Windows 10: I have a BSOD problem related with module name NT, can you help me?

Discus and support I have a BSOD problem related with module name NT, can you help me? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Debugging info:Arg1: ffffffffc0000005, The exception code that was not handled Arg2: 000000599d3febb0, The address that the exception occurred at Arg3:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nick Kar_38, Jun 22, 2024.

1. I have a BSOD problem related with module name NT, can you help me?

Debugging info:Arg1: ffffffffc0000005, The exception code that was not handled Arg2: 000000599d3febb0, The address that the exception occurred at Arg3: 0000000000000008, Parameter 0 of the exception Arg4: 000000599d3febb0, Parameter 1 of the exception BUGCHECK_CODE: 1e BUGCHECK_P1: ffffffffc0000005 BUGCHECK_P2: 599d3febb0 BUGCHECK_P3: 8 BUGCHECK_P4: 599d3febb0 FILE_IN_CAB: 062224-17015-01.dmp DUMP_FILE_ATTRIBUTES: 0x1008 Kernel Generated Triage Dump EXCEPTION_PARAMETER1: 0000000000000008 EXCEPTION_PARAMETER2: 000000599d3febb0 WRITE_ADDRESS: fffff8075591c4a8: Unable to get MiVisi

:)

Nick Kar_38, Jun 22, 2024
  2. ubuysa Win User

Daily BSOD - Windows 10 PRO 22H2

Two of your BSODs occurred whilst a mouse or keyboard operation was underway, the HIDCLASS driver appears often on the two call stacks. One BSOD occurred during storage access, the NTFS driver appears often on the call stack. One BSOD is inconclusive, I'm not sure what's causing that one. The one that's of real interest in the DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION. Although you have Driver Verifier enabled it doesn't have the recommended options enabled, but it's still managed to catch a third-party driver that is misbehaving. That driver is GUBootStartup.sys as you can see from the call stack... Code:
    The GUBootStartup.sys driver appears to be a component of Glary Utilities and from the name it would seem that this one is loaded at Windows startup and thus is always present. The version you have is about 18 months old... Code:
    I would suggest either looking for any update to Glary Utilities or, better still, uninstalling it completely. Interestingly I note that Glary Utilities doesn't appear in your list of installed software? I can't be certain that the other BSODs are related to this driver but we need to proceed one step at a time. We know now that GUBootStartup.sys is faulty and needs removing or updating before we look at anything else.

ubuysa, Jun 22, 2024
  3. BSOD - Bad_Pool_Caller

Please do not mark the thread as answered until you feel the issue is resolved.

As far the the dump is concerned, I looked at it and found the module list was corrupt:

***** Debugger could not find nt in module list, module list might be corrupt, error 0x80070057.

Unable to get size of nt!_MMPTE - probably bad symbols

Unable to get size of nt!_MMPTE - probably bad symbols

Before I suggest a memory test, can you post one or two more dump files?

Sumit-Windows Insider MVP, Jun 22, 2024
  4. I have a BSOD problem related with module name NT, can you help me?

GTA IV and the dreaded BSOD

One (or more) of the cores in the CPU could be failing. Games can't ever cause a BSOD unless they are dabbling in affairs that they shouldn't be (namely hardware configuration without interfacing via the drivers).

Does the BSOD list a faulting module (e.g. mom.exe, nv4_disp.dll, ccc.exe, etc.)?

FordGT90Concept, Jun 22, 2024
Thema:

I have a BSOD problem related with module name NT, can you help me?

1. I have a BSOD problem related with module name NT, can you help me? - Similar Threads - BSOD problem related

2. I have a BSOD problem related with module name NT_ CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a BSOD problem related with module name NT_ CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT: CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 101An expected clock interrupt was not received on a secondary processor in anMP system within the allocated interval. This indicates that the specifiedprocessor is hung and not processing interrupts.Arguments:Arg1: 0000000000000030, Clock interrupt...
  3. I have a BSOD problem related with module name NT_ CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a BSOD problem related with module name NT_ CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT: CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 101An expected clock interrupt was not received on a secondary processor in anMP system within the allocated interval. This indicates that the specifiedprocessor is hung and not processing interrupts.Arguments:Arg1: 0000000000000030, Clock interrupt...
  4. I have a BSOD problem related with module name NT_ CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I have a BSOD problem related with module name NT, can you help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a BSOD problem related with module name NT, can you help me?: Debugging info:Arg1: ffffffffc0000005, The exception code that was not handled Arg2: 000000599d3febb0, The address that the exception occurred at Arg3: 0000000000000008, Parameter 0 of the exception Arg4: 000000599d3febb0, Parameter 1 of the exception BUGCHECK_CODE: 1e...
  6. Can you help me with this problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help me with this problem?: So I'm trying to install Visual studios on my laptop. I already have the setup but but whenever I run it, I get a "configuration parser error". The error goes like this; "Error parsing. C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\config\machine.configParser returned error...
  7. Can you help me with this problem?

Can you help me with this problem?: So I'm trying to install Visual studios on my laptop. I already have the setup but but whenever I run it, I get a "configuration parser error". The error goes like this; "Error parsing. C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\config\machine.configParser returned error...
  8. Can you help me? I have an activation problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help me? I have an activation problem.: I have activate my computer but it has error 0xC004F074 and it can't connect the organization activation server. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me-i-have-an-activation-problem/a9e196bb-49b8-457b-afe4-145ecf1afb15
  9. Can you help me? I have an activation problem.

Can you help me? I have an activation problem.: I have activate my computer but it has error 0xC004F074 and it can't connect the organization activation server. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me-i-have-an-activation-problem/a9e196bb-49b8-457b-afe4-145ecf1afb15
  10. I have a problem with running steam, can you help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with running steam, can you help me?: [img] This image shows the problem, can you tell me what to do?? 138295