Windows 10: I have a BIG problem here

Discus and support I have a BIG problem here in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My Windows cant open sound menus, I work with music so I need this to work Then I try to uptade my Windows and I couldnt do It, my PC dont let me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PinkyWD, Mar 1, 2020.

1. I have a BIG problem here

My Windows cant open sound menus, I work with music so I need this to work

Then I try to uptade my Windows and I couldnt do It, my PC dont let me

Then I try to format my PC, and I couldnt do It, happend an erro and nothings has changed

I cant open msconfig neither

CMD doesnt help

Anything from Microsoft Community helped me

I try to restore, anything heppend

I'm desperate, can someone help me?

submitted by /u/PinkyWD
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/PinkyWD, Mar 1, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Mar 1, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Mar 1, 2020
  4. Jetster Win User

I have a BIG problem here

Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

I have a BIG problem here

1. I have a BIG problem here - Similar Threads - BIG problem here

2. i Have a big problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i Have a big problem: I remove my internal hard disk and connected via usb to another computer then send some files after that I put it back into my computer the problem is my files takes space in my drive but won’t show up can anybody help me it’s not hiddenif anybody can help me all my work...
  3. i Have a big problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i Have a big problem: I remove my internal hard disk and connected via usb to another computer then send some files after that I put it back into my computer the problem is my files takes space in my drive but won’t show up can anybody help me it’s not hiddenif anybody can help me all my work...
  4. i Have a big problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. i have a big probleme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have a big probleme: when i open Troubleshoot it shows me shre full diagnostic data to get additional Troubleshooting recommendations https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-big-probleme/8f260eaa-5b62-4064-b05c-c602fb70606f
  6. i have a big probleme

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have a big probleme: when i open Troubleshoot it shows me shre full diagnostic data to get additional Troubleshooting recommendations https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-big-probleme/8f260eaa-5b62-4064-b05c-c602fb70606f
  7. i have a big probleme

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. I have a big problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a big problem: I wanted to download win 10 64 bit cause it can run on my pc but when i start it i get a "choose an operating system" page "windows 10 on volume 2" or "windows 10 on volume 2" if i choose the first or the second one (doesn't matter) , the computer restarts and then a pop-up...
  9. I have a big resolution problem

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    I have a big resolution problem: I use my 1080p TV as a monitor and I noticed that the picture wasn't scaled to the screen correctly and that in Windows Display settings the resolution was 1400 x 900. Now everything on the screen is stretched out. Here are Nvidea settings that I adjusted to: [img] [img]...
  10. Big problems here in Bristol with gmail.

in Browsers and Email
    Big problems here in Bristol with gmail.: Hi everyone - started getting erratic problems with gmail Sat/Sun. However today was OK earlier this morning - but now (16-06) it is inoperative effectively. Gmail takes a long time to load OR not at all. 5 Minutes later it loads instantly !!!!! Click on compose button -...