Windows 10: I have a black screen and my mouse,keyboard turns off and on repeat until I turn off the pc

Discus and support I have a black screen and my mouse,keyboard turns off and on repeat until I turn off the pc in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey microsoft,when i was reseting my pc my power went off and then when i reboot i clicked repair it said the windows couldnt repair so i tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mughakito, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Mughakito Win User

I have a black screen and my mouse,keyboard turns off and on repeat until I turn off the pc

Hey microsoft,when i was reseting my pc my power went off and then when i reboot i clicked repair it said the windows couldnt repair so i tried looking at youtube for solution and tried the CMD command and then when i rebooted my pc now displays nothing no logo no loading just blackscreen forever and my mouse and keyboard turns off and on repeat until i turn off my pc,every components on my pc is working but just stuck on blackscreen help

:)

Mughakito, Jan 14, 2021
  2. sygnus21 Win User

Is it possible to use keyboard/mouse to turn pc on ?

"If" you can get into the PC's BIOS and "if" your BIOS supports it, there's an option to power the PC on by mouse or keyboard...

I have a black screen and my mouse,keyboard turns off and on repeat until I turn off the pc [​IMG]

However, I'm unable to verify if a wireless mouse or keyboard would work because it seems this option is no longer listed in my recent BIOS update so I can't test it. FYI, the image above is from different BIOS posted online.

sygnus21, Jan 14, 2021
  3. WhyMe Win User
    PC turns on, No signal, keyboard/mouse.

Do you own or can you borrow/get hold of a multimeter?

What is your beep code? These are the codes listed by Asus for your board.

I have a black screen and my mouse,keyboard turns off and on repeat until I turn off the pc [​IMG]

WhyMe, Jan 14, 2021
  4. I have a black screen and my mouse,keyboard turns off and on repeat until I turn off the pc

Issues with the On screen keyboard and mouse pointer.

Hi Robert,

The issues with the mouse may arise due to driver conflicts and the issue related to the On Screen keyboard may be when the settings for the OSK are turned on.

For the On screen keyboard issue, I suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Type Ease of Access on the search bar.

• Choose Ease of Access and click on
      Use the Computer without a mouse or keyboard option.

• Check if the Type using a pointing device is turned on.

• You may uncheck that option if it is turned on.
    Also try the below steps:

• Press Windows key + R and type
      Services.msc

• Scroll down to find the "Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service".

• Disable the option by right clicking on it.
    For the Mouse issue:

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Hardware
    and
    Devices.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

6. Check if issue persists.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

I have a black screen and my mouse,keyboard turns off and on repeat until I turn off the pc

1. I have a black screen and my mouse,keyboard turns off and on repeat until I turn off the pc - Similar Threads - black screen mouse

2. Laptop repeatedly turns off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop repeatedly turns off: My laptop and several work ones turn off whilst typing. Continually happens, fully charged and not overheating. Microsoft help complete waste of time, anybody have any ideas?...
  3. Turning off Mouse Keys turns off my mouse pointer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Turning off Mouse Keys turns off my mouse pointer: So every now and then Mouse Keys gets turned on. I'm not sure how, maybe some keyboard shortcut gets accidentally pressed to turn it on while I'm cleaning it? Anyways, I went to turn it off and when I do, it disables my mouse pointer. How do I fix this? I can't use my...
  4. I have to turn my computer off twice for it to completely turn off.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I have to turn my computer off twice for it to completely turn off.: Whenever I click the shut down option, it proceeds to say “shutting down” as usual, but it doesn’t turn off completely. The monitor goes dark, as it should, but the processor fan stays on as well as the LEDs if I had them turned on and the power button, the one you use to...
  5. Keyboard turns off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard turns off: I have a problem. I have a USB Keyboard. I was playing and then my keyboard and mouse turned off. I restarted my pc and now only my mouse is working. After restarting my keyboard leds go on and turn off 2 seconds later. I switched usb ports and restarted my pc 100 times ,...
  6. Mouse and Keyboard turning off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse and Keyboard turning off: Hello, So for last few days I've had this problem with my keyboard which was turning off randomly and only way to fix it was reBoot. I've tried pretty much everything that I read on internet: Device Managerdrivers update/uninstall, disable power saving on each of them etc...
  7. wifi turned off for no reason i cant turn on until

wifi turned off for no reason i cant turn on until: until i reboot pc. problem started 12-31day for no reason disconnecting from wifi my pc and ethernet cable same issue. for 30sec discconect and reconnect again , it happens often, after 30sec again disconnect. i reinstall windows same issue. and i cant turn on wifi to see...
  8. Laptop turning on and off repeatedly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop turning on and off repeatedly: So after trying to reboot my laptop it started turning on and off repeatedly how do I stop this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-turning-on-and-off-repeatedly/ccee4664-e112-48b4-84b1-d7dc59b470c4
  9. Mouse and Keyboard turn off randomly

Mouse and Keyboard turn off randomly: My keyboard and mouse shut down randomly during use. Doesn't matter how long I've been on computer; keyboard/mouse have turned off shortly after powering on as well. I had this same issue before and went into Device Manager and unchecked "allow computer to turn off device"...
  10. My keyboard and mouse turn my PC on when PC is off.

My keyboard and mouse turn my PC on when PC is off.: Razer Blackwidow v2 Razer Mamba TE when my pc is fully off. i can turn my pc on by pressing a keyboard button or clicking on my mouse. How do I stop that? I only want it to turn on from my PCs power button. 86384