Windows 10: I have a case # 1016110707

Discus and support I have a case # 1016110707 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Earlier this evening a Microsoft technician on remote access updated my PC to the latest version of Windows. This was to have been a two-step process... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AndreaMcNeely#7, Jan 17, 2021.

1. I have a case # 1016110707

Earlier this evening a Microsoft technician on remote access updated my PC to the latest version of Windows. This was to have been a two-step process in that the real need was to restore my system backup that contained all my data. She assured me that my external drive with the system backup would remain intact. I just checked for the files and it says 0 BYTES OF DATA! There were over 300 GB of my data that is now lost!

What happened?

:)

AndreaMcNeely#7, Jan 17, 2021
  2. infrared Win User

Help me to choose a case!

Ok, i'll put that on the maybe list then, it's a lovely case.

I'm off to bed anyway, keep the suggestions comin everyone!

Goodnight *Smile I have a case # 1016110707 :)

infrared, Jan 17, 2021
  3. drdeathx Win User
    Help choosing a new case

Don't really know how to help you. You are being vague. Here is what I would do. Choosing a case is aesthetics first. Shop NewEgg and list the cases you like and list them. Members will suggest the best choice from your selections.

drdeathx, Jan 17, 2021
  4. emil_tr Win User

I have a case # 1016110707

HTC HD7 cover/case/sheat?

Not sure if it is an appropriate question...

Can anyone suggest me a good cover/case/sheat?

emil_tr, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

I have a case # 1016110707

1. I have a case # 1016110707 - Similar Threads - case 1016110707

2. Case #7037513615 I need help from the escalation group

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Case #7037513615 I need help from the escalation group: The customer service person who tried to resolve my problem with Windows 10 update opened a case #7037513615.After three hours of not listening to me and re-installing Windows 10 twice on my computer. He left me in far worse shape than I started. And on top of that he closed...
  3. Case #7037513615 I need help from the escalation group

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Case #7037513615 I need help from the escalation group: The customer service person who tried to resolve my problem with Windows 10 update opened a case #7037513615.After three hours of not listening to me and re-installing Windows 10 twice on my computer. He left me in far worse shape than I started. And on top of that he closed...
  4. Case #7037513615 I need help from the escalation group

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Shift + C key is not typing C in upper case

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shift + C key is not typing C in upper case: An earlier closed discussion of this problem reached no solution.Situation: Windows 10 Home Asus Zenbook Flip 15Problem: Shift + C key is not typing C in upper case; it produces nothing, not even a space The problem occurs with either SHIFT key All other capital letters print...
  6. Shift + C key is not typing C in upper case

Shift + C key is not typing C in upper case: An earlier closed discussion of this problem reached no solution.Situation: Windows 10 Home Asus Zenbook Flip 15Problem: Shift + C key is not typing C in upper case; it produces nothing, not even a space The problem occurs with either SHIFT key All other capital letters print...
  7. How to change text from all uppercase and lower case in windows 11 onenote

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change text from all uppercase and lower case in windows 11 onenote: So i use one note extensively and i cannot find an option to select a text and make it all caps or all lowercase, and it is absolutely frustrating cuz i use this to emphasize important thinfs in my notes and helps me to retain the information better visually....
  8. How to change text from all uppercase and lower case in windows 11 onenote

How to change text from all uppercase and lower case in windows 11 onenote: So i use one note extensively and i cannot find an option to select a text and make it all caps or all lowercase, and it is absolutely frustrating cuz i use this to emphasize important thinfs in my notes and helps me to retain the information better visually....
  9. my pc case fans are'nt working but the LEDs for it are,pls help me my performance is suffering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc case fans are'nt working but the LEDs for it are,pls help me my performance is suffering: my drivers are updated and ive checked and the cables are connected however ive looked on the bios and it says on the chasis fanscase fans N/A...
  10. my pc case fans are'nt working but the LEDs for it are,pls help me my performance is suffering

my pc case fans are'nt working but the LEDs for it are,pls help me my performance is suffering: my drivers are updated and ive checked and the cables are connected however ive looked on the bios and it says on the chasis fanscase fans N/A...