Windows 10: I have a case number from support - they hung up on me telling me there is no support for...

Discus and support I have a case number from support - they hung up on me telling me there is no support for... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; We are Office365 Enterprise account subscribers. But my machine is a personal machine. After being on hold and transferred and hung up on is this what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Samantha Evans, May 7, 2019.

1. I have a case number from support - they hung up on me telling me there is no support for...

We are Office365 Enterprise account subscribers. But my machine is a personal machine.

After being on hold and transferred and hung up on is this what MSFT offers?

No support other than $85 a hour for Windows support? If I sent you a bill for my time wasted it would be more than that.

This is not an advanced issue.

Case #1471084058

:)

Samantha Evans, May 7, 2019

2. Tech support Case Number

I was in a chat secession with Microsoft Support/Digital River India

They could not help me but was told there is a solution and to contact

microsoft.com/en-us/mobile/support/contact/

They gave me a case number so that Microsoft would know how to help based on what transpired in my chat support experience.

However is nothing specific at the above URL that I can leave the case number with to get the support I need.

What am I missing here?

How do I get in contact with Microsoft to follow up on my case?

SOLUTION Found under Setting/region not set to US the country where my card is issued from

ChiriquiPanama, May 7, 2019
  3. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, May 7, 2019
  4. I have a case number from support - they hung up on me telling me there is no support for...

Number to call for phone support?

Is there a specific number I can call to talk to Microsoft about Windows Phone 7? I didn't see any number for phone support for Windows Phone 7.

kungfupanda206, May 7, 2019
Thema:

I have a case number from support - they hung up on me telling me there is no support for...

1. I have a case number from support - they hung up on me telling me there is no support for... - Similar Threads - case number support

2. I have a case number but the automated phone for support keeps hanging up on me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a case number but the automated phone for support keeps hanging up on me: Case # 1051522068Please call me back at 315-576-9208I need help activating my Windows 10 Home Edition. I managed to get through to a REAL person but the line dropped during a transfer and no one called back.- Andrew...
  3. I have a case number but the automated phone for support keeps hanging up on me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a case number but the automated phone for support keeps hanging up on me: Case # 1051522068Please call me back at 315-576-9208I need help activating my Windows 10 Home Edition. I managed to get through to a REAL person but the line dropped during a transfer and no one called back.- Andrew...
  4. I have a case number but the automated phone for support keeps hanging up on me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. how do I look up status of a support case number

how do I look up status of a support case number: how do I look up status of a support case number https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-look-up-status-of-a-support-case-number/fd2256f4-d485-4e78-ac96-1b8bc6c639ad
  6. I have a case number for support,

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have a case number for support,: Results for "case #1034324890Where can I find this case? I need to add to it, and now they are not answering my emails. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-case-number-for-support/6e01c508-f0a7-42f0-8fcc-a8a2ab9486d4
  7. I have a case number for support,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a case number for support,: Results for "case #1034324890Where can I find this case? I need to add to it, and now they are not answering my emails. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-case-number-for-support/6e01c508-f0a7-42f0-8fcc-a8a2ab9486d4
  8. I have a case number for support,

9. Support hanging up on me

in Windows 10 Customization
    Support hanging up on me: I went through the help button on my computer to talk to someone about my personalization issue with windows. I was told I would receive a callback within 90 minutes, which I did. That person tried to transfer me to Office tech support and I had to tell her it's not an...
  10. You customer tech support deleted my files and hung up on me

in Windows 10 Customization
    You customer tech support deleted my files and hung up on me: [ATTACH]I was in a call with a tech support guy who was helping me tranfers files bia remote hotst / wuick assist but he made a mistake and accidentally deleted a bunch of files. he went silent for 10 minutes and hung up. can someone help me?...