Windows 10: I have a black screen and my mouse,keyboard turns off and on repeat until I turn off the pc

Discus and support I have a black screen and my mouse,keyboard turns off and on repeat until I turn off the pc in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey microsoft,when i was reseting my pc my power went off and then when i reboot i clicked repair it said the windows couldnt repair so i tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mughakito, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Mughakito Win User

I have a black screen and my mouse,keyboard turns off and on repeat until I turn off the pc

Hey microsoft,when i was reseting my pc my power went off and then when i reboot i clicked repair it said the windows couldnt repair so i tried looking at youtube for solution and tried the CMD command and then when i rebooted my pc now displays nothing no logo no loading just blackscreen forever and my mouse and keyboard turns off and on repeat until i turn off my pc,every components on my pc is working but just stuck on blackscreen help

:)

Mughakito, Jan 14, 2021
  2. sygnus21 Win User

Is it possible to use keyboard/mouse to turn pc on ?

"If" you can get into the PC's BIOS and "if" your BIOS supports it, there's an option to power the PC on by mouse or keyboard...

I have a black screen and my mouse,keyboard turns off and on repeat until I turn off the pc [​IMG]

However, I'm unable to verify if a wireless mouse or keyboard would work because it seems this option is no longer listed in my recent BIOS update so I can't test it. FYI, the image above is from different BIOS posted online.

sygnus21, Jan 14, 2021
  3. WhyMe Win User
    PC turns on, No signal, keyboard/mouse.

Do you own or can you borrow/get hold of a multimeter?

What is your beep code? These are the codes listed by Asus for your board.

I have a black screen and my mouse,keyboard turns off and on repeat until I turn off the pc [​IMG]

WhyMe, Jan 14, 2021
  4. I have a black screen and my mouse,keyboard turns off and on repeat until I turn off the pc

Issues with the On screen keyboard and mouse pointer.

Hi Robert,

The issues with the mouse may arise due to driver conflicts and the issue related to the On Screen keyboard may be when the settings for the OSK are turned on.

For the On screen keyboard issue, I suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Type Ease of Access on the search bar.

• Choose Ease of Access and click on
      Use the Computer without a mouse or keyboard option.

• Check if the Type using a pointing device is turned on.

• You may uncheck that option if it is turned on.
    Also try the below steps:

• Press Windows key + R and type
      Services.msc

• Scroll down to find the "Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service".

• Disable the option by right clicking on it.
    For the Mouse issue:

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Hardware
    and
    Devices.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

6. Check if issue persists.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

I have a black screen and my mouse,keyboard turns off and on repeat until I turn off the pc

1. I have a black screen and my mouse,keyboard turns off and on repeat until I turn off the pc - Similar Threads - black screen mouse

2. PC turns on and off repeatedly but No display

in Windows 10 News
    PC turns on and off repeatedly but No display: [IMG]If your Windows PC turns on and off repeatedly but shows no display, the solutions provided in this article will help you. Such types of issues usually occur due to hardware faults. The fault may also be with the power supply. What does it mean when my PC turns on and...
  3. My screen froze and my keyboard and mouse turned off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen froze and my keyboard and mouse turned off: I was just playing a game when the screen just froze, my keyboard and mouse turned off bht my pc is still working what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-froze-and-my-keyboard-and-mouse-turned/eec1d36c-1707-447f-ad2b-5fca581b6c05
  4. My screen froze and my keyboard and mouse turned off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My screen froze and my keyboard and mouse turned off: I was just playing a game when the screen just froze, my keyboard and mouse turned off bht my pc is still working what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-froze-and-my-keyboard-and-mouse-turned/eec1d36c-1707-447f-ad2b-5fca581b6c05
  5. PC screen turns off, power to mouse, microphone, keyboard all turns off LEDs turn off, then...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC screen turns off, power to mouse, microphone, keyboard all turns off LEDs turn off, then...: So, I've had this problem for a while now and it's just now pissing me off, I checked my graphics, card, my CPU, my motherboard temps and none of them are high when I play my game. I play the new MW2 2022 game and it runs just fine no issues, but when I open up CITIES:...
  6. PC screen turns off, power to mouse, microphone, keyboard all turns off LEDs turn off, then...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC screen turns off, power to mouse, microphone, keyboard all turns off LEDs turn off, then...: So, I've had this problem for a while now and it's just now pissing me off, I checked my graphics, card, my CPU, my motherboard temps and none of them are high when I play my game. I play the new MW2 2022 game and it runs just fine no issues, but when I open up CITIES:...
  7. PC screen turns off, power to mouse, microphone, keyboard all turns off LEDs turn off, then...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows wont load until i turn off and turn on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows wont load until i turn off and turn on my pc: I have windows 8.1 pro installed on my laptop, i installed it very recently but everytime i turn on my laptop it would just show the company logo until i restart it after i restart it, it loads windows normally. Also everytime i restart the laptop while it is in windows it...
  9. Windows wont load until i turn off and turn on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows wont load until i turn off and turn on my pc: I have windows 8.1 pro installed on my laptop, i installed it very recently but everytime i turn on my laptop it would just show the company logo until i restart it after i restart it, it loads windows normally. Also everytime i restart the laptop while it is in windows it...
  10. Mouse and Keyboard turning off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse and Keyboard turning off: Hello, So for last few days I've had this problem with my keyboard which was turning off randomly and only way to fix it was reBoot. I've tried pretty much everything that I read on internet: Device Managerdrivers update/uninstall, disable power saving on each of them etc...