Windows 10: I have a Canon MX410 Scanner. How do I initiate a scan using Windows 10?

Discus and support I have a Canon MX410 Scanner. How do I initiate a scan using Windows 10? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Canon MX410 Printer which is older. I can create scans using my Windows 7 computer but I cannot create scans using Windows 10. I have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CalvinEspy, Dec 16, 2018.

1. I have a Canon MX410 Scanner. How do I initiate a scan using Windows 10?

I have a Canon MX410 Printer which is older. I can create scans using my Windows 7 computer but I cannot create scans using Windows 10. I have tried going to Settings, clicking on Printers and Scanners but I can't open the printer driver to operate the scanner.

:)

CalvinEspy, Dec 16, 2018

2. why will my Pixma MX410 scan alright but will not respond to print

why will my Canon PIXMA MX410 respond to scan order but will not respond to a print order?

anndensmore, Dec 17, 2018
  3. Canon MX410 won't print in Windows 10

I tried using Canon's mx410 driver updates for win 10 and no dice. my printer still will not print. the only message it get is "printer error" What's going on??

JoanZaniskey, Dec 17, 2018
  4. I have a Canon MX410 Scanner. How do I initiate a scan using Windows 10?

Windows 10 - Canon Scanner unable to scan error- cannot communicate with scanner for these reasons: scanner is turned off (it is not), USB cable is disconnected (it is not)

Original Title : Windows 10 - Canon Scanner

Hi and Thanks for your reply.
    This is what I have done:
    • went to Microsoft store. All the drivers were checked and updated and are working fine
    • the ports were checked and found to work fine (the hp printer /USB connection works fine)
    • phoned canon to troubleshoot again. They could find no issues. They informed me the scanner is compatible with the windows 10 software, they have not had any other calls about this issue
    • removed and reinstalled canon software for windows 10 and the scanner (there download recognized I was using windows 10
    • checked to make sure all USB connections were secure
    • tried to scan and same error message comes up: cannot communicate with scanner for these reasons: scanner is turned off (it is not), USB cable is disconnected (it is not)
    • Went through your recommended procedures you suggested below. Got an "working properly" message... and still the scanner will not communicate with computer
    • ?????????????????????????????????????????????
    Any other ideas or... again...is anybody else experiencing this problem?
    Thanks for any help,
    Doug

Doug Volker, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

I have a Canon MX410 Scanner. How do I initiate a scan using Windows 10?

1. I have a Canon MX410 Scanner. How do I initiate a scan using Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Canon MX410 Scanner

2. How do I update this Windows 10 computer that I have not used since 2015?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I update this Windows 10 computer that I have not used since 2015?: Oh. Heh. Beginners` error...(tho I'm not one; just out of date) thinking Subject was my submitted question. Ok. So -- How do I safely update this Windows 10 computer that no one has used since about 2015? That's it, thanks!...
  3. Do I Have to Stop Using Internet Explorer? How do I change it?

in Browsers and Email
    Do I Have to Stop Using Internet Explorer? How do I change it?: I am running Windows 10 Home - Version 1803 and Internet Explorer 11 on my Dell XPS desktop computer. I am getting messages from websites that they do not want me to use IE. I have been using Internet Explorer since forever. Firefox seems to be the preferred browser. I have...
  4. How do I know whether or not I have Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I know whether or not I have Windows 10?: How do I know if I have Windows 10 on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-know-whether-or-not-i-have-windows-10/7cf9e266-39ce-4944-a73b-5611bb407c6b
  5. How do I change email for scanning?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I change email for scanning?: I need to change emails for scanning. I want to scan to another email address. How do I change emails for my scanner? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-email-for-scanning/219b8d34-4321-4dfc-aa93-36f100b520e1
  6. HP 4200 Printer/Scanner. With Windows 10 How do I scan without going to settings

HP 4200 Printer/Scanner. With Windows 10 How do I scan without going to settings: How do I scan without going to settings on Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-4200-printerscanner-with-windows-10-how-do-i/8987709a-3efd-4b83-8377-f9a64510c500
  7. I have scanned a document into my desktop but can't locate it. How do I find it?

in Cortana
    I have scanned a document into my desktop but can't locate it. How do I find it?: how do I find a scanned document on my desk top using windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-scanned-a-document-into-my-desktop-but-cant/e06db68a-5d48-4f89-9f15-158f8376a619"
  8. How do I schedule a scan in Window Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I schedule a scan in Window Defender: I can't find how to schedule a scan in Windows Defender https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-do-i-schedule-a-scan-in-window-defender/3b08d31c-7e16-482a-8443-9dff25f77305
  9. How do I scan a document?

How do I scan a document?: HP Officejet J4680 gives me an exclamation mark when I try to scan a document. How do I scan the document? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/how-do-i-scan-a-document/820cca90-caeb-4942-9086-e2da7980cdf5
  10. How do I initiate a search in W10?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I initiate a search in W10?: I just upgraded to W10 from W8.1. How do I start a search (say for a text file containing the word <butter>)? In W8.1 I would press the Windows start button and the letter "f" (for Find). I have a dozen questions like this; is there a file I can consult that lists answers...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. canon mx410 scanner not working windows 10

2. how to scan with canon mx410 for windows 10

3. how do i scan a document using a canon pixma mx410

4. windows 10 scanner for canon pixma mx410,
  5. how to scan with canon mx410 printer,
  6. how to scan to pc canon mx410,
  7. cannon mx410 scanner software windows 10,
  8. canon mx410 scanner drivers windows 10,
  9. do i have to install a different driver for the scanner for my canon pixma mx410 printer,
  10. how to do a pdf scan on mx410,
  11. using mx410 to scan and email,
  12. using scanner on canon mx410,
  13. how to scan using canon mx410,
  14. open my cannon mx410 scanner,
  15. use cannon mx410 windows 10