Windows 10: I have a bitlocker key id but i doesnt have a bitlocker recovery key

Discus and support I have a bitlocker key id but i doesnt have a bitlocker recovery key in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have a bitlocker key id but i doesnt have a bitlocker recovery key .... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Veluswamy, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Veluswamy Win User

I have a bitlocker key id but i doesnt have a bitlocker recovery key

I have a bitlocker key id but i doesnt have a bitlocker recovery key .

:)

Veluswamy, Aug 7, 2019

2. bitlocker recovery key

Hi Singh,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Are you not able login to your computer due to BitLocker Recovery Key?
    2. Did you ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key on your computer?
    3. Are you not able to login to your Microsoft Account to find the BitLocker Recovery Key?
    4. Are you using Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Professional?

Meanwhile, try finding BitLocker Recovery Key if you have ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key for your computer.

Please elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and get back to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Aug 7, 2019
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Xylee Del, Aug 7, 2019
  4. I have a bitlocker key id but i doesnt have a bitlocker recovery key

bitlocker key id recovery

Hi Jessen P

Thank you very much for your advice.

I did follow your suggestion but I can't get recovery key.

I got the below message.

You don't have any BitLocker recovery keys in your Microsoft account.

Next Step, What should I do?

Nam-PeunGカーンダー, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

I have a bitlocker key id but i doesnt have a bitlocker recovery key

1. I have a bitlocker key id but i doesnt have a bitlocker recovery key - Similar Threads - bitlocker key doesnt

2. BitLocker recovery and I have no key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker recovery and I have no key: I recently rebooted my laptop running Windows 11 and on startup was greeted with a BitLocker recovery screen. I do not have a recovery key, and after watching numerous videos on the subject and looking everywhere including my Microsoft account which is linked to the laptop I...
  3. BitLocker recovery and I have no key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BitLocker recovery and I have no key: I recently rebooted my laptop running Windows 11 and on startup was greeted with a BitLocker recovery screen. I do not have a recovery key, and after watching numerous videos on the subject and looking everywhere including my Microsoft account which is linked to the laptop I...
  4. Recovery ID BitLocker Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery ID BitLocker Key: Case Number 7029141858 Monday microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-id-bitlocker-key/0015cefd-c77c-4388-a521-39c140f88d41
  5. I dont have a bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont have a bitlocker recovery key: I am trying to update my bios and intelme but it suggests i know my bitlocker recovery key. I am pretty sure i dont have one. What do i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-a-bitlocker-recovery-key/71dfa93f-5168-4dd4-a90e-1c9d3f88efc0
  6. I dont have a bitlocker recovery key

I dont have a bitlocker recovery key: I am trying to update my bios and intelme but it suggests i know my bitlocker recovery key. I am pretty sure i dont have one. What do i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-a-bitlocker-recovery-key/71dfa93f-5168-4dd4-a90e-1c9d3f88efc0
  7. BitLocker Recovery Key and Key ID

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker Recovery Key and Key ID: I have found my BitLocker Key Number, but what I would like to know is, what is and how do I find the 8 digit Key ID Number. Example:Device Name, Key ID, Recovery Key etc....
  8. BitLocker Recovery Key and Key ID

BitLocker Recovery Key and Key ID: I have found my BitLocker Key Number, but what I would like to know is, what is and how do I find the 8 digit Key ID Number. Example:Device Name, Key ID, Recovery Key etc....
  9. I have a bitlocker recovery key problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have a bitlocker recovery key problem: Dear Support team, I am having a bitlocker problem as follows: - I used bitlocker before to encrypt for my Windows 7, but after having a window problem I updated to window 10 and forgot to store the recovery key, I have lost the bitlocker recovery key and cannot re-open...
  10. Bitlocker recovery key ID

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker recovery key ID: I changed my email address and had to wait 30 days to get my recovery keys. When i went into Microsoft to get the recovery key, the display showed a different key ID. I think j have more than one device with this email address. Hiw do i get the recovery key for the other...