Windows 10: I have a bsod with file saying due to rtkvhd64.sys. I can't even enter into safe mode. I'm...

Discus and support I have a bsod with file saying due to rtkvhd64.sys. I can't even enter into safe mode. I'm... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My audio recently stopped working and so i tried to check my realtek drivers after i tried various other methods. Then i went to REALTEK's website and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HarrySteinfield, Apr 13, 2020.

1. I have a bsod with file saying due to rtkvhd64.sys. I can't even enter into safe mode. I'm...

My audio recently stopped working and so i tried to check my realtek drivers after i tried various other methods. Then i went to REALTEK's website and downloaded their latest driver and tried to update via device manager. Suddenly ended up with a Bsod while it was installing . Problem saying system thread exception not handled. I tried deleting the downloaded driver via command prompt but it got in again and did not work ending up in a BSOD. What's wrong with my audio driver it suddenly stopped working. And i tried to make a feature update of windows before it. I can't seem to enter windows what could be the problem?

:)

HarrySteinfield, Apr 13, 2020
  2. DaveM121 Win User

RTKVHD64.sys Page Faults

Hi emlynw

This is all related to RTKVHD64.SYS which is Realtek HD Audio

When you say you downloaded and installed the Audio drivers, was that the Realtek Audio drivers from the support page for your PC on the Hp website?

DaveM121, Apr 13, 2020
  3. Safe mode problem

Hi,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• By saying that you have a "Safe mode problem," did you mean to say that your computer is stuck in Safe mode or are you unable to boot it to Safe mode?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you attempted to resolve your concern?

If this is caused by recent programs installed on your computer, then we suggest you to run
    System Restore to revert your system files to an earlier date. To run System Restore, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.
    • On the run command box, type "RSTRUI.EXE" and hit enter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Make sure that you choose the restore point date when your computer was working fine. Please be advised that programs and applications installed on your computer after the restore point will be removed.

Let us know how it goes.

Monica Cam, Apr 13, 2020
  4. coopfab Win User

I have a bsod with file saying due to rtkvhd64.sys. I can't even enter into safe mode. I'm...

Cannot Enter Safe Mode / Computer boots normally

I'm running Win 10 Pro 1903.

Here are the steps I have taken to get into safe mode: Start button, settings, update and security, recovery, advanced startup, troubleshoot, advanced options, startup settings, restart. The computer boots normally, not in safe mode. Any suggestions would be most helpful. Thanks in advance for your help and interest. .

coopfab, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

I have a bsod with file saying due to rtkvhd64.sys. I can't even enter into safe mode. I'm...

1. I have a bsod with file saying due to rtkvhd64.sys. I can't even enter into safe mode. I'm... - Similar Threads - bsod file saying

2. Stuck In BSOD and can't enter safe mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck In BSOD and can't enter safe mode.: I had windows 10 education on my computer when I bought it. It would not let me customize anything so I erased it and put on a Windows 10 Home. Now when I boot it goes to the BSOD with error codes 0xc000021a and it keeps rebooting. I tried unplugging everything and switched...
  3. Stuck In BSOD and can't enter safe mode.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck In BSOD and can't enter safe mode.: I had windows 10 education on my computer when I bought it. It would not let me customize anything so I erased it and put on a Windows 10 Home. Now when I boot it goes to the BSOD with error codes 0xc000021a and it keeps rebooting. I tried unplugging everything and switched...
  4. Stuck In BSOD and can't enter safe mode.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can't enter safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't enter safe mode: I can't enter safe mode . I have been trying from many days . Related video: https://youtu.be/8vE0ORHdXWE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-enter-safe-mode/72bba3b6-a849-440d-8c33-c4625ccaed5f
  6. Can't enter safe mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't enter safe mode: I can't enter safe mode . I have been trying from many days . Related video: https://youtu.be/8vE0ORHdXWE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-enter-safe-mode/72bba3b6-a849-440d-8c33-c4625ccaed5f
  7. Can't enter safe mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Enter Safe Mode if I can't log in?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Enter Safe Mode if I can't log in?: As predicted, the forced feature upgrade has rendered my laptop broken. I cannot proceed past the log in screen because my CPU is throttling to 0.1GHz. So it just instantly freezes. How do I get into Safe Mode / Recovery Console if I cannot log in to do the Shift+Restart or...
  9. I'm getting the blue screen of death and I can't enter safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm getting the blue screen of death and I can't enter safe mode: Hello, So I think my problem roots from the fact that I changed number of used processors to 8 when I only have 4. I've tried entering safe mode to change this but it says process1 initialization failed. I can't seem to fix this. I haven't resetted my computer yet because I...
  10. Can't enter safe mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't enter safe mode: I have gone through previous postings and while the answer seems close to what I need to, they solution does not work. First of all, I am frustrated by constantly being told my password is bad - yet here I am - finally - bad password and all. What's up with that? Now to...