatars

in Windows 10 Support
    Gen q. about Avatars: I changed my Avatar online in Xbox live but on the computer it still shows the kid with the black shirt. Online I have the blue shirt and have made other changes. It is no big deal but shouldn't they both be the same? 21394
  10. 2 avatars

in Windows 10 Support
    2 avatars: Win 10 suddenly started showing 2 avatar places on the login screen, but I only have one active user account. Michael 2740