Windows 10: I have a Bose WIFI speaker

Discus and support I have a Bose WIFI speaker in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Bose WIFI speaker has downloaded the necessary driver while connected to my computer, but I cannot find it on the network. Suggestions?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KCDempster, Nov 26, 2020.

1. I have a Bose WIFI speaker

My Bose WIFI speaker has downloaded the necessary driver while connected to my computer, but I cannot find it on the network. Suggestions?

:)

KCDempster, Nov 26, 2020
  2. newguy24 Win User

Bose speakers

ok well i got the compainion 2 for christmas.

Amazon.com

i see the back of them has red and white hook up (extra, audio n video) can i hook to other Bose speakers to these???a sub woofer?? any suggestions ???

newguy24, Nov 26, 2020
  3. erocker Win User
    Bose speakers

They are inputs. It's a 2.0 speaker system. Nothing more. They do sound great though.

Honestly, give me a reason to think this post isn't just garbage. Biased with no facts. Those M-Audio Studiophiles are nice, but truth be told the Bose sound better. I have both sets of speakers.. well the older model of the M-Audio's but nothing much has changed. You should really give actual reasons before making empty posts.

erocker, Nov 26, 2020
  4. newguy24 Win User

I have a Bose WIFI speaker

Bose speakers

i would of got those but these bose was a gift....now i have them free ....wondering what i can use the input device on back of speaker for? extra speakers? sub woofer? and also wondering whats a good sound card for the bose compaion 2 speakers?*Confused I have a Bose WIFI speaker :confused:

newguy24, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

I have a Bose WIFI speaker

1. I have a Bose WIFI speaker - Similar Threads - Bose WIFI speaker

2. 1 Bose speaker not working after Realtek update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    1 Bose speaker not working after Realtek update: I do not know how to do this. I tried to copy my system info but I don't know where to print it. There was an automatic update last night and this a.m. only one Bose speaker is playing. I have gone to troubleshoot and it says the system is working. Version 20H2 183704
  3. Bose Speakers ASUS Realtek HD Audio Manager

Bose Speakers ASUS Realtek HD Audio Manager: Can't get my speakers to work properly and just want the audio manger to go back to original defaults. I've tried changing so much, and they were working prior to my "playing around" thanks if anyone can help me!...
  4. Bluetooth not finding my Bose speaker

Bluetooth not finding my Bose speaker: The Bose headphone connects to my IPhone and IPad, but not to my laptop. I have Windows 10 on a Lenovo Think Pad. Device Manager shows these drivers: Bluetooth Device RFCOMM Protocol TDI Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator Qualcomm Atheros AR3012...
  5. Repacing battery in Bose Mini II speaker

Repacing battery in Bose Mini II speaker: Hi there I like using the Bose Mini II speaker -- after 5 years the battery has finally died -- I can get a replacement (34 EUR Amazon) but I see the battery is soldered on to a small circuit board. I've disassembled the speaker system and am not a stranger to using a...
  6. Repacing battery in Bose Mini II speaker

Repacing battery in Bose Mini II speaker: Hi there I like using the Bose Mini II speaker -- after 5 years the battery has finally died -- I can get a replacement (34 EUR Amazon) but I see the battery is soldered on to a small circuit board. I've disassembled the speaker system and am not a stranger to using a...
  7. WiFi extenders and BOSE lifestyle system

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi extenders and BOSE lifestyle system: I have Wifi extenders that work great with the internet in the house. We also have a BOSE Lifestyle system is not working with the main unit in the Family Room. Can I have the WiFi extender help? How do I do this?...
  8. Bluetooth paired but doesnt play. Bose external speaker

Bluetooth paired but doesnt play. Bose external speaker: Bluetooth paired but doesnt play. Bose external speaker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-paired-but-doesnt-play-bose-external/939450b3-c213-4180-a07d-aacd4792b0e5
  9. Bose speaker connection to ms media player

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Bose speaker connection to ms media player: trying to sync up my ms media player songs to play on a wireless (non Bluetooth) speaker. Keep getting an error message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bose-speaker-connection-to-ms-media-player/bba28b65-08ab-4841-be90-bec77bd048c2"
  10. bluetooth speaker Bose not detected

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    bluetooth speaker Bose not detected: Dear reader, Thank you to take some of your precious time to read my post and help me solve the following problem with bluetooth connection. Following latest windows update version: 10.0.17134 build 17134 With USB plugged in or with Bluetooth connection the speaker...