Windows 10: i have a buzzing sound coming out of my speakers

Discus and support i have a buzzing sound coming out of my speakers in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; have a buzzing sound coming out of my speakers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by partsbabe, Apr 17, 2020.

1. partsbabe Win User

i have a buzzing sound coming out of my speakers

have a buzzing sound coming out of my speakers

:)

partsbabe, Apr 17, 2020

2. dead GPU and speaker buzz

It is not likely the speaker damaged other hardware but the buzz does suggest a grounding problem somewhere. If you unplug the 3.5mm plug from the computer's sound output jack, does the buzz go away? If so, then I suspect the speaker's electronics and the computer are not at the same common ground potential. This could be due to a damaged audio cable or damaged power cable for the speaker, or something internal to the speaker's electronics.

If the sound remains when you unplug the speakers from the computer, then clearly there's an issue in the speakers.

If you plug in a set of headphones to the computer, do you hear the buzz? If so, then you have a problem with the computer's audio.

Bill_Bright, Apr 17, 2020
  3. PC restarts with buzzing sound

Could we clarify on the buzzing sound.

Is this coming from speakers?

or

Does this sound like some mechanically like fan blades ticking or rubbing?

or

does this sound like an electrical buzz coming from box?

Any chance you have a spare power supply you could try?

Caledon Ken, Apr 17, 2020
  4. Popotaro Win User

PC restarts with buzzing sound

@Caledon Ken
    This is not my pc but I found this video with the exact same sound:

That buzzing sound comes from speakers yeah, it's not a sound that I heard coming from the pc.

Popotaro, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

1. i have a buzzing sound coming out of my speakers - Similar Threads - buzzing sound coming

2. Buzzing Sound Laptop Speaker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Buzzing Sound Laptop Speaker: Hi, I have this very low buzzing sound coming from my laptop speaker. I tried many things, and they work at certain point. Microphone Properties-listen to this device box on. this is the only way it stops making this buzzing sound. But if I mute my speaker it starts again....
  3. Buzzing sound from speakers.

Buzzing sound from speakers.: My one-month-old Lenovo laptop randomly started to make a kind of annoying buzzing sound while playing audio. I have all the drivers updated, and also tried trouble shooting. i dont know if this is a hardware issue. Can anyone advise me on how to fix this....
  4. My computer freezes and there is a buzzing sound coming out of my speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer freezes and there is a buzzing sound coming out of my speakers: Hello!My computer randomly freezes with a buzzing sound from the speakers. The only thing I can do is force shut off the computer. It only happens when I'm playing a game Rdr2 and the problem makes it very hard to play. It sometimes happens 10 minutes after playing the game...
  5. My computer freezes and there is a buzzing sound coming out of my speakers

My computer freezes and there is a buzzing sound coming out of my speakers: Hello!My computer randomly freezes with a buzzing sound from the speakers. The only thing I can do is force shut off the computer. It only happens when I'm playing a game Rdr2 and the problem makes it very hard to play. It sometimes happens 10 minutes after playing the game...
  6. sound coming out of headphones and not speakers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sound coming out of headphones and not speakers.: I recently bought Bluetooth headphones, and they worked just fine as did everything. yesterday, seemingly spontaneously, I couldn't get sound to come out of my laptop's speakers. I have three sound devices, speakers, headphones, and headphones hands free audio. The...
  7. sound coming out of headphones and not speakers.

sound coming out of headphones and not speakers.: I recently bought Bluetooth headphones, and they worked just fine as did everything. yesterday, seemingly spontaneously, I couldn't get sound to come out of my laptop's speakers. I have three sound devices, speakers, headphones, and headphones hands free audio. The...
  8. Sound not coming out of external speaker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound not coming out of external speaker: My laptop and my bose speaker are connected. Both devices report it. But no sound is coming out of the Bose speaker. what to do? Yesterday I could hear in the Bose speaker what I was playing in my laptop...
  9. Freezing and Buzzing sound coming from speakers.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Freezing and Buzzing sound coming from speakers.: Computer is freezing when I'm playing a video game, it freezes and then a loud buzzing sound comes out of the speakers. I've tried reinstalling the OS and it still happens, I've also run the windows memory test too and nothing has happened. The freezes can occur anywhere from...
  10. why their is no sound coming out of my speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    why their is no sound coming out of my speakers: their is no sound coming out of my speakers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-their-is-no-sound-coming-out-of-my-speakers/679b7133-c8fa-4802-80ab-8eeead8ad7f0