Windows 10: I have a code, but I used it on an account that I can't remember. How would I find this...

Discus and support I have a code, but I used it on an account that I can't remember. How would I find this... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So, I redeemed my free Windows 10 Minecraft from Minecraft: Java Edition onto a Microsoft account, but I forgot which. I've checked a few, but I can't... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by NotDemon, May 26, 2019.

1. NotDemon Win User

I have a code, but I used it on an account that I can't remember. How would I find this...

So, I redeemed my free Windows 10 Minecraft from Minecraft: Java Edition onto a Microsoft account, but I forgot which. I've checked a few, but I can't seem to find it. It says i've redeemed it, and I remember that I have, but I can't find the account that has it! How do I fix this?

:)

NotDemon, May 26, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, May 26, 2019
  3. angus Win User
    Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, May 26, 2019
  4. I have a code, but I used it on an account that I can't remember. How would I find this...

email account hacked. please help

Then I suggest you use it.

TheMailMan78, May 26, 2019
Thema:

I have a code, but I used it on an account that I can't remember. How would I find this...

1. I have a code, but I used it on an account that I can't remember. How would I find this... - Similar Threads - code used account

2. I can't find Cortana

in Cortana
    I can't find Cortana: I can't find Cortana anywhere on my laptop. I can search for Cortana and it'll come up with something from settings but when i click it it only goes back to search on my search cortana isn't there at all. cortana used to be there but i havent used it in ages and now i can't...
  3. I have a mobile machine with Windows 10 Professional that I would like to have use wifi...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have a mobile machine with Windows 10 Professional that I would like to have use wifi...: Is there a method to set the priority of a wifi connection as higher than a USB tether connection? My effort is to have my machine "automagically" use wifi whenever available and use the USB mobile data connection when the wifi is not connected. Can anyone help me set...
  4. I remember pin but not password.. and to add microsoft account i need password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I remember pin but not password.. and to add microsoft account i need password: I kept a password first to activate fingerprint. But later to give my lappy to my friends, I ket a pin and told him that and eventually, I recognized that I forgot the password. now to add Microsoft account I need to enter the windows password. By the way, I am using...
  5. I would like to have help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I would like to have help: not really sure if this is in right windows topic but correct my wrongs lets start off for the last few 2-3 days my cmd has been popping up saying Too many arguments in command line. The process tried to write to a nonexistent pipe. FINDSTR: Cannot open...
  6. How do I find a letter I have sent

How do I find a letter I have sent: I have previously sent 3 letters to different people. Now I need to be able find those letters again, to be able to reference them in a follow up letter. I have looked through the 3 drives and the folders on my computer, but have not been able to find the original letters...
  7. I have scanned a document into my desktop but can't locate it. How do I find it?

in Cortana
    I have scanned a document into my desktop but can't locate it. How do I find it?: how do I find a scanned document on my desk top using windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-scanned-a-document-into-my-desktop-but-cant/e06db68a-5d48-4f89-9f15-158f8376a619"
  8. I used a code to get minecraft: windows 10 edition, but i cant find it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I used a code to get minecraft: windows 10 edition, but i cant find it: I used a code to install minecraft: windows 10 edition, but i cant find it. I looked at my orders list and i saw minecraft, but when i click install, it gives me the code i used to get it....
  9. How would I find out if I am running TPM 2.0?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How would I find out if I am running TPM 2.0?: I recently ran across an article online about Windows 10 saying it needed all new systems running TPM 2.0 by this Summer. Where would I find out if I am running the latest TPM? 50337
  10. Help! I can't remember how to find IP addresses of devices on network

Help! I can't remember how to find IP addresses of devices on network: I'm very embarrassed because of this. Can anyone guide me, please? BTW router in use is Billion 8800NL v1. 104972