Windows 10: I have a black bar at the top of my screen with a google, bing, youtube, amazon, ebay, and...

Discus and support I have a black bar at the top of my screen with a google, bing, youtube, amazon, ebay, and... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've looked for any downloads that happened today but there are none. There isn't anything different in my new files either. What should I do? Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by thediypickle, Apr 9, 2020.

1. I have a black bar at the top of my screen with a google, bing, youtube, amazon, ebay, and...

I've looked for any downloads that happened today but there are none. There isn't anything different in my new files either. What should I do? Please help.

:)

thediypickle, Apr 9, 2020

2. black screen on ebay and amazon apps

New windows phone 940 and an odd problem with some apps like amazon and eBay. Sometimes the app will work, but most often the search screen come back as completely black. Have tried to reload the app, same result.

ThomasEssick, Apr 9, 2020
  3. Search Bar on the Desktop Screen

I have search bar all of a sudden on my desktop screen. It has a Chrome, Bing, Youtube, Amazon, Ebay, and Facebook icons followed by a search bar followed by the current temperature. How do I remove this?

PavelDrazila, Apr 9, 2020
  4. I have a black bar at the top of my screen with a google, bing, youtube, amazon, ebay, and...

When sign-in Amazon and Ebay screen goes black on Microsoft 950XL

Tried restarting the phone but didn't work. Tried rese to mfg. Worked for very short time then went black, tried it again and still black screen on Amazon & EBay only.

LabonJones, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

I have a black bar at the top of my screen with a google, bing, youtube, amazon, ebay, and...

1. I have a black bar at the top of my screen with a google, bing, youtube, amazon, ebay, and... - Similar Threads - black bar top

2. I have black bars in the top and bottom of my display

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have black bars in the top and bottom of my display: See this . When I tried to change my display resolution a black bar appeared . Can anyone please help me to fix this ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-black-bars-in-the-top-and-bottom-of-my/74d2ecb9-0b82-45c2-8691-0ae8a4fd25f6
  3. Black bar at top of screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black bar at top of screen: In the first image I have rotated the screen by 180 degrees where as in the second image it's the default way I guess so that it is a physical hardware issue rather than a software issue please someone help me it's about 3 millimetre at the top it's complete black and when I...
  4. a black bar on top of my screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    a black bar on top of my screen: hey there, [ATTACH]any ideas on how to hide this black bar?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-black-bar-on-top-of-my-screen/2e9cfcce-6a8a-47b3-9130-77c484f5d8da
  5. Black bar at the top of screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black bar at the top of screen: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RedsRepublic [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gg0ef6/black_bar_at_the_top_of_screen/
  6. Poping annoucement of Delight in Ebay and Amazon

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Poping annoucement of Delight in Ebay and Amazon: Hello. How can I delete this continues announcements that covers a 1/3 of the page.? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/poping-annoucement-of-delight-in-ebay-and-amazon/75a23034-e70c-4902-bd78-a80da8d7bd44
  7. Disappearing top bar on Google and WhatsApp

in Windows 10 Support
    Disappearing top bar on Google and WhatsApp: Every so often (and frequently), for no discernible reason, the whole of the top bar of Google and WhatsApp disappears. Sometimes one, sometimes both. The only way to close the program down is to use Task Manager, but I then have to re-boot as reloading Google or WhatsApp...
  8. I have this black search bar on top of my screen. How do I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have this black search bar on top of my screen. How do I get rid of it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AlwaysAdam569 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eg603x/i_have_this_black_search_bar_on_top_of_my_screen/
  9. Black Bar top

in Windows 10 Support
    Black Bar top: I am having an issue, I have a W10 machine where the default resolution is 2560 x 1600 but when I go to 1920 x1080 this happens: [img] A black bar is across the top and blocks any view, any ideas? 47307
  10. Google Pulls YouTube from Amazon Echo

in Windows 10 News
    Google Pulls YouTube from Amazon Echo: Amazon issued a cranky statement this week, objecting to Google’s decision to pull YouTube from its Echo Show smart appliance. But Google says it was no surprise to Amazon, which had been violating its terms of service. And yes, those with bitter memories of the YouTube...