Windows 10: i have a big problem with my windows activation

Discus and support i have a big problem with my windows activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; فصل عن سلسلة الرسائل هذه. hi i'm Mariam,i have a big problem with my windows activation , so can you help me please?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MariamAlKhodor, Oct 17, 2020.

1. i have a big problem with my windows activation

hi i'm Mariam,i have a big problem with my windows activation , so can you help me please?

:)

MariamAlKhodor, Oct 17, 2020

2. Problem with my activation in windows 10 - Genuinity

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to activate the copy of Windows 10 via phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 17, 2020
  3. Juzar_Ali Win User
    activation problem

Hi,

I suggest you to go through Phone activation to activate your Windows 10 copy.

To run Phone activation please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.

• Type slui 4 and hit enter.

• Select the Country or
      Region.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Oct 17, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

i have a big problem with my windows activation

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

i have a big problem with my windows activation

1. i have a big problem with my windows activation - Similar Threads - big problem activation

2. i Have a big problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i Have a big problem: I remove my internal hard disk and connected via usb to another computer then send some files after that I put it back into my computer the problem is my files takes space in my drive but won’t show up can anybody help me it’s not hiddenif anybody can help me all my work...
  3. i Have a big problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i Have a big problem: I remove my internal hard disk and connected via usb to another computer then send some files after that I put it back into my computer the problem is my files takes space in my drive but won’t show up can anybody help me it’s not hiddenif anybody can help me all my work...
  4. i Have a big problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. i have a big probleme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have a big probleme: when i open Troubleshoot it shows me shre full diagnostic data to get additional Troubleshooting recommendations https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-big-probleme/8f260eaa-5b62-4064-b05c-c602fb70606f
  6. i have a big probleme

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have a big probleme: when i open Troubleshoot it shows me shre full diagnostic data to get additional Troubleshooting recommendations https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-big-probleme/8f260eaa-5b62-4064-b05c-c602fb70606f
  7. i have a big probleme

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. I have two “big” problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have two “big” problems: I don’t know how big the problems really are, but first let me start saying that my gaming pc is brand new (bought it about a week ago or less) and I didn’t have any problems until my little cousin downloaded a unknown file from the internet saying to download “free games”....
  9. I have a big problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a big problem: I wanted to download win 10 64 bit cause it can run on my pc but when i start it i get a "choose an operating system" page "windows 10 on volume 2" or "windows 10 on volume 2" if i choose the first or the second one (doesn't matter) , the computer restarts and then a pop-up...
  10. I have a big resolution problem

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    I have a big resolution problem: I use my 1080p TV as a monitor and I noticed that the picture wasn't scaled to the screen correctly and that in Windows Display settings the resolution was 1400 x 900. Now everything on the screen is stretched out. Here are Nvidea settings that I adjusted to: [img] [img]...