Windows 10: I have a BSOD every day and it has something to do with nvme , help please

Discus and support I have a BSOD every day and it has something to do with nvme , help please in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi,I really hope you can help, until today I had a system that was working pretty much perfect. But lately I started getting random BSOD errors,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by djordjekrnojelac, Sep 18, 2021.

1. I have a BSOD every day and it has something to do with nvme , help please

Hi,I really hope you can help, until today I had a system that was working pretty much perfect. But lately I started getting random BSOD errors, ranging from 'kernel check security failures' to memory management stop codes too. I've tried:- clean installs, memcheck, updating windows, updating BIOS, updating drivers and everything seems to produce a BSOD - sometimes it's instant after cold and normal boot, I do not know what to do. nothing seems to fix these constant errors. Please help!https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiH2Vyax8nj2tXQZXj8DbWJ-_17-?e=1n7f8W

:)

djordjekrnojelac, Sep 18, 2021

2. NVME BSOD

Hi There,

I have been having an issue with my NVME SSD since installed it about 3 weeks ago.

Everything runs perfectly well, until i play any game. between 5 minutes and half an hour of any game being played my computer crashes. this did not happen before i installed this nvme ssd on my pc.

I have tried everything. Here is a list:

• remove all sata connections
    • switch GPU PCI-E lanes
    • bought new ram (was upgrading my ram anyway)
    • ran diagnostic tools (Samsung magician for my 970 evo plus)
    • updated all drivers
    • chkdsk (this made my computer bluescreen while it was completing, but it did complete and found nothing lol)
    • monitoring cpu and gpu temps:
      • have a z63 so I get the temps at crash time, the highest for these are cpu 35 gpu 60 but more the time it runs at cpu 25 gpu 55 which should not cause crashes.
    • Firmware updates for evo and mobo
    My guess, it it could be something wrong with the EVO 970, but running diagnostics from Samsung magician which can be quite in-depth shows nothing. this plus the fact it is brand new and the errors im getting like watchdog timeout and a few others I cant
    remember off the top of my head are all memory related.

I believe this is a problem maybe to do with how my mobo is ingesting data to the cpu/ram from the evo but I have no way of knowing for sure. My mobo is 4 channel though so I don't know why it would be corrupting data this way. My main guess at this point,
    is that it could be sharing lanes with the GPU at some stage, because gaming and rarely watching netflix is when this occours, it could be sharing the PCIE lane with the M.2 slot, but as i said before, i tried a separate pcie slot on the mobo and i still got
    the same error.

I am all out of ideas. I would really appreciate if someone, anyone had any suggestions for things I have not tried

Here are my computer specs:

CPU: 6800k i7 hex core LGA 2011-3 (not overclocked, will be moving to amd as soon as a 5000 becomes available)

Mobo: Fatality gaming x99 i7 (ASRock > Fatal1ty X99 Professional Gaming i7)

RAM: 32gb Corsair vengeance at 3600 mhz

GPU 1080 (upgrading to 3070 soon)

2x SSD

2x HDD

1x Evo970 Nvme M.2 SSD

Let me know if you need any more info <3

MarkJeffs0, Sep 18, 2021
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 18, 2021
  4. I have a BSOD every day and it has something to do with nvme , help please

Various BSOD Errors Help

Hey all,

I've received multiple BSOD errors the past 2 days after rebuilding my PC. I've been trying to figure out the issue.

These are the few BSOD messages I remember seeing:

• DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (multiple times)
    • CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED (one time)
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (one time)
    • WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (multiple times)
    Here's a link to the dmp files and system information: WindowsIssue

Steps I've taken:

• fully updated drivers
    • applied all Windows updates
    • Removed unnecessary hardware
    • Monitored CPU/GPU temps (log file on temps during last crash in share)
    Any help would be appreciated.

brando8924, Sep 18, 2021
Thema:

I have a BSOD every day and it has something to do with nvme , help please

1. I have a BSOD every day and it has something to do with nvme , help please - Similar Threads - BSOD every has

2. Please help!!! I need to reinstall windows 11 but i have a trojan or something that has...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help!!! I need to reinstall windows 11 but i have a trojan or something that has...: My computer is a domain now and im not an administrator. Its using the WSL to gain remote access with a windows vista or 7 computer. Its some sort of addon of windows 11 to accomodate them. I will email screenshots....
  3. Please help!!! I need to reinstall windows 11 but i have a trojan or something that has...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help!!! I need to reinstall windows 11 but i have a trojan or something that has...: My computer is a domain now and im not an administrator. Its using the WSL to gain remote access with a windows vista or 7 computer. Its some sort of addon of windows 11 to accomodate them. I will email screenshots....
  4. Help Please, BSOD happening every day.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help Please, BSOD happening every day.: Hello,I am getting BSOD multiple times a day, and have been for months. I have tried different solutions based on google searches but nothing seems to be fixing it. I get different stop codes, here are the most recent. KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED, APC INDEX MISMATCH, IRQL NOT...
  5. Help Please, BSOD happening every day.

Help Please, BSOD happening every day.: Hello,I am getting BSOD multiple times a day, and have been for months. I have tried different solutions based on google searches but nothing seems to be fixing it. I get different stop codes, here are the most recent. KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED, APC INDEX MISMATCH, IRQL NOT...
  6. Help Please, BSOD happening every day.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Help Please, BDOD happening every day.

Help Please, BDOD happening every day.: Hello,I am getting BSOD multiple times a day, and have been for months. I have tried different solutions based on google searches but nothing seems to be fixing it. I get different stop codes, here are the most recent. KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED, APC INDEX MISMATCH, IRQL NOT...
  8. Help Please, BDOD happening every day.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help Please, BDOD happening every day.: Hello,I am getting BSOD multiple times a day, and have been for months. I have tried different solutions based on google searches but nothing seems to be fixing it. I get different stop codes, here are the most recent. KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED, APC INDEX MISMATCH, IRQL NOT...
  9. Help Please, BDOD happening every day.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Have a BSoD almost every day

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Have a BSoD almost every day: Hi guys, I have a BSoD almost every day on my HP Spectre 360x. It's been happening for quite some time, but now it gets worse and worse. The error message I see after the automatic restart is: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION not handled and it talks about this file:...