Windows 10: I have a big resolution problem

Discus and support I have a big resolution problem in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I use my 1080p TV as a monitor and I noticed that the picture wasn't scaled to the screen correctly and that in Windows Display settings the resolution... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by LAPIII, Jun 27, 2020.

1. LAPIII Win User

I have a big resolution problem

I use my 1080p TV as a monitor and I noticed that the picture wasn't scaled to the screen correctly and that in Windows Display settings the resolution was 1400 x 900. Now everything on the screen is stretched out. Here are Nvidea settings that I adjusted to:

I have a big resolution problem [​IMG]

I have a big resolution problem [​IMG]

The resolution in Display settings is also 1400 x 1050

:)

LAPIII, Jun 27, 2020

2. Screen Resolution too big

Hello,

Firstly, try to install all the available Windows Updates and check if it fixes the issue.

I suggest you to change the screen resolution settings and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key and type Change Screen Resolution and click on the option listed.
    • Under resolution try changing the resolution settings.

Also try to install the latest drivers from the manufacturer website and check.

Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Nokia Big Screen has Small Resolution

Am using Nokia Phone Broswer 2 together with Nokia Big Screen for HDMI connectio to TV set. This produces low-resolution iamges on the TV screen, as if the phone browser choses a resolution for its own screen and is not aware of the Big Screen.

I suggest Nokia to improve the integration between these 2 apps

Hherrmmann, Jun 27, 2020
  4. I have a big resolution problem

Resolution?

Hi Ryan,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you want to change the screen resolution in Windows 10. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• What are the options you are getting?
    • How exactly are you trying to change the screen resolution?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to change the screen resolution.

• Right click on desktop.
    • Select Display settings.
    • Click on Advance display settings.
    • Under resolution drop down, you can select the option 1600x900.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

I have a big resolution problem

1. I have a big resolution problem - Similar Threads - big resolution problem

2. Everything is big, resolution settings did nothing.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Everything is big, resolution settings did nothing.: So short story short my computer froze and I made the terrible mistake of clicking a bunch of random buttons. Everything is now big, desktop icons, websites, taskbar, everything. They aren't so big that I can't use the pc, but it is still annoying and noticable and I don't...
  3. Resolution problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Resolution problem: I recentlly reinstalled my windows and I can't get my resolutin to 1920-1080.I tried everything but it stays at 720p.I have a laptop with both nvidia dedicated graphic card and integrated card from intel.Help would be appreciated....
  4. I have a BIG problem here

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a BIG problem here: My Windows cant open sound menus, I work with music so I need this to work Then I try to uptade my Windows and I couldnt do It, my PC dont let me Then I try to format my PC, and I couldnt do It, happend an erro and nothings has changed I cant open msconfig neither CMD...
  5. BIG PROBLEM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BIG PROBLEM: Hello... I just got a biiiiiig problem with my SSD, actually, yesterday i was streaming, and the computer stopped, after that, when it restarted, it started to have constantly refreshes, like 10 second pause between them. I was thinking it is an blinking error, so i searched...
  6. Hello, I have a BIG problem with my Windows 10.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hello, I have a BIG problem with my Windows 10.: Yesterday, I found out after I got back home, that I CANNOT open Settings, I cannot find "Updates" section in Conrol Panel, also - 3 months ago I found a command for the Powershell, that removes the Windows Store and it's apps. It worked back then. Since now. I have tried...
  7. My screen resolution is too big

in Windows 10 Customization
    My screen resolution is too big: My screen resolution is too big and i cant see the most things.I have windows 10 and a Nvidia GeForce 1050 please help.Btw i have a tv for a monitor. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-resolution-is-too-big/7bb6c088-426a-448c-aee2-ac6b0bcc7dc9
  8. Big permissions problem

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Big permissions problem: Well, after make a stupid thing like do from Ubuntu "chmod 777 -R /media/Windows" now i can't do anything. When I log with my user in Windows 10 the background goes black and the Windows Bar it's loading all time, I can open some folders doing ctrl+alt+del but then the...
  9. Resolution problems

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Resolution problems: I have two screens; The main one I use is a 47" 1080p tv. The other one is a 20.1" 1680x1050 max monitor which I use in another room which is used a few times a week. For some reason, I can't seem to lower the resolution of either monitors lower than 1080p. I set the main...
  10. Resolution problem

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Resolution problem: My screen goes bigger then my tv. I have a radeon hd 7700 gpu and latest amd drivers. sorry if this is the wrong place to post this im not sure if it is graphics card related. 12084