Windows 10: I have a case number for support,

Discus and support I have a case number for support, in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Results for "case #1034324890Where can I find this case? I need to add to it, and now they are not answering my emails.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HebeGB2MZ, Feb 15, 2022.

1. HebeGB2MZ Win User

I have a case number for support,

Results for "case #1034324890Where can I find this case? I need to add to it, and now they are not answering my emails.

:)

HebeGB2MZ, Feb 15, 2022

2. Tech support Case Number

I was in a chat secession with Microsoft Support/Digital River India

They could not help me but was told there is a solution and to contact

microsoft.com/en-us/mobile/support/contact/

They gave me a case number so that Microsoft would know how to help based on what transpired in my chat support experience.

However is nothing specific at the above URL that I can leave the case number with to get the support I need.

What am I missing here?

How do I get in contact with Microsoft to follow up on my case?

SOLUTION Found under Setting/region not set to US the country where my card is issued from

ChiriquiPanama, Feb 15, 2022
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 15, 2022
  4. I have a case number for support,

B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Feb 15, 2022
Thema:

I have a case number for support,

1. I have a case number for support, - Similar Threads - case number support

2. How do I reconnect with Microsoft Support when I have a case number?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reconnect with Microsoft Support when I have a case number?: I have a case number 1051546450. I need to reconnect with Microsoft support. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reconnect-with-microsoft-support-when-i/a4083bbf-292c-468c-96ea-eabf9fdafe2f
  3. How do I reconnect with Microsoft Support when I have a case number?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I reconnect with Microsoft Support when I have a case number?: I have a case number 1051546450. I need to reconnect with Microsoft support. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reconnect-with-microsoft-support-when-i/a4083bbf-292c-468c-96ea-eabf9fdafe2f
  4. I have a case number but the automated phone for support keeps hanging up on me

I have a case number but the automated phone for support keeps hanging up on me: Case # 1051522068Please call me back at 315-576-9208I need help activating my Windows 10 Home Edition. I managed to get through to a REAL person but the line dropped during a transfer and no one called back.- Andrew...
  5. I have a case number but the automated phone for support keeps hanging up on me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a case number but the automated phone for support keeps hanging up on me: Case # 1051522068Please call me back at 315-576-9208I need help activating my Windows 10 Home Edition. I managed to get through to a REAL person but the line dropped during a transfer and no one called back.- Andrew...
  6. I have a case number #1044285101

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a case number #1044285101: I bought microsoft 365 and I am trying to get it set up. Yesterday I had some help,he told me that I had to delete an old and to install a new one. I think that it has finished deleted. Now I need help toinstall the new one. The case number is # 1044285101...
  7. I have a case number #1044285101

I have a case number #1044285101: I bought microsoft 365 and I am trying to get it set up. Yesterday I had some help,he told me that I had to delete an old and to install a new one. I think that it has finished deleted. Now I need help toinstall the new one. The case number is # 1044285101...
  8. I have a case number for support,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a case number for support,: Results for "case #1034324890Where can I find this case? I need to add to it, and now they are not answering my emails. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-case-number-for-support/6e01c508-f0a7-42f0-8fcc-a8a2ab9486d4
  9. I have a case number for support,

I have a case number for support,: Results for "case #1034324890Where can I find this case? I need to add to it, and now they are not answering my emails. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-case-number-for-support/6e01c508-f0a7-42f0-8fcc-a8a2ab9486d4
  10. I have a case number from support - they hung up on me telling me there is no support for...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have a case number from support - they hung up on me telling me there is no support for...: We are Office365 Enterprise account subscribers. But my machine is a personal machine. After being on hold and transferred and hung up on is this what MSFT offers? No support other than $85 a hour for Windows support? If I sent you a bill for my time wasted it would be more...